123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 BNN Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 2 people liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ohionotarial

Ohio
36 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2017 :  02:04:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit ohionotarial's Homepage  Reply with Quote

What made me chuckle is the fact that you blame a signing agency for not putting your interests first. It is your responsibility to learn what needs to be done to consider each signing to complete successfully, up and beyond the point of getting paid. It is your business, your responsibility.

quote:
Originally posted by TGS1985

quote:
Originally posted by ohionotarialI did get a chuckle out of comment about no one telling the Notary that he needed to submit a w-9.

I fail to see what's so funny.

So I ask you again, what made you chuckle? Was it BNN's brown on your nose? Because I know that's what's making me chuckle right now.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent

Jay Schankman
www.ohionotarial.com
740 804 1643
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2017 :  08:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ohionotarialI did get a chuckle out of comment about no one telling the Notary that he needed to submit a w-9.

I fail to see what's so funny. Did you even check the year I posted that? At the time many smaller companies weren't requiring W-9's until you did regular work for them. Just like they wouldn't provide you with a 1099-Misc until it was over a certain amount. If the company intended to use your services that ONE time (usually because their regular guy was not available) they often didn't bother to go through the trouble.

BNN didn't call me with the intention to start a regular working relationship, they called me to bail them out on a signing at the very last minute that they apparently couldn't find anyone else willing to do for them. If the W-9 was necessary they should had requested it with whatever other required paperwork (background checks, signed contract/agreements) before the signing like a professional company would do.

I've been an employee for Title Companies that did the same thing when they can't find an available notary on their prefer lists. They'll hire off list and will only require a copy of their invoice for as they'll have the buyer/seller paid the notary directly. That's how they spare themselves the extra paperwork.

So I ask you again, what made you chuckle? Was it BNN's brown on your nose? Because I know that's what's making me chuckle right now.

- Tyler Soares -

Edited by - TGS1985 on 01/21/2017 09:05:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

ohionotarial

Ohio
36 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2016 :  12:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit ohionotarial's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Easy signing just outside of my normal coverage area. They met my fee and paid in two weeks. I would gladly accept more from BNN Services.

I did get a chuckle out of comment about no one telling the Notary that he needed to submit a w-9.

Jay Schankman
www.ohionotarial.com
740 804 1643

Edited by - ohionotarial on 12/30/2016 3:28:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

12 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2016 :  6:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently worked for them and was paid within 30 days. Never had to call for pay.
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2016 :  7:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been 113 days and I have had every excuse, I still have not been paid. They are rude, refuse to send payment. I've contacted the lender.

113 days is too damn long and no payment in sight.

Joannie
Go to Top of Page

karmw1

Nebraska
6 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2015 :  07:41:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I performed a signing for this company on 5/4/15 for a fee of $90.00.
Since I have not been contacted to the contrary I assume it was completed accurately. Since that time I have tried 4 times by email and phone to contact someone since it is now August and I am waiting for payment. I am not impressed with the fact that not a single contact I have made was acknowledged.

I would not recommend them to anyone.

Go to Top of Page

ChuckSchilling

Wisconsin
10 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2014 :  05:54:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I promised I would follow up.

Closing happened on 2/14/2014
Payment terms per the confirmation were to be mailed 3/15, was told this check was sent to my address but MI for the state instead of WI.
Was told a reissue would go out with next month's check on 4/15
Was told on 4/22 that the check went out on 4/15.
Was told on 4/27 that the check actually was sent out Saturday 4/21.
Received a check on 4/30 that was actually issued on 4/25

Not thrilled with the misinformation but at least I got paid.
Go to Top of Page

ChuckSchilling

Wisconsin
10 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2014 :  08:43:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Waiting on a payment from February, they claim that in March it was mailed out to my address but MI instead of WI for the state, an honest mistake and then they said it would be mailed out again on the 15th with the next month of checks, a little irritated that I have to wait an additional month due to their mistake but now it is the 25th and I haven't received payment yet so now I'm concerned will see what response I get, if I get paid by the end of the month and it was just an honest mixup with the mailing address last month no hard feelings but waiting 2.5 months for payment is at the very least irritating.
Go to Top of Page

BryanLawFirm

Louisiana
5 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2013 :  11:34:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit BryanLawFirm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I too have done a fair number of signings for Bilingual and have had nothing but positive experiences with them. Most importantly, they've always paid on time.
Go to Top of Page

bsracingperforms

Washington
10 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2013 :  08:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit bsracingperforms's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was doing quite a bit of work with them until June and they where always professional and paid in a timely manner I would do business with them anytime.
Sound like this may be a completely different company than the one I am familiar with.
I wish all the scheduling companies where as reliable

Robert F Smyth
Performance mobile signing service
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2013 :  08:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like how instead of addressing the issues brought up by me and other notaries you instead result to name calling while falling back on the lame excuse of "we don't have to explain our policies" which basically translates to "we can act like jerks if we want to."

I have a suggestion for you. If you can't handle the bad reviews you receive as result of your poor behavior towards notaries perhaps YOU should find another line of work. But I have strong feeling the market will make the decision for you within a few years if you continue your company's poor behavior.

And for your information, business is great. I just take my role in this community seriously and therefore when a company such as your lies to notaries, jerking them around in regards to their payment I feel it my responsibility to report such behavior to the notary community. I also know I'm not the only notary the feels that way. I'm sure the 123Notary community including Jeremy appreciates your comment regarding how your find this website a waste of your time.

Obviously my review has had some affect on your business and that has upset you. Again I would suggest working on you company's behavior instead of making excuses for it.

You have a nice day and always remember to treat your notaries like people not tools!

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com

Edited by - TGS1985 on 06/04/2015 6:55:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

mricci

Texas
0 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  11:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit mricci's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Hello to all!
I typically find this method of communication/feedback to be a waste of my time; however I feel the need to address a few things.

To Tyler- All I am going to say is the following: Tyler and I know what really happened, but I am not going bring myself to his level and embarrassed him by posting our communication of what really happened. Enough said.

Karla- You really should consider a new career. That’s all I am going to say about your comment.

Everyone on this forum takes advantage of reporting erroneous information because you can, but no one ever post what they did wrong to create the reactions of the signing service or title companies.

BNN feels good about the fact that we pay fair and on time every month. Are we perfect? Absolutely not!

As a “notary” you have the choice to accept the pay and who you want to do business with and guess what?! So do we! We don't have to justify our company polices to anyone. Signings are a serious business if you can't do the work correctly the 1st time perhaps you should explore other lines of work.

In conclusion Tyler is obviously on a witch hunt that just won’t quit. We chose to let him have his fun he will eventually will stop or continue to waste his time. He obviously doesn't have enough business to keep him busy so he spends his time on blogs bashing people and posting erroneous comments that others can’t verify. Please don’t be naïve!

Have a great day, do the right thing every time and be consistent!

Madeline

Sorry I've been in this business long enough to tell the good companies from the bad and BNN with their low payments, hand holding, threatening, and now late payments is easily one of the worse.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public, Loan Signing Agent & Insurance Broker.
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com

[/quote]

I completely agree with you, and to add to that - They are so unprofessional and childish. First signing company I've encountered like this.

I called them TWICE to update my address and when my check didn't come in I called again and they told me they had sent it to my old address!! This is so frustrating and the lady has the nerve to tell me its my fault because I didnt send in my w-9, well geez it would have been nice if they would have told me they needed that the first couple of times I called! and she said that even tho they do have my new address on file they somehow sent it to my old one, isn't that nice. Well what the did they think was the point of me calling them to update my address? And how was I suppose to send a new w-9 if I didn't know!

Ya it might be common procedure but everyone does things different, some companies dont even ask me for a w-9 at all. Then this lady is giving me attitude wanting to argue like a second grader telling me its my fault and my responsibility to do that, and if I want them to re-issue one it will cost me $25! I just didn't want to deal with this lady so I stopped talking to her, obviously she wasn't going to help me, and now I have to deal with the headache of trying to find that check at my old address which are apartments hopefully the check is there. But you would think that if you call somewhere to update your address and if and they need something from you they would have the courtesy to let you know, but no not this company.

But either way this isn't the first time I've had headaches with this company. First they require you to go to a client even if you arnt able to get a hold of them to confirm, that's ridicules and a waste of time, other companies don't require that. Second they are very unprofessional when you call them for help sounds like they're working from home. If there's miscommunication they blame it on you then they talk to you like your stupid for making a mistake that they didn't explain well in the first place. Never working with them again. If anyone is hearing from them for the first time I advise you run!!

Karla Sevilla
[/quote]

Madeline Ricci
Go to Top of Page

Valjs07

California
0 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2013 :  2:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TGS1985

Update:

Sorry I've been in this business long enough to tell the good companies from the bad and BNN with their low payments, hand holding, threatening, and now late payments is easily one of the worse.

- Tyler Soares -

I completely agree with you, and to add to that - They are so unprofessional and childish. First signing company I've encountered like this.

I called them TWICE to update my address and when my check didn't come in I called again and they told me they had sent it to my old address!! This is so frustrating and the lady has the nerve to tell me its my fault because I didnt send in my w-9, well geez it would have been nice if they would have told me they needed that the first couple of times I called! and she said that even tho they do have my new address on file they somehow sent it to my old one, isn't that nice. Well what the did they think was the point of me calling them to update my address? And how was I suppose to send a new w-9 if I didn't know!

Ya it might be common procedure but everyone does things different, some companies dont even ask me for a w-9 at all. Then this lady is giving me attitude wanting to argue like a second grader telling me its my fault and my responsibility to do that, and if I want them to re-issue one it will cost me $25! I just didn't want to deal with this lady so I stopped talking to her, obviously she wasn't going to help me, and now I have to deal with the headache of trying to find that check at my old address which are apartments hopefully the check is there. But you would think that if you call somewhere to update your address and if and they need something from you they would have the courtesy to let you know, but no not this company.

But either way this isn't the first time I've had headaches with this company. First they require you to go to a client even if you arnt able to get a hold of them to confirm, that's ridicules and a waste of time, other companies don't require that. Second they are very unprofessional when you call them for help sounds like they're working from home. If there's miscommunication they blame it on you then they talk to you like your stupid for making a mistake that they didn't explain well in the first place. Never working with them again. If anyone is hearing from them for the first time I advise you run!!

Karla Sevilla
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  01:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 22806

BNN at that time call the switchboard operator asking for me, and claims that she was advised that I had left the signing and as a result would NOT BE PAID any signing fee or portion there of. I had called BNN from the hallway 5 mins later but they insisted I had left without notification to BNN and would not be paid more than for printing and travel, and nothing for the two hours at the table with partial signing.

RAP

So basically they lied about you leaving the signing just like they lied about me receiving thier payment on time. Can't say I'm surprised. Jeremy, are you reading this?

Speaking of which, don't be surprised if you get a email from Jeremy stating that BNN is posting a bad review on your 123Notary listing as retaliation (if you haven't already).

Got to love the Bull-**** Notary Network.

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

Florida
14 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2013 :  06:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BNN has been a mixture of Ok and bad, which to says that no is perfect. Recently BNN asked me to do a refi at a location that provided conference room use with telephone usage via a switchboard. During the signing the client noticed that some money figures on the hud were wrong and objected to further signing. He called his source and I called BNN, (Lauren) who asked to speak with the client. She asked the client if in the interest of time would he sign only the docs that did not have dollar amounts, he complained, but agreed to do so. A half hour later he got a call from Unk that advised him to stop signing until a set of corrected doc's were produced. With that he and wife stated that they had to vacate the conference and went out into the hall as did I. BNN at that time call the switchboard operator asking for me, and claims that she was advised that I had left the signing and as a result would NOT BE PAID any signing fee or portion there of. I had called BNN from the hallway 5 mins later but they insisted I had left without notification to BNN and would not be paid more than for printing and travel, and nothing for the two hours at the table with partial signing.

RAP
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  3:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

All due respect - this is not your determination to make, Jeremy. This is a dispute between the company and the notary. And especially not your place to post it here. You have no dog in this fight..unless there's something in your website listing agreement that grants you the role of mediator for fee disputes and, if this does exist, I for one have been unaware of it during my entire six years of listing here.

JMHO

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com

Thank you Linda, couldn't say it better myself. However, it made me re-read what Jeremy said and I must have misread it before.

BNN's contract in fact DOES NOT say that Jeremy or at least the one I signed. In fact it doesn't even mention anything about penalties for errors made. That said, their confirmation letter does state that signing errors will result in a fee reduction (not complete forfeit of payment) and that said errors must be corrected at my expense. By accepting the signing I agree to the terms. Still nothing saying that I make a mistake, they don't pay me at all. If they told you that Jeremy they are lying yet again. I can provide proof if needed if anyone is interested.

- Tyler Soares -

Edited by - TGS1985 on 11/20/2012 5:43:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2012 :  05:52:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

After a conversation with BNN, apparantly their contract states that if the notary makes mistakes, that they do not get paid, and that the notary has to pay for the fedex. The notary Tyler Soares (his post below) failed to acknowledge the terms of the contract and is pretending not to understand the rules.

BNN is NOT in violation of contract here.

All due respect - this is not your determination to make, Jeremy. This is a dispute between the company and the notary. And especially not your place to post it here. You have no dog in this fight..unless there's something in your website listing agreement that grants you the role of mediator for fee disputes and, if this does exist, I for one have been unaware of it during my entire six years of listing here.

JMHO

Linda
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  5:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

After a conversation with BNN, apparantly their contract states that if the notary makes mistakes, that they do not get paid, and that the notary has to pay for the fedex. The notary Tyler Soares (his post below) failed to acknowledge the terms of the contract and is pretending not to understand the rules.

Jeremy, I wasn't disputing the reduction in my fee. I had requested she provide proof that my error (which I apologized for and corrected immediately that same day she contacted me) cost the amount she said it did, which she based on FedEx postage. If a company is basing a penalty on a specific cost then I think I'm entitle to a copy of the invoice of said cost. Otherwise whats stopping a company from the following scenario.

"Yeah you made a mistake that required an addition shipping cost which was lets say $100, yeah that's it! So the signing was $125 so that means you're only getting $25. And we don't have an invoice so you just going have to trust us on this..."

It's no different if a company contacted me stating docs never arrived. I wouldn't just sau "Well, I mailed them, don't know what to tell you, just got to trust me!" I send them a copy of the FedEx receipt showing that I indeed drop of the documents via FedEx. And I send them that proof in a timely manner after first request... not the 2nd or 3rd.

- Tyler Soares -

Edited by - TGS1985 on 09/07/2012 5:17:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  3:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2012 :  1:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LindaH

"Their contract states that all due payments will be sent out by the 15th of the following month. The signing was on 7/11/2012 and it is now 8/19/2012 and still no payment. "

That's not late - "by the 15th of the following month" - so July's closings were sent out by 8/15/12 - just under a week ago.

Linda

It is for me. This company has been a huge headache and is run by an unprofessional individual as far as I'm concern and my patience has completely run out. All my other companies seem to have no problem sending THEIR payments via USPS and having it arrive only a couple days later and several of them are much farther away than Texas. I might be more understanding if they acted more professional and learn not to take criticism so personally, but that sadly hasn't been the case. It is now 8/21/2012 and still no payment. Furthermore they're not responding to my email about a reduction in my fee due to additional FedEx Fee's which I have requested they send an invoice for, which they said would have for me by Monday morning. I'm seeing a pattern developing...

- Tyler Soares -

Edited by - TGS1985 on 08/21/2012 1:53:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2012 :  07:16:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Their contract states that all due payments will be sent out by the 15th of the following month. The signing was on 7/11/2012 and it is now 8/19/2012 and still no payment. "

That's not late - "by the 15th of the following month" - so July's closings were sent out by 8/15/12 - just under a week ago.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

IntegrityNotary

69 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2012 :  07:07:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's strange. Seems like you should be receiving your payment any day now. I just received my check for July orders on Saturday, Aug 18th.
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2012 :  2:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Update:

Payment is now late from BNN. Their contract states that all due payments will be sent out by the 15th of the following month. The signing was on 7/11/2012 and it is now 8/19/2012 and still no payment.

I straight out warned the company to not get the idea of not paying me due to my unfavorable review and the owner, Madeline Ricci acted so offended that I even would suggest that, yet here we are.

- Tyler Soares -

Edited by - TGS1985 on 08/19/2012 2:44:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

Melanie363

20 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2012 :  10:58:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have only done 1 refi for BNN to date, which was in late July 2012. The size of the loan docs wasn't that large (I've had larger). The time was originally set for 6pm, but the borrower asked the time to be moved to 8:45pm because of her husband’s work schedule. I didn’t have an issue with that, and informed BNN of the time change. They said that was fine. They only called me once at the beginning of the appointment. Well, actually they did call numerous times on another phone that I do not take in with me. I did leave them a message after the signing was completed. I did not really expect them to answer the phone since it took me 3 ½ hours for this signing. The borrow read EVERY single word of EVERY page, not once but twice!!! Then had to go to her computer and print everything she was emailed since the very beginning. I was exhausted when I left at 12:15 in the morning. I know as a borrower, you have to be careful. I mean it is your home and you don’t want to take any chances. But seriously, you have a 3-day recession, which I explained to the borrower several times!
I do not blame or hold BNN accountable for this. This is something they, nor I, had no control over.
Go to Top of Page

gowithn

28 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2012 :  11:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had no issues with BNN and will work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  03:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for this company recently?
Bilingual notary network, LLC

Bi-Lingual Notary Network, LLC.
3010 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1200
Dallas, TX 75234

Please also visit
http://www.123notary.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3772
which is another post about this company

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.