123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Nationwide Notary Signers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tennessee
3 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  1:03:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regarding above company out of Rhode Island and my prior report of late payment-posted 11/11/17-I did finally today get their check today while late and I did have to call and email them they did send it- just wanted to clarify they did pay me just not on agreed time frame- and not without some effort getting it and being told
they didnt like my "tone" in asking for it etc.
Go to Top of Page

Tennessee
3 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2017 :  3:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
REF: Premier Title and Escrow Rhode Island-Has anyone had any recent experiences with this company? I see old posts but nothing recent. Im currently having a late payment issue and a bit of a run around getting different answers from two different contacts there- one promised my check was being mailed that day of our conversation which apparently didnt happen as it didnt arrive and approx 6-7 days later I emailed the office and the manager answered and told me she had no idea WHO told me they were mailing my check-- back when I called-- but that it had been mailed two days before my email to her.. Anyways that has not arrived as yet either with lots of mail days gone by-- We had an agreement in writing and verbally at time of setting up arrangements that I was to be paid no later then etc etc.. and they have not followed that and now are giving me different answers. I am going to give them one more day for mail arrivals since their manager told me it was mailed about 2 days prior to her receiving my email which would make that about 6 days ago. again plenty of time for a simple envelope with a check to arrive but it hasnt.. due to holiday Im waiting till mondays delivery and if nothing received Ill repost an update and will being my collection regimen I have developed for late or non payments which they will not be happy about but I dont like people or companies breaking agreements and making false promises and statements either.
Any contacts or issues that you have had recently? thanks

Edited by - 12244 on 11/11/2017 3:42:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

mdnotary

Maryland
10 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  10:06:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://nnsnotary.net/index.html
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  3:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mtomlinson

Has anyone had any experience with them? They are located at 165 Silver Lake Ave., Providence RI 02909. They are working with Premier Title and Escrow and I have worked with that TC extensively but I can find no info on the SS. I looked on all the forums and can't track them down. THEIR PAY OFFER WAS GREAT! Will keep everyone informed of how it goes.

Michael D. Tomlinson

Heavily documented on NotRot - look for Notary National Signers AND Nationwide Notary Signing.

They pay lower than my minimum fee so all I've done for them is a RESPA which, if memory serves me, I was paid in about 45 days.

Good Luck.

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

mtomlinson

Kansas
23 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  10:42:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit mtomlinson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had any experience with them? They are located at 165 Silver Lake Ave., Providence RI 02909. They are working with Premier Title and Escrow and I have worked with that TC extensively but I can find no info on the SS. I looked on all the forums and can't track them down. THEIR PAY OFFER WAS GREAT! Will keep everyone informed of how it goes.

Michael D. Tomlinson
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.