123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Premier Signing Services, LLC -- Ohio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.5 people disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Indiana
16 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2015 :  10:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLnotary1

This company has cheated enough notaries that the aggregate amount of stolen services would qualify as a felony. If you are among the many victims, make a complaint to the FCC @ http://complaint.ic3.gov. Internet fraud is a crime.

They cheated me to out of $150.00 back in December 2014. Unbelievable... I wish I would have checked the reviews on here first. What an idiot I am. I went to the complaint link and it took me no where.
Go to Top of Page

FLnotary1

Florida
11 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2015 :  03:49:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company has cheated enough notaries that the aggregate amount of stolen services would qualify as a felony. If you are among the many victims, make a complaint to the FCC @ http://complaint.ic3.gov. Internet fraud is a crime.
Go to Top of Page

FLnotary1

Florida
11 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2015 :  10:16:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing 27 Jan. no pay no response. I filed a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General 29 March. I called the Attnny Gen 8 May and learned that there are 10 complaints against this business in the past 5 yrs. Investigation is going forward.
Go to Top of Page

lcox60

Illinois
22 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2015 :  7:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Premier Signing Services is up to their old tricks, I did a reverse mortgage closing for them on February 26, I have been attempting to contact them by email and phone calls since April 6th about payment, no one answers their phone, no reply to my emails. What sucks is I do a great deal of work for Premier Lender Services, primarily reverse mortgages and they are a great company to work with, when I heard Premier and Reverse mortgage, I assumed it was PLS, be very wary of Premier Signing Services, any company that does not answer their phones and does not reply to emails, does not deserve to be in business, I hope they are going down soon.
Go to Top of Page

FLnotary1

Florida
11 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2015 :  12:51:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did the signing 1/20/15 today 3/12/15 no pay. I faxed several invoices no reply.
They do not answer their phone.
Go to Top of Page

jocelynj

Utah
30 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2013 :  12:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's weird how some people can have problems with a company and not others. I haven't had any problems with Premier.

Jocelyn Waters
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2013 :  11:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One must be careful to not use a fax machine to call a voice number. The fax will repeatedly call the voice number listening for an answering fax "warble tone". This is very annoying to the person answering the phone. Some fax machines will call many many times trying to connect to the fax machine at the other end of the call.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

shoilun

Colorado
10 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2013 :  08:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did ( my wive and partner)a closing in May 2013, still waiting in August. Have talked to Jeannie twice and she was to get information to Matt Snipes, no results. Talked to Matt Snipes and he was to call back, never happened. They're deadbeats, fortunately we only have one closing with them so our loss is minimal but never again.

Stuart J Hoilund
Go to Top of Page

Yvonne

New Jersey
10 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2013 :  10:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Completed signing on 12/21/2012, as of today, 4/10/2013 still no payment after several emails that have been ignored and no answer on all phone numbers. If they are still in business shame on you!! I am not expected to ignore your instructions yet you ignore my phone calls and DO NOT PAY. I have been in business for over 10 years and usually have had no problems obtaining payment. Usually have some follow up but do get paid. Now, recently it seems I have to follow up on about 10% of signing services. Ridiculous, as my time is better spent on more productive things.

Yvonne
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2013 :  2:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
deleted

Edited by - notaryslife on 02/27/2013 6:30:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2012 :  12:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by edelske

Linda said:
Check the recorded documents - find, and get a copy of, the security instrument that you notarized, which will prove that the loan you closed did in fact fund -

What's that got to do with the validity of the debt? He notarized the docs, THAT is what he was contracted to do. The money is earned, fund or no fund. IM (often no so) HO.

Kenneth A Edelstein

The only reason I suggest doing this is to avoid the old "oh, you made a mistake so we had to send someone else out to do it (or fix it, or re-sign it, or whatever) so we're not paying you" excuse. If the security instrument (s)he notarized is the one that recorded, then the loan (S)HE closed did fund.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2012 :  06:51:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Linda said:
Check the recorded documents - find, and get a copy of, the security instrument that you notarized, which will prove that the loan you closed did in fact fund -

What's that got to do with the validity of the debt? He notarized the docs, THAT is what he was contracted to do. The money is earned, fund or no fund. IM (often not so) HO.

Kenneth A Edelstein

Edited by - edelske on 08/16/2013 11:41:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kentucky
10 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2012 :  8:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit 15716's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, Premier Signing and Matt Snipes does not follow through with his word and pay. I did signings over a year ago and after numerous emails and invoices, still no pay. This is a deadbeat company that uses notaries to make a dishonest living. This is wrong. I have and will report again to BBB.

Karen S.Littleton
Go to Top of Page

dxkraus

Washington
14 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2012 :  12:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't done a signing for Snipes in a long time. He's always got an excuse. New accounting system. Rain. Sneezed at 4am. Whatever, dude, don't call back.
Go to Top of Page

suebehere

Ohio
28 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2012 :  12:24:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit suebehere's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am filing small claims complaint against Matt Snipes dba Premier Signing Services Monday. Now it's a matter of principal!!

Edited by - suebehere on 06/29/2012 12:24:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2012 :  03:41:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 12292

Same situatin for me with Premier Signing Services in Columbus, OH. Nice people to work with but don't pay! As of right now, no payment for invoices clear back to June, 2011! Have four outstanding! Very frustrated. The repeated calls and emails take time from doing other productive things. No call backs or reply to my emails. I'm driving there tomorrow (1.5 hours away to collect)! Then that is it! No more orders. Just not worth it when I work with other companies who do pay on a timely manner. One thing for sure, I will check out this forum before doing a closing for a new company.

You and the company are in the same state...why are you not suing them in small claims by now? Your invoices are a year old - at 6 months this should have been in suit ... that is providing everything on your end was okay and there is no notarial error/issues that they hung their hat on for lack of payment.

Check the recorded documents - find, and get a copy of, the security instrument that you notarized, which will prove that the loan you closed did in fact fund - then check your state's small claims procedures. Do a written demand for payment giving them xx time to pay or you'll be filing suit. The whole process is going to take some time and research on your part but you'll get much farther in collecting your money than just sitting on it.

I, personally, wouldn't bother driving there to collect - they can just throw you out and you end up leaving empty-handed and out 3 hours travel time, the gas involved and no money.

JMO

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

Ohio
9 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  4:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same situatin for me with Premier Signing Services in Columbus, OH. Nice people to work with but don't pay! As of right now, no payment for invoices clear back to June, 2011! Have four outstanding! Very frustrated. The repeated calls and emails take time from doing other productive things. No call backs or reply to my emails. I'm driving there tomorrow (1.5 hours away to collect)! Then that is it! No more orders. Just not worth it when I work with other companies who do pay on a timely manner. One thing for sure, I will check out this forum before doing a closing for a new company.
Go to Top of Page

suebehere

Ohio
28 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  2:42:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit suebehere's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BTW, check out BBB.org, they have an F rating for contractual complaints for non payment...
Go to Top of Page

suebehere

Ohio
28 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  2:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit suebehere's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Closed for them 11/2/2011 and have yet to be paid. They called me to close again promising payment immediately, I turned it down (screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me) and 2 weeks later still no payment from November closing yet.
Go to Top of Page

kandy1099

Pennsylvania
121 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  3:32:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit kandy1099's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just called the main number, over and over, and over again...
msnipes@premiersigningservice.com is his email address...

If you get a chance to talk to him personally, he seems pretty nice and sincerely sorry for being so late... Maybe I am too trusting of people...

Go to Top of Page

Kentucky
10 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  1:54:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit 15716's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have a contact number and email for Matt Snipes? Please send if you do. Thanks
quote:
Originally posted by kandy1099

They have redeemed themselves!! I received payment from loans back as far as last July. I am happy to say, they were very much willing to make sure I received payment once I finally got to speak to Matt, the owner. He did however dodge my calls and emails for months before finally picking up the phone and calling me back. I am willing to work for them again, their staff is great to work with, but maybe one closing at a time... Just to be safe...

Karen S.Littleton
Go to Top of Page

Kentucky
10 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2012 :  1:52:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit 15716's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have a contact number and email for Matt Snipes? Please send if you do. Thanks
quote:
Originally posted by egw91145

I finally got paid for a closing I did in late November 2011. I was successful in getting hold of Matt Snipes, the owner of the company and he tried to tell me he had sent me a check on November 30. He was going to put a stop payment on the check and issue me another I was skeptical to say the least but I did receive a check the other day.

EGW

Karen S.Littleton
Go to Top of Page

dpetersen

California
4 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  6:14:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, please share.

Deanna Petersen
Notary Signing Agent
www.woodlandnotary.com
Go to Top of Page

Kentucky
10 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  5:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit 15716's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have an e-mail address and mailing address for Matt Snipes that you would share? I have two that I need paid for.
quote:
Originally posted by egw91145

I finally got paid for a closing I did in late November 2011. I was successful in getting hold of Matt Snipes, the owner of the company and he tried to tell me he had sent me a check on November 30. He was going to put a stop payment on the check and issue me another I was skeptical to say the least but I did receive a check the other day.

EGW

Karen S.Littleton
Go to Top of Page

Kentucky
10 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  5:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit 15716's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You must be one one the lucky ones getting paid.
quote:
Originally posted by 10108

I have worked with Matt, Miles and team for over 2 years now. I have completed dozens of signings for them. I have never had a problem. They sometimes pay a little slowly - 45 days, but I have always gotten paid. I actually really like working with this company. I'm sorry to hear others are having some issues.

Rebecca Ruben
Orange County CA
(714) 803-3200

Karen S.Littleton
Go to Top of Page

JustSign

Arizona
90 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  7:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any recent experience with them?

Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.