123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 MeyMax Title is Great
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author  Topic Next Topic  

pasignag

New York
16 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2015 :  5:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit pasignag's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's been two years since these posts. Here's the latest:

http://www.123notary.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6950&SearchTerms=meymax title agency

Christine
http://www.rushmobilenotary.com/

https://www.sterlinghomemortgages.com/

Edited by - pasignag on 03/18/2024 08:18:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  10:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara Brewer

happy to hear from MeyMax Title,although I was a bit rushed to get printed and travel a very good distance to get the job done.Fortunatly,I met a nice couple and was able to take my printer to verify ID's and am grateful to have a trusty lightweight notebook.It was an overall nice experience to deal with them.

barbara brewer

Printer and laptop for copy of borrower ID? I use the camera in my cell phone and email the image - never had an issue. Of course I do ask the borrowers to prepare copies, but the cell camera / email is a valid backup procedure.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

lightk

Alabama
108 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  10:55:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit lightk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just handled a signing from them yesterday. Only heard good things about them here. Fingers crossed that it's still the case.

Zachary Curl was very pleasant on the phone, had no problems agreeing to my fee.

Go to Top of Page

cw2usarmyret

Virginia
122 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2012 :  06:36:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have only done one job for them. Great bunch only wish they had more in my area.
Go to Top of Page

Barbara Brewer

Alabama
1 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2012 :  12:41:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy to hear from MeyMax Title,although I was a bit rushed to get printed and travel a very good distance to get the job done.Fortunatly,I met a nice couple and was able to take my printer to verify ID's and am grateful to have a trusty lightweight notebook.It was an overall nice experience to deal with them.

barbara brewer
Go to Top of Page

jpwells

Pennsylvania
16 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  4:40:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Super company to work with. Fast paying as well.

John Wells
Go to Top of Page

clmillet

Louisiana
7 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2011 :  1:47:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to work for. Quick paying.
Go to Top of Page

bnichols

16 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2010 :  10:10:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by DianaNotary

Definitely a great company to work with! The pay was right on time. More than that, I forgot to submit the invoice right after the signing, and they called me and emailed with a message “please submit your invoice”. (!) Very satisfied.

I agree. MeyMax out of Ohio, is great to work for. I wish they'd call more often.
Go to Top of Page

DianaNotary

California
171 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2010 :  2:38:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit DianaNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Definitely a great company to work with! The pay was right on time. More than that, I forgot to submit the invoice right after the signing, and they called me and emailed with a message “please submit your invoice”. (!) Very satisfied.

http://www.DianaNotary.com
Go to Top of Page

nicolean

California
11 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  10:43:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Absolutely, definitely a good company to work with. Wish they were all like them!
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  11:46:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Read our review page of MeyMax Title Agency

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=309&MeyMax+Title+Agency+of+Ohio+LLC

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  06:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of my favorites - will bend over backward to accommodate them.

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

youngster

Maryland
44 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2010 :  6:45:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit youngster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have not heard from them lately. But...they were always great to work with. Large pkgs....but the pay was good and prompt.
Go to Top of Page

kandy1099

Pennsylvania
121 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  6:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit kandy1099's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They are a good company to work for, although payment is sometimes a project to get. But with a little extra work, I have always got paid from them. I would give them two thumbs up!

Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  06:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I concur. The are great to work for.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

Tennessee
6 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  05:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit 10931's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is one of my favorite companies. They pay promptly and communicate on every issue that may arise during the closing.

Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.