123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 BCHH, Inc., McKees Rocks, PA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

rWhiteman

California
5 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2013 :  5:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit rWhiteman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them July 10 and was paid within 2 weeks at a fair rate. They did not try to lowball. I did another one yesterday. Both signings required ~300 pages to print (including borrower's copy), plus fax backs, e-mail backs, and many notifications from the notary are required. They are very hard to get in touch with once the assignment is accepted. First signing required 10 notarizations, second signing required 26 notarizations -- they have a slew of affidavits. A real problem is their Non-Durable Limited Power of Attorney form has many blanks and borrowers struggle to fill it out. For the second signing, I asked them to re-send a more complete POA form. They did send a new one, but still some blanks for the borrower to fill in.

Overall, I would say they are ok to work for, but would suggest being cognizant of all the extra work and the POA.
Go to Top of Page

BisbeeNotary

Arizona
16 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2013 :  3:50:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them on 6/14 and received my check by 6/29. Since it went to my P.O. Box, which I don't check daily, I don't know what time it arrived. They met my fee. I would definitely work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

ALNOTARY

Alabama
50 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  2:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit ALNOTARY's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a few for them last year. They met my fee an I was paid within 2 weeks. I have no complaints and will work for them again if called.

Their website is bchhtitle.com

Edited by - ALNOTARY on 06/27/2013 2:11:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  11:11:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BCHH Inc. Title contacted me for two jobs recently. Fee was on average. Documents were also average size for the type of closing. Didn't ask me to do anything illegal on the documents. Paid within a week for the first signing.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

beloved1213

39 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2013 :  1:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit beloved1213's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a handful of signings for them between 2010-2011, and was dealing with Debbie who is no longer working for the company. I could always depend on her for my fee, and she made sure my payment was sent in a timely manner. I haven't received a call from them since over a year, and think they have all new staff now.

I was contacted today for a refi, and was told they pay $125. I asked the size of the package, and was told about 120 pages but the person was not sure. To see some type of profit I asked for an additional $25, and they agreed to pay it. I was told if the package is any larger they can adjust my fee but didn't say how much more.

OMG....when I got the package it was 181 pages. I called the person back, and informed my fee is going to double since it's a total of 362 pages that had to be printed. It's obvious they couldn't pay the fee ($300), and there was NOT a profit for me anyway. I told them any highly experienced NSA will probably charge a high fee for a package that size, and good luck.

UNBELIEVABLE HOW SOME COMPANIES JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE US MAKE A LITTLE BIT OF PROFIT AT ALL!!!

Edited by - beloved1213 on 04/12/2013 2:48:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2012 :  11:39:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done a few signings for BCHH, they met my fee and paid on time

EGW
Go to Top of Page

NCsignings.com

North Carolina
9 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2012 :  04:53:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit NCsignings.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A woman calls me and requests a signing. She says her company is BCHH Inc.

1) She says that the notary had an emergency and had to cancel.
2) I speak with a coworker of hers who tells me that the notary refused to edit the names on the DOT, and *that's* why they need a replacement notary.

I check the forum, then tell them that they must pay me in advance. For me, it's a no-brainer.

3) They call me back and ask, "What happens if the borrowers refuse to sign and we already paid you?"

This tells me that they have neither regard for fairness nor for the laws of my state, North Carolina. Here, a notary public may not have any financial interest in the transaction. Clearly, if my pay depends on them signing, my act of notarization is against the law.

Now you should know everything you need to know about BCHH Inc.

http://NCsignings.com ~o~ Notary Public at Large
Go to Top of Page

pjrager1

38 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2011 :  05:42:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RECEIVED CHECK!!! In fact, received two checks!!! This is what happened to my check....it was sent to the Borrower w/my invoice attached to it!! Two months later, the Borrower sent it to me!!! Brian did send me another check via FEDEX. It all turned out okay, but it was a very frustrating experience.
Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2011 :  2:25:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully, Brian will be a man of his word and call me w/the tracking # and I am to receive my check tomorrow 9/14. Let's see if it really happens!!! Man Up, Brian!!!

PS This BCHH is from Pittsburgh, PA. 412.249.8241.
Go to Top of Page

Paskeeter

Pennsylvania
4 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2011 :  08:07:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pjrager

I worked for BCHH, of Pittsburgh, PA 7/25 - I've been calling for my check since 8/30. Maria innocently declared "check must've been lost in the mail" ....that's BS....They give you the run around. Brian, the "accountant" will now have to "stop payment" and issue another check "overnight"... I am to receive it 9/14. I'll let you know if I do. I would not work for BCHH ever again!!!!

Protect yourself and read the reviews on here and other notary sites. From what I have heard, the people who were causing the problems with payments are supposedly gone from BCHH. Maria is as sweet as she sounds...don't blame her...it is people higher than her that do the accounting. She won't know you are not being paid until you bring it to her attention...and then, she can only give you the answer that the accountant gives her. She is a pawn...just like the rest of us...lol.
But given their record in the past year, I would be apprehensive to accept any work...then again, they haven't called me lately. lol
Go to Top of Page

pjrager

Maryland
94 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  1:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked for BCHH, of Pittsburgh, PA 7/25 - I've been calling for my check since 8/30. Maria innocently declared "check must've been lost in the mail" ....that's BS....They give you the run around. Brian, the "accountant" will now have to "stop payment" and issue another check "overnight"... I am to receive it 9/14. I'll let you know if I do. I would not work for BCHH ever again!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Paskeeter

Pennsylvania
4 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2011 :  2:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can see a pattern of neglect for notaries outside of Illinois with this company. Danny, the Vendor Manager, should be staying on top of things. Marie may have been the hiring party but once there is an issue of non-pay, it becomes the responsibility of the Manager to find out why and to follow up on it. Furthermore, you would think since they knew they were not the ones paying you directly, they would have discussed this with you before you agreed to take the signing. It is a nice little word called, "disclosure". BCHH contracted you and if they did not disclose that your payment would be coming from another company, they are accountable. Check your confirmation for the closing and if the confirmation was on their letterhead, they are responsible for following up on your payment... unless it is otherwise stated on the confirmation or was previously discussed with you prior to accepting the closing. They should have also provided a contact for Vantage Point. It really takes nerve to hire someone and then take the position when you are contacted after weeks of non-pay, that you are not resposible for making sure they receive payment for services rendered. I am glad Kim came to the rescue.

Finally got paid in February for an 11/08/2010 closing, after two months of chasing payment. I was finally told by BCHH, that I had to see Vantage Point for my payment, they are the ones that owe me for my services (even though my contract was with BCHH).

Danny, Vendor Manager, and Marie who hired me for said closing, were no help at all. It wasn't till I was contacted by "Kim" at Vantage Point that I got paid, three weeks later. I don't think any of these people would like to work this week, and be paid twelve weeks later.

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

PlsSign

Arizona
24 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2011 :  3:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally got paid in February for an 11/08/2010 closing, after two months of chasing payment. I was finally told by BCHH, that I had to see Vantage Point for my payment, they are the ones that owe me for my services (even though my contract was with BCHH).

Danny, Vendor Manager, and Marie who hired me for said closing, were no help at all. It wasn't till I was contacted by "Kim" at Vantage Point that I got paid, three weeks later. I don't think any of these people would like to work this week, and be paid twelve weeks later.

Go to Top of Page

Paskeeter

Pennsylvania
4 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2011 :  1:24:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Old vendor manager left, under new manager since March of last year.
Go to Top of Page

bnichols

16 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2011 :  09:55:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still waiting for 11/09/10 payment. Requests for payment have produced no response, or payment. Will post when paid.

Edited by - bnichols on 01/16/2011 09:57:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

bnichols

16 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2011 :  3:07:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company may have been in McKees Rocks, PA, and I did not have a problem getting paid by them in 2009.

BCHH Inc,
1000 Cliff Mine Road, Ste 390
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
412-249-8241
www.bchhinc.com

Closing on 11/09/2010, and no payment almost 60 days later, and so far with no productive response to payment status requests.

Will post when paid.

Edited by - bnichols on 01/04/2011 3:14:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

garciaal

Georgia
12 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  12:06:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
did a RESPA signing Aug 28,and Sept 25 called several times & sent emails with no response. Finally spoke to someone today she said she would would turn it in for payment. WHAT wait 60 days and turn it in only after I have to chase them. Check is supposed to be sent this week . I am holding my breath
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  9:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please visit the new review page for BCHH, Inc.

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=728&BCHH%2C+Inc

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Alabama
2 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  7:40:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a great company to work for. The staff is very friendly and professional. Too bad they don't all do business like BCHH.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  7:29:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Their listing on Notary Rotary doesn't list a website...but here's some contact info:

532 Clever Rd
McKees Rocks, PA 15136

Business: 412.490.0185
Fax: 412.490.0187
Mobile: 412.490.0185
E-mail: chelley@bchhinc.com

Hope this helps...Good Luck!!

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

debs

California
3 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2009 :  5:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LadyK

BCHH is a great outfit to work for. They send documents in plenty of time prior to closing with no hand-holding or mountainous fax-back requirements. Also, payment is quick- I received a check 2 weeks after closing. (And the only reason for that was that I forgot to include my invoice in the package.)

Do you have BCHH web-site?
Go to Top of Page

LadyK

Illinois
10 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  09:35:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BCHH is a great outfit to work for. They send documents in plenty of time prior to closing with no hand-holding or mountainous fax-back requirements. Also, payment is quick- I received a check 2 weeks after closing. (And the only reason for that was that I forgot to include my invoice in the package.)
Go to Top of Page

mrmees

Wisconsin
14 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2009 :  10:20:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them on a Weds. and was paid Thursday of the next week. No reason other outfits can't do business this way.

Paul Mees
Go to Top of Page

JustSign

Arizona
90 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  7:00:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
High points for these folks. Agree with two previous posts. No hand-holding, and they paid in 30 days (1st check was lost so they immediately sent 2nd check).

Go to Top of Page

carwizzel

9 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  12:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes they are great. quick payment, no hand holding.
Go to Top of Page

JustSign

Arizona
90 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  3:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any experience with them? Thanks.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.