123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Newbie & Mentoring Section
 Quicken Loans
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lorenz15

Virginia
Philippines
2 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2013 :  11:52:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just to be honest i don't know what singing company they are handling.I remember Finland country where many people has loan however they are not even interested in some thing like this they just want to get loan and look for a loan companies that has a low interest.In part of Helsinki i use to be accountant and always going in to a payroll program at http://www.aditro.fi/ where i realize that money is really need to manage not only companies but also an ordinary people.
Go to Top of Page

jocelynj

Utah
30 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2013 :  4:05:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love Quicken! I get the best feedback from borrowers, and they have the best loan packages out there, by far. They are concise and really easy, and I love how the borrowers receive the docs ahead of time. If only all lenders were this awesome!

Jocelyn Waters
Go to Top of Page

6 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2013 :  08:55:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quicken Loans is great, they honor their name. It is true that sometimes orders come from other than TSI, and they offer to pay less. Although I understand they, as signing companies, need to make their bucks I would not take a signing for $70 or $75 I would always negotiate to a fee half way in between.
Go to Top of Page

mapsypam

North Carolina
42 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  3:09:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I LOVE Quicken Loans!! Best company out there to work for hands down!

Pamela Philyaw
Go to Top of Page

California
48 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  08:54:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been getting Quicken refi's from Negretes Notaries. 80 pages or so, no borrower's copy, $85.00, always close to home. Very easy with no hand holding. Call the 800 # after & punch in the code for completed signing & loan number. Ship with UPS label. Pay 30 to 45 days. I'll take them anytime.

Teri W.
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2012 :  08:31:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In 2012 alone I did well over 100 closings for Quicken, they have their own title company, Title Source. They pay me quite fairly and regularly. The check comes 4 weeks after close and they pay weekly. BUT, starting this month they seem to have made some changes. My calls for Quicken loans are coming from other signing companies and the pay is not as good. I have been told they are very busy and are farming out some of their work. Hopefully in January, they will return to their prior business model.

EGW
Go to Top of Page

beloved1213

39 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2012 :  2:53:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit beloved1213's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was contacted for a refi with 150 pages & was offered $85! I immediately declined it!! I told the person my standard fee & I do not accept under $100 for large refi packages!!

WHAT AN INSULT!!!

Go to Top of Page

alnmurray@hotmail.com

New York
1 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2011 :  11:40:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit alnmurray@hotmail.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've done a few Quicken loans, there are neatly labeled & comes with a signing pen. The are quick & easy.
Alan
http://nynotary4u.com

quote:
Originally posted by Lee-AR

I don't get many Quickens, but, when I do, they don't seem to be very 'quickly signed'. They get my 'standard refi' pricing.

Need a Raise - Work from Home
P/T, F/T, No Exp Necessary
35 yr old co. 15 yrs + Growth
24hr Info: 1-800-394-6919
http://MyHelp4You.info/Goland5
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  07:26:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't get many Quickens, but, when I do, they don't seem to be very 'quickly signed'. They get my 'standard refi' pricing.

Go to Top of Page

CopperheadVA

Virginia
420 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  06:02:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Docs are normally returned to the title company. Use the label they provided to you. The title company will take care of sending docs to the lender.

With that said, I have not done a Quicken loan (never been called for one) so there may be some quirky instructions for those that I am not aware of. However, normally the instructions about sending docs to the lender are meant for the title company - for use after the signed package is in their hands.

CopperheadVA

Edited by - CopperheadVA on 07/18/2011 06:05:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

Eve

Virginia
25 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  03:13:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a Quicken refi signing tonight. I'm a fairly new signing agent and my previous signings have been easy. I am dealing with Quicken, the title company and Select Signings. It is confusing because the edocs came from the title company with a return shipment label but no instructions. Quicken instructions reads to return to them with a UPS account number. I need to let Select Signings and Quicken know when the signing is completed.

Other than the loan docs, the title company sent docs re borrower's personal information which I would've thought they would have already. So I think it's going to take a while. I'm glad I have today to sort through and ask questions.
Go to Top of Page

probowler

3 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  12:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$40!!! Not worth it for me. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  12:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nations Direct has called me for those - $40

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

probowler

3 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  11:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what signing company is handling Quicken Loans? I use to do lots of signings for Quicken but not anymore. They are advertising a lot on TV here in NJ.

Thanks
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.