123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Dynamic Field Solutions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

LeahMN

Minnesota
13 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  5:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for this co in Feb and Mar 2011. They could care less about the Payment Demand Letter I sent them.I will now file a complaint with BBB and CA District Atty. Thank you Jschultz for attaching the complaint letter.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2011 :  12:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lee-AR

Dynamic is Out of Business

Oh my....knowing you, Lee, I'm sure you have this confirmed...wonder how many got stiffed this time...

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2011 :  10:40:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dynamic is Out of Business

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  1:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck...I heard yesterday their website is down...

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

Midlandgolf

Colorado
3 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  10:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a job on November 22, 2010 and have not received payment. I called, e-mailed and submitted an invoice many times and no response. I made a complaint with the BBB and will file a complaint with the District Attorney of Cal.
Go to Top of Page

jschultz

California
37 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  12:12:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For those of you that have been cheated by these criminals,please take the time to download,print,fill out and mail the form in on these criminals.

http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=117

Go to Top of Page

CorinthNotary

Mississippi
6 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2011 :  3:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did work for these people in January 2011. Like you guys I have not been paid and have not been able to reach anyone either. I, like many of you, have left numerous phone messages to no avail. Recently, I sent a registered letter with return receipt. It was refused and returned to me as such.
I would consider joining in legal action with others.
Go to Top of Page

jschultz

California
37 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  1:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To those of you that have been cheated by these deadbeats and want to take some action against them,please e-mail me at jimschultz11@yahoo.com.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Colorado
1 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  11:03:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Add me to the list of DFS victims. Closing for them in November...had to FIGHT to get $70 of the $115 contracted price, now 3 months later. The only way they even paid me that is because I contacted the TC, then next thing you know I get an email from "accounting" (no name on it) threatening lawsuit for contacting their client. They never respond to emails, calls, invoices, etc., and when/if they finally do pay it's not the contracted price. They have an "F" rating on the Calif BBB site. Out of sheer frustration I wrote an email to the CA Atty General complaining about them. IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY, TRUST ME, THEY WON'T PAY YOU...THE ONLY WAY WE CAN RETALIATE IS TO PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS BY NOT ACCEPTING BUSINESS FROM THEM. WHEN NO NOTARIES WILL WORK FOR THEM THEY'LL BE FINISHED. LET'S BURY THESE CROOKS!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Nevada
3 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2011 :  12:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think we should put them out out of business. Maybe a huge class-action lawsuit? I'm up for it. I am tired of getting ripped off by criminals like them. They are a disgrace. They should be sued. They should be charged with grand theft if that's possible.

Susan Marsian-Bolduc
Marsian Mobile Notary
Las Vegas NV
Go to Top of Page

vtnotary05

27 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2011 :  4:28:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's your contact guy for non payment... he just "loves" dealing with disgruntled notaries.

Bo Hussung

Phone: 866--956-9229, ext. 300
Email: bhussung@godfs.com
Web: www.GoDFS.com
Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2011 :  10:54:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Another Company that I will not Work For. Talk about NON RESPONSIVE TO E-MAILS, PHONE CALLS, the lot. It says on their V/M they check their messages every hour. Yeah, so they know whom to avoid. Another Company I will not accept assignments from.

Michele Ryan

Michele Ryan
Go to Top of Page

mdnotary

Maryland
10 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2011 :  06:35:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did finally get my pay..but with alot of hassle...so I'll help where I can...DYNAMIC FIELD...needs to be shut down!
BBB...Rating F...imagine that

Company Rating F
Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.

website ~ http://www.godfs.com/

Dynamic Field Solutions

Address: 1540 East Trenton Avenue, Suite 46
Orange, CA 92867
Tel: (714) 262-7931
Fax: (714) 242-6977
» See more photos on TrustLink
Web Site: http://www.godfs.com

Reverse Dynamics contact...all part of the same website...tweet him
Bo Hussung
Phone: 615-438-7300
Email: bhussung@GoDFS.com
Web: www.bohussung.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ReverseDynamics

Check out his site...he likes Walmart, beer and being a life coach...and he actually links himself to DFS...bahahahaha

Business Start Date: 8/1/2007

Company ID: 100064928
Go to Top of Page

Maryland
1 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2011 :  05:42:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for these dead beats back in December and I am still waiting to be paid. I can't believe companies like this are still in business.
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  7:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BUMS, CRUMS, LOSERS, DEADBEATS AND MY PICK FOR THE 2010 WORST COMPANY IN THIS INDUSTRY.

BUT..... YOUR #1 ON THIS LIST HAHAHAAHAAAAAAA
Go to Top of Page

jpwells

Pennsylvania
16 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  4:32:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It took me many months to get paid from them and a lot of work on my part with daily e-mails. I had to to also state that I was calling the title company and the accounting department was quick to answer my e-mails and also state that they would bring legal action as it was against the agreement that I signed with them. I stated that I had never signed anything and to do what they needed to do and I would as well. I got paid within the next week.

Now I receive emails to do closings for them and I reply back that I would need to be paid upfront with Paypal, but never hear back!

John Wells
Go to Top of Page

groberts131

Tennessee
27 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  08:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit groberts131's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dynamic Field Solutions is on my "Do Not Close" list. It took me over six months to receive payment and then it was only because I got the title company involved. I kept calling and emailing the title company until Dynamic finally paid me. I think the title company got so tired of hearing from me they must have told Dynamic to pay up or else.

Have you noticed that you always get a voice message when you call Dynamic and that there is no mailing address on their website or on correspondence and employees never puts their personal email address on any correspondence? This is always a red flag for me. Also I tried to track down the name of the owner using the California sight for corporations and found a mailing address and phone number but when I called it it was no longer in service. I also searched online to find neighboring addresses to the business address on file and found that it was in a trailer park and the owner of the company hadn't lived there for many years. So their business information on file with the state of CA is false.

TN Notary
Go to Top of Page

dbillman

Florida
29 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  10:47:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit dbillman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think they feed off new notaries or those who are not active on any of the sites/blogs. That is how they got me. I was new to the SA business and had not discovered the various ways to get info on companpies. I completed 2 with them in a short time period and never received payment. I am wiser now and they never call me anymore. I gave up the hope for payment 3 yrs ago and chalked it up to a lesson learned.

Go to Top of Page

lcox60

Illinois
22 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2011 :  7:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dynamic Field Solutions continues to amaze me, never have I seen a company more unprofessional, who are they getting to do their closings, how many people have they ripped off. The month of December was interesting in my communications with them. They have emailed me once to do another closing, I replied that I had not been paid yet for October closing, so he emails me back with a link for the accounting dept. I have been trying to call and leaving messages since 12-1-10, for payment for early october closing, no responses to my messages, so I tried email, again no response to 2 emails, so the 3rd, I said this is last email, I am contacting your client that I did the closing for and let them know that I can not get payment for closing I did for them. No Lie, 10 seconds later, I had a response that she would contact her lawyer and sue me if I contacted her client. I replied back, lol, so pay me. She replied that invoice had been processesed. I replied back, when was check sent, she replied back that it took a few days for her to get that information. So I let it go, about a week later, I receive a check for $70. The fee that is listed on my confirmation is $100. So I mailed the check back with a copy of the confirmation, a copy of their clients contact information that I kept from the closing package and a letter explaining that I wanted my full fee. I addressed to Manager, so no telling who got it, but I was hoping someone over this person in accounting might see it and figure out what is going on. I also told them I was going to file a complaint with the attorney generals office in CA. And I will if I don't get full compensation, this whole ordeal is riduculous.

Linda Cox
Illinois

Go to Top of Page

jvallejos

California
5 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  2:59:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit jvallejos's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm another notary scammed by this company operating as The Dynamic Group as well. I did a signing on 10/26/10 and they haven't paid the invoice as well. Sending them to collections today. I wish I should have checked on them earlier.

quote:
Originally posted by lcox60

I guess I should have checked on line sooner. I did a closing for Dynamic Field Solutions - A Member of the LSS Network, 27762 Antonio Parkway, Suite L1-264, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 on 10-5-10. Today is 12-13-10 and I have not received payment nor have I been able to speak to anyone. I had left several messages and never got a call back. Then I get an email the other day from them asking me to do another closing, so I replied not until I receive payment for the closing I did in October. They replied by saying they would check on it and gave me accounting's email address. I emailed them yesterday, still no response. When they first called me to do the first closing, they wanted me to do it for $75 with email docs, but if I set up insta pay with them they would pay me within 1 week. Well I said no, I wanted full payment, I could wait for a check. So they sent me the confirmation of $100 paid in 30 business days, now I can't even get anyone to talk to me.

Linda Cox
Marion, Illinois

Jason Vallejos, Phone 818-718-8987
Go to Top of Page

lcox60

Illinois
22 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2010 :  8:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I should have checked on line sooner. I did a closing for Dynamic Field Solutions - A Member of the LSS Network, 27762 Antonio Parkway, Suite L1-264, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 on 10-5-10. Today is 12-13-10 and I have not received payment nor have I been able to speak to anyone. I had left several messages and never got a call back. Then I get an email the other day from them asking me to do another closing, so I replied not until I receive payment for the closing I did in October. They replied by saying they would check on it and gave me accounting's email address. I emailed them yesterday, still no response. When they first called me to do the first closing, they wanted me to do it for $75 with email docs, but if I set up insta pay with them they would pay me within 1 week. Well I said no, I wanted full payment, I could wait for a check. So they sent me the confirmation of $100 paid in 30 business days, now I can't even get anyone to talk to me.

Linda Cox
Marion, Illinois

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Nevada
3 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  09:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ADD ME to that list of people DYNAMIC Rip Off did not pay. I did a signing for them in May 2010, then they disappeared.

But, I was lucky enough to do the paperwork for the VP of a major liquor distributor; he sent me home with enough alcohol to stock my bar! So, I guess it worked out for the best. ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Texas
35 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  1:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit 16608's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by susiet57

I am adding myself to the list of screwed overs from this company. Then they had the nerve to call me yesterday and ask me to do another siging!! Offered good pay, but hell.. you can offer anything if you dont intend to pay!!! NEVER trust them!

We are a group of notaries fed up with these companies not paying us. We have formed Notaries United. We have been able to collect 99% of the outstanding invoices we have gone after, and in about 24 hours of making contact with the signing company. If you would like us to help you, contact us at notaries.united@onebox.com We do not charge for our service. We are very busy and should get back with you within 10 hours. Hope this helps.

Binky
Go to Top of Page

susiet57

Tennessee
24 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  06:36:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit susiet57's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am adding myself to the list of screwed overs from this company. Then they had the nerve to call me yesterday and ask me to do another siging!! Offered good pay, but hell.. you can offer anything if you dont intend to pay!!! NEVER trust them!
Go to Top of Page

mdnotary

Maryland
10 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  06:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.dca.ca.gov/online_services/complaints/citizen_complaint.shtml
Go to Top of Page

asomerford

North Carolina
18 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  1:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I PERFORMED SIGNINGS FOR THIS COMPANY IN NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 2008 AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PAID. THEIR TERMS STATE PAYMENT WOULD BE MADE IN APPROXIMATELY 45 DAYS FROM DATE OF FUNDING. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY?
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.