123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 FINAL LINK
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 2 people liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2013 :  3:15:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Joshua Douglas. I work with a company called Rush Legal Services. We are currently assisting many notaries that have been effected by Final Link Signings. If you or anyone you know has not been paid by the Abadallah brothers we are currently gathering as many individuals for a Mass Suit against them. You can find my contact at the bottom of this email.
Thank you

Joshua M. Douglas
douglasserves@gmail.com
http://www.Rushlegalservices.com
1800 E. Garry Suite 112
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(949)-201-3701

quote:
Originally posted by LindaH

quote:
Originally posted by jschumer

I haven't been paid since Dec and have sent numerous invoices.

Providing there were no issues with your signing and your loan funded, I think, 7 months later, it's time for a little bit stronger action. I'd do a final demand letter to company AND title and I'd include a draft of a small claims action...let them know if payment not received by xx date (I'd give about 7 days) then you'll be filing the enclosed small claims complaint. Don't forget to include title as a defendant.

Good Luck.

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell

Go to Top of Page

deeslim58

California
40 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2013 :  11:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. I completed a signing for them today! And accepted another one for Friday, 3/8...
quote:
Originally posted by micheler96

I am not surprised. I'm sorry for everyone that has been taken advantage of by Harry. I showed up on several occasions to get paid by them. After that they are on my DNA List (Do Not Answer). I haven't deal w/ them in years.

Michele Ryan

Ms. Dee
Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2013 :  12:00:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am not surprised. I'm sorry for everyone that has been taken advantage of by Harry. I showed up on several occasions to get paid by them. After that they are on my DNA List (Do Not Answer). I haven't deal w/ them in years.

Michele Ryan
Go to Top of Page

sandiegocountynotary

California
7 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2012 :  5:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit sandiegocountynotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
***Urgent: Anyone that is owed money from Final Link or Home Signings, please contact me at notarysd1@gmail(dot)com . Let me know how much you are owed as well. There is a Detective that is on this case and the more people we are, the stongerthe case and the faster we get these people. I can give you more info once you email me if you like. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

ChuckSchilling

Wisconsin
10 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  07:00:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What exactly do we need to email/send them? I have a couple of unpaid jobs I really don't expect to get paid on but I want to make sure these folks can't screw anyone else over.

quote:
Originally posted by DebP

I am filing with court and DA's office. They are on the run, since opening up Home Signings but no longer in that office, will have to go after them in a criminal suit for mortgage fraud.

HVEN - Please file your complaint against FINAL LINK with Orange County DA:

ConsumerComplaint@da.ocgov.com

We need everyone to file so we have a strong case for prosecution...

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by hven

quote:
Originally posted by mhartyswaleh

Final Link Signings - DO NOT accept orders from them. I have not been paid on invoices from September and October 2011. I have sent them copies of invoices twice, called repeatedly, spoke to Tarek in accounting and had no luck. I asked for the owner and was told he was out of the country. And today when I spoke to Yvette the office manager, she hung up as soon as I asked her if she thought it was acceptable to not pay invoices greater than 60 or 90+ days.

I have many unpaid jobs by this signing company. The only way I have been paid in the past is to go to the title companies used and tell them about the situation. I did this with SOX and got paid. This will be my next step if I do not get a timely response from Final Link. Please post when you DO get paid to keep us updated.

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

DebP

Colorado
3 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  12:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am filing with court and DA's office. They are on the run, since opening up Home Signings but no longer in that office, will have to go after them in a criminal suit for mortgage fraud.

Thanks!

quote:

quote:

Final Link Signings - DO NOT accept orders from them. I have not been paid on invoices from September and October 2011. I have sent them copies of invoices twice, called repeatedly, spoke to Tarek in accounting and had no luck. I asked for the owner and was told he was out of the country. And today when I spoke to Yvette the office manager, she hung up as soon as I asked her if she thought it was acceptable to not pay invoices greater than 60 or 90+ days.

I have many unpaid jobs by this signing company. The only way I have been paid in the past is to go to the title companies used and tell them about the situation. I did this with SOX and got paid. This will be my next step if I do not get a timely response from Final Link. Please post when you DO get paid to keep us updated.

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  11:44:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Thanks!

quote:

quote:

Go to Top of Page

ahn

14 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2012 :  11:41:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Go to Top of Page

P2R

North Carolina
28 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2012 :  08:07:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit P2R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for them on April 14 2012 and have not been paid. I wrote to them in early June and was told my payment would go out at the end of June and I should be paid by July 4th. Well, I watched fireworks so I know the 4th has passed but no payment yet. My emails were not returned last week either and I just sent them one last email. Luckily I have only done this one signing for them. They did call me last month to do a signing but I said I had not been paid yet for this other signing and they offered to pay my via paypal but with a $25 reduction in fee. I declined this offer. I am sorry for the other notary that took this job. They called me again for another signing at the end of June and I declined that one too.

Paralegal to the Rescue
Go to Top of Page

Kathryn

Colorado
3 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2012 :  6:29:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a job for Final Link on November 22, 2011. I received a check today March 15,2012. I started calling in the new year almost weekly. The accountant is in 10-3 MWF. He told me I'd get a check every time I called, but I wouldn't. At least I received one. I definitely will never work for them again.
quote:

Just filled a complaint about Final Link Signings with the Better Business Bureau.They have 30 complaints on file with a D- rating. Here's the link for others:
http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Public-Notary-Services/Final-Link-Signings-in-Garden-Grove-CA-100077348

KRenee
Go to Top of Page

mhartyswaleh

Texas
5 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2012 :  4:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just filled a complaint about Final Link Signings with the Better Business Bureau.They have 30 complaints on file with a D- rating. Here's the link for others:
http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Public-Notary-Services/Final-Link-Signings-in-Garden-Grove-CA-100077348
Go to Top of Page

hven

9 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2012 :  2:56:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Go to Top of Page

mhartyswaleh

Texas
5 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  09:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

groberts131

Tennessee
27 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  07:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit groberts131's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Final Link is on my "DO NOT ACCEPT CLOSINGS" list. They pay too slow and I don't need the hassle of trying to collect from them.

TN Notary
Go to Top of Page

Irene

Washington
8 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2011 :  11:16:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Irene's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After six months I finally went to the BBB and was paid immediately.
Go to Top of Page

Irene

Washington
8 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2011 :  11:12:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Irene's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

I've done many signings for this company and haven't been paid in a fair amount of time. I did a signing for them last month, but only if payment was received within 30 days. I had Mazen confirm my late charge at the time of signing. I emailed an invoice to 3 people twice (at different times), called to confirm receipt of invoice, called twice to remind them that payment was coming due and to make sure they had everything they need for payment. Well, it's late now. I've called a few times this week and get the run around. No one can seem to get a hold of Mazen (or that's what they tell me) and he needs to ok early payment as "they do not pay signing agents within 30 days" (they don't pay them within 60 or 90+ days either) If you want to fight for your money, work for this company.

Go to Top of Page

jschumer

14 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2011 :  3:31:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A follow up......Mazen Abdallah, the owner of Final Link, is very seldom in the office (or that's what I'm told). When you have an owner that is not around their office too often and hard for their employees to get in touch with, sounds like a company that may be going under. Be careful!
Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  6:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I've had the same issue a few years ago. I refuse to pick up their calls to me because of it.

quote:
Originally posted by AidenCharley

I did a signing for Final Link out of CA 5 months ago and they haven't paid. They won't respond to any of my calls or emails. Yvette, Bree, and Katie all seemed so nice on the front end to get me to do the signing. Now they aren't so nice when it comes time to pay me for the signing I completed. Stay away from Final Link and don't waste your time!

Michele Ryan
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  05:52:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for Final Link out of CA 5 months ago and they haven't paid. They won't respond to any of my calls or emails. Yvette, Bree, and Katie all seemed so nice on the front end to get me to do the signing. Now they aren't so nice when it comes time to pay me for the signing I completed. Stay away from Final Link and don't waste your time!
Go to Top of Page

Kaye08

Arkansas
12 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  11:58:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for all that has posted on this site. This company called me at 11:30 my time Friday night and wanted me to travel out of my area and complete a closing for them the next morning. I looked on this site and told them no. Just wanted to say thanks for all the information here. I saved me.

Sharon
Go to Top of Page

jschumer

14 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2011 :  10:22:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done many signings for this company and haven't been paid in a fair amount of time. I did a signing for them last month, but only if payment was received within 30 days. I had Mazen confirm my late charge at the time of signing. I emailed an invoice to 3 people twice (at different times), called to confirm receipt of invoice, called twice to remind them that payment was coming due and to make sure they had everything they need for payment. Well, it's late now. I've called a few times this week and get the run around. No one can seem to get a hold of Mazen (or that's what they tell me) and he needs to ok early payment as "they do not pay signing agents within 30 days" (they don't pay them within 60 or 90+ days either) If you want to fight for your money, work for this company.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2011 :  11:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked for this company, for which I have a Garden Grove address, sporadically over the past year. I always have to fight to get paid. Repeated emails and telephone call messages are not returned. I am currently trying to get paid for my May and June 2011 work. I do NOT recommend working for this company and will not personally be taking any more assignments from them.

Richard Davega
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 :  1:58:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did several jobs last fall for Final Link and was paid on time. The last job I did for them was January 2011. Six months later and after several phone calls, I am still waiting to be paid. Until I am paid, I will not accept any more assignments from them
Go to Top of Page

jschumer

14 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  12:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds good, but this company won't pay a late fee. I give 60 days to pay, then charge a late fee. How many companies can you pay that late (with no late charge)? I asked them if they let their clients pay that late and of course the answer was "no".

quote:
Originally posted by vtnotary05

Keep hammering on them. I called them every day, requested the owners information. I did get paid!

Here's the thing if title/signing companies can't pay the notaries but collect money on the HUD and the loans are dispersed they got paid!

Their mis-money management is not your concern. I've made it clear to companies that have been less than stellar in the past in regards to paying that I will charge a daily late fee, and I send it via email for confirmation before I even accept a closing. I don't do this with everyone, but if you jerk me around after it was my time, my gas, I'm going to get paid either up front or the company is going to sign "my" contract in regards to late fees.

Let's face it they want to "nick" us with $25.00 fees here/there if we screw up. I have not problem turning it back around for late payments.

Best of luck!

quote:

I haven't been paid since Dec and have sent numerous invoices.

Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2011 :  8:28:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been paid , Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2009 :  10:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Final Link Signings Service
11345 Culebra St
Cypress, CA 90630

Does anyone know if this company has folded, thanks

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.