123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Commonwealth Signature Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pjrager1

38 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2011 :  05:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ONLY 7 MONTHS AND SMALL CLAIMS COURT TO GET PAID!!! I took Kristan Crawford of Commonwealth Signature Services to Small Claims Court in Williamsburg, VA in October for March and April signing fees. I was Awarded a Judgment for my fees, court costs and 6% of the fee. To make a long story short, I received a check for ONLY the $300 fee. Kristan did not pay the court cost or the 6%! Now I must decide whether to pay again and put a lien on her bank account or just be glad I got something! I think I just decided!
Go to Top of Page

bmarker

Vermont
11 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2011 :  6:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kristan has always paid me in a timely manner and is very professional and easy to work with. LSA is a nightmare!

BM
Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  12:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She does not answer her emails or her phone!!! She's a piece of work!! I told her 2 weeks ago, she is the one responsible for paying me as she is the one who hired me!!! She only wanted me to bad mouth LSA!!

quote:
Originally posted by CopperheadVA

This is the problem with notaries farming out work. Kristen obviously did not have the operating funds in place that any business should have if they are hiring others to do work. Kristen's problems with LSA not paying her should not be your concern - she is the one who contracted you and she is responsible for paying you, period. I've heard on another forum about LSA not paying... Kristen may have to take LSA to small claims court - does she expect the notaries she hired to wait until that process is finished before she pays them?

CopperheadVA

Go to Top of Page

CopperheadVA

Virginia
420 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  11:46:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the problem with notaries farming out work. Kristen obviously did not have the operating funds in place that any business should have if they are hiring others to do work. Kristen's problems with LSA not paying her should not be your concern - she is the one who contracted you and she is responsible for paying you, period. I've heard on another forum about LSA not paying... Kristen may have to take LSA to small claims court - does she expect the notaries she hired to wait until that process is finished before she pays them?

CopperheadVA

Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2011 :  10:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR 2 JOBS SINCE MARCH 31ST AND APRIL 6TH. KRISTAN E. CRAWFORD 68 SUMMER EAST, WILLIAMSBURG, VA MOBILE # 434.594.7621. HERE'S A COPY OF THE EMAIL KRISTAN WROTE TO ME AND ANOTHER NOTARY REGARDING GETTING PAID:

"Hey guys,
You've probably noticed by now that if you did a closing for LSA Title through me recently you haven't received payment from me. I am still trying to collect payment from this nightmare title company. I am being very aggressive and have contacted their underwriter and the State Division of Insurance here in VA. Typically, my policy is to pay closers even if I have yet to receive payment from title. Unfortunately in this case I am not in a position to go in the red over $600 but as soon as I receive payment I can assure you I will be mailing your checks.

In the meantime please take a moment to go onto NotaryRotary.com under the Signing Agent Central section and rate LSA Title with 1 out of 5 stars. As a notary myself I think its absolutely crucial to let other notaries out there know about these deadbeat companies. One of the notaries was even back charged for FEDEX shipments because LSA had not paid their bills since last November.

Lets get the word out about this horrific company."

YES, LET'S GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT LSA TITLE SERVICES, VIENNA, VA (ROB SNOW OF LSA CELL: 703.801.0442 KNOWS HOW TO BRUSH ME OFF)AND COMMONWEALTH SIGNATURE SERVICES, WILLIAMSBURG, VA (KRISTAN JUST DOESN'T ANSWER PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS) SEEMS TO ME THEY BOTH DON'T PAY.

IF I DO HAPPEN TO GET PAID, I WILL WRITE ANOTHER NOTE. THANKS FOR LISTENING AND BEWARE!!!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.