123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 National 1 Source (Centennial, CO)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Doris_CO

Colorado
148 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  9:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Docsonthefly, this happened to my husband a couple of years ago. I've signed one or two refi's several years ago and they paid promptly, but my husband completed an application and it took almost 6 months for him to be paid. It appears the company doesn't have enough capital to pay the notary immediately and rely on being paid by the lender/title company before they can pay the notary. Not a very good business plan.
Go to Top of Page

DOCSONTHEFLY

New Jersey
9 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2017 :  7:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Things have changed since the last post on this site, these people do not pay.Recently I had my first experience with this company and all I can say is that they are absolutely the worst. When they contacted me with an application assignment, I gave Christopher Humes Scheduling and Processing Manager, my terms in writing and he agreed to them in writing. When I called to ask for payment Christopher Humes lied and said that I would be paid when the loan closed in 2 weeks. I asked him how the loan would close if the borrower had been denied ( I called the borrower to ask him where it stood). I told him that I would start collection activities if I was not paid immediately and involved Melanie Muck the owner of the company. They did not like my collection tactics and to date I have not been paid. I am not done with them and will continue with my collection efforts. Unless you want to waste your time, do not accept any business from this company they are the lowest of scum and bunch of LIARS. They have never provided me with a reason of why they will not pay me except perhaps that they do not like how I collect my money which is not a valid excuse anyhow because they were told before and chose to ignore my request. Stay FAR FAR away from these low life's.

MICHAEL IPEKDJIAN
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  11:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Visit our review page for National 1 Source

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=731&National+1+Source

Go to Top of Page

joriecolyer

Colorado
5 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  09:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit joriecolyer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
National 1 Source, by far is my favorite company to work with. I have worked with them on a regular (weekly and sometimes daily) basis for over a year now and I have never had one issue with them regarding payment or documents. They have always shown professionalism and they do pay as soon as the loan funds. In fact, when I am swamped with business they will contact me within a day or two of closing if they have not received an invoice from me so they can release my funds to me. My opinion is the notary never has to worry about getting paid by this company unless that notary has not completed the assignment properly.

Go to Top of Page

CMN-CA

California
13 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  10:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit CMN-CA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They say they pay travel/print fees for canceled signings. 7/30 and 7/31 signings were canceled. 9/4 I was told I should receive payment in 2-3 weeks. 10/8 no payment yet.

I did a loan signing for them on 9/4. I was paid in a couple of weeks. On 9/8 notary service for a Grant Deed that was not included in the LS on 9/4. I have received three promises of payment. 10/8 no payment yet.

Are they understaffed, overworked or ?

Regards,
Cathy Wong
Champion Mobile Notary
California
Go to Top of Page

SheilaB28

Washington
7 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  10:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit SheilaB28's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have to say that this is the fastest paying client I have dealt with to date...loan closed on 5/15 and I had payment in my mailbox by yesterday 5/26. They can call me anytime!

Auburn Mobile Notary, LLC
Sheila Bailey,Owner
Go to Top of Page

jandjnotary

Illinois
38 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2009 :  4:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did one on 11-28-08 and rcvd pymt on 12-8-08

James Coda
Go to Top of Page

carwizzel

9 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  1:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Angie and Stacy are great, rest easy on this one. they do pay at funding.
Go to Top of Page

Christine R

Michigan
17 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  3:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christine R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone done business with this title company? What were your results? Did they pay at funding?

Christine Moya Ross,
Notary Public, CSA
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.