123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Posts not related to getting paid
 Safir Signing Agents LLC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gno996

Michigan
14 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2011 :  08:10:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you send Safir or Zukerburg an Invoice?
And to Fedup..I got paperwork in all directins even sidewards...LOL
Go to Top of Page

gno996

Michigan
14 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2011 :  02:28:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do an Internet search on Safir Signing agents LLC and you will find a post on how to get your money back..I got in touch with the title company owner and was informed I will be paid ...Kosty just manages the signing agents (poorly I might add. The owner of the Title Company is Jay Zukerberg with Genuine title Inc...I informed him of legal action and reporting him to the proper state agencies..I did this earlier today and was told I will be paid overnight...

BTW the search is how I found this Blog

Gino Carrozza
Go to Top of Page

ggebbia2

New York
5 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2011 :  06:18:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
His home phone # is 443-870-3472, still no answer though, He has a deadbeat company, I dont know how he stays in business.
Go to Top of Page

3 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2011 :  08:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like the other reviews on this Company, it is all true. I have left several messages, e-mailed several times, faxed several times sent registered mail and still nothing. So please stay away from this company if they call. His name is Kosty and there is a Kevin.
Go to Top of Page

SGravatt

Virginia
5 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2010 :  1:22:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DO NOT TAKE A SIGNING FOR KONSTANTIN SAFIR/SAFIR SIGNING AGENTS LLC OR GENUINE TITLE!!!! YOU WILL NOT GET PAID!!!!

Recently performed a closing for Konstantin Safir/Safir Signing Agents LLC/Genuine Title ... they did not pay. I've exchanged several email with him to no avail.

I will pursue this matter ... it's a matter of principle at this point. I'm not going to be taken advantage of by some slime ball and his slime ball company.

Frustrated ...
Go to Top of Page

Fedup

California
2 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2010 :  2:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fedup's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fedup. I mean I am fedup with working with incompetent signing services. Carla knows what I am talking about.

Was contacted by Shannon, representing herself as Genuine Title Inc of Maryland. I agreed to do a signing that evening. I contacted the borrower, who was a vet like me, we set an appointment.I asked for a confirmation. Later that day I received what looked like instructions(very badly prepared and hard to read,and no ***address***), and that the Company was Safir Signing Agents LLC. It contained threatening verage, an insulting practice, to a broken glass veteran Notary, It says more about their sub-contracting practices and lack of knowledge what the job of Notary is. I am loath to work with most Signing Companies and explained that to Shannon when I called her on the miss-representation. I completed the signing that night. Puzzeled and curious I searched the internet for Safir Signing Agents and Genuine Title, and got several hits, one from Notary Rotary forum. Boy, he has many bad reviews and a reputation for not paying his Notaries. I found the same results on the 123notary forum. Been doing loan document signings for over 20 years, without in the past ever using signing services. Amazing! Well, I just saw red. For every unfavorable post, and I found no off setting favorable posts, for Safir or Genuine, therr are probably 50 Notaries that are abused by this character. Well, I called Konstantin Safir, and confronted him with not paying his Notaries, and failing to disclose to the borrower his insidious relationship with his Escrow Company. He made a big mistake, by telling me I was just a courier, and there was no conflict of interest. Having been in the past a Mortgage Broker that did my own escrows, well knew he was wrong. I advised he check with his Counsel. He said he would get another Notary, I don't think so. I said fine, do that.Not wanting to injure the borrower contacted the Loan Broker, who was happy to pay my fee.
Did I mention I said some not so nice things about his character, abuses and ethics, in bad English. Scum bags I occassionally run into need extra special treatment.

By the way I understand Maryland Insurance Commission is investigating Genuine Title. If you have done any signing for Genuine using Sarif Signing you may want to tell the borrower to check their Huds and Settlement Statement. If you ever see this fraudulant behavoir, feel free to advise the borrower, as well as the relevant regulating authority. We as Notaries are compelled by Law to prevent fraud.

I bring a small claims action within 14 days after receipt of the Demand for Payment. I will not cancel the suit unless they pay for the Proof of Service, as well as Court costs and mailing fees. This is why I rarely work with SS. One requirement for Signing Companies is the principal/s is/are Notaries in their respective States. You can ell when the SS is an Notary and past escrow officer. Its like you are conversing on a different plane.

It is rough out there, I am runing into many incompetent SS, I honestly believe some haven't a clue what ethics are.

Hang in there. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Bill Bronner

William Bronner
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.