123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Mobile Signing Solutions Corp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Jersey
6 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2014 :  11:59:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I frequently get emails for signings paying $75.00 I replied saying my fee is $125.00. It seems $75.00 is their going rate.

yvette ambrose
Go to Top of Page

patlynnw

New York
21 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2014 :  9:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Be warned... I did work for this company in April 2014 and have not been paid by this deadbeat company!

Patricia Warmack
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2014 :  2:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a job on 4 Nov and it took 5 months to get paid. She finally paid after she was contacted by the Florida Senior vs. Crime task force. Even though I am in Virginia, the group was able to contact her and she paid me. Since I am over 60 apparently defrauding senior citizens is some what frowned on in Florida. I filled a complaint with the State AG office and they passed it to the task force. They contacted her and the first thing she said to them was I had been paid but she would check her bank. I did get my check after that. The title company that was using her at the received "numerous calls" about non payment issues.

PS I did get a call in May for another job but was on the road and did not have time to talk.

Edited by - cw2usarmyret on 06/17/2014 2:58:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  1:28:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yvonne

It appears that Mobile Signing Solutions is out of business. Shauna still owes me for a December 2013 and Jan. 2014 signing. I am dismayed that you did a signing for her in May? since she has not answered her phone since around March.I am thinking she lost her biggest account which was Accurate Title Group, they were very low and late payers. Good luck collecting, she just seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

Yvonne

Yvonne - I think he meant 5/23/2013, not 2014

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

Yvonne

New Jersey
10 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  10:44:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears that Mobile Signing Solutions is out of business. Shauna still owes me for a December 2013 and Jan. 2014 signing. I am dismayed that you did a signing for her in May? since she has not answered her phone since around March.I am thinking she lost her biggest account which was Accurate Title Group, they were very low and late payers. Good luck collecting, she just seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

Yvonne
Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2014 :  09:11:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone know if this one has gone belly up?
Go to Top of Page

Randlyman

California
20 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  5:06:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still trying to get paid for a signing I did on 5/23. Phone messages and emails go unanswered.

Another one going down...
Go to Top of Page

California
8 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2011 :  1:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit 8702's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have you questioned Flagstars and their format when it asked for the notary to acknowledge the Compliance and Borrowers Cerificate. They are not California compliant. "Known to me", is stated and the notary is being asked to complete these docs as soon as the borrowers esign their names. I have asked if I can seperate theses docs out of the package for inking and have been told that I cannot. And to proceed with their closing. Anyone else having an issue with this
Go to Top of Page

California
15 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  09:47:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit 10108's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do many e-signings with them, Flagstar mostly. They pay about 45 days out though. I have been working with them about a year now. No problems.

<b>Rebecca Ruben</b>
Garden Grove, CA 92842
(714) 803-3200
Go to Top of Page

Pennsylvania
49 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2011 :  07:51:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How much do they generally pay?
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Texas
1 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2011 :  11:20:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done work for this company for years. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!!
Go to Top of Page

Notarykat

North Carolina
25 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  08:57:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone have any closings with this company. How do they rate?

Notarykat
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.