123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 The R & R Group - ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HighDesertNotary

California
12 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2013 :  7:18:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In case anyone is still following this... these guys have re-filed their Chapter 7 bankruptcy.

According to PACER (federal court records):

quote:

Case: 13-bk-07414
Office: Indianapolis Filed: 07/12/2013
County: JOHNSON-IN
Terminated:
Fee: Paid
Debtor discharged:
Joint debtor discharged:
Origin: 0
Reopened:
Previous term:
Converted:
Debtor dismissed:
Joint debtor dismissed:
Joint: y
Confirmation hearing:
Original chapter: 7
Current chapter: 7

Nature of debt: business
Pending status: Awaiting 341 Meeting ,Awaiting Discharge ,Awaiting Notice of Financial Management Course

Flags: FMCertDue, MEANSNO

Trustee: U.S. Trustee City: Indianapolis Phone: 317-226-6101 Email: ustpregion10.in.ecf@usdoj.gov
Trustee: Gregory S. Fehribach City: Indianapolis Phone: 317-638-2400 Email: mjurkiewicz@thefehribachgroup.com

Party 1: Goo, Robert Charles (Debtor)
Party 2: Carrillo, Sally Ann (Joint Debtor)

Atty: Charles S. Roach Represents party 1: Debtor
Phone: 317-888-7620
Fax: 317-608-6725
Email: croach@croachlaw.com
Atty: Charles S. Roach Represents party 2: Joint Debtor
Phone: 317-888-7620
Fax: 317-608-6725
Email: croach@croachlaw.com

------
www.highdesertnotary.com
Serving Northern Los Angeles and Southeastern Kern Counties of California
Go to Top of Page

Louisiana
1 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2012 :  9:11:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit 19056's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, things seem to be going great. I had filed suit against R & R Group for non-payment. Within 30 days later I received a notice of their bankruptcy. I immediately contacted his attorney and the bankruptcy trustee to put in a claim of fraud. He CAN NOT list his business' debts in his personal bankruptcy.

I am glad to see that he has taken the action himself to dismiss his personal bankruptcy.

According to court records, he has some assets. If you haven't been paid you may wanna skip the collection agency and go to small claims court.
Go to Top of Page

Pluris

Indiana
1 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2012 :  1:55:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I am also owed money, well over $1000. I was stupid to keep working for them because I should have known this would happen, however, they used to always pay. It just would take FOREVER! I got one check for a dozen closings over a 6 month period of time. I checked with the bankruptcy court in Indy and it was set for the 4th and he didn't show (Robert...I believe also to be Rod, it didn't matter who you were speaking to at the time it was always the other guy that handled it..lol)Ok back to my pt. it was rescheduled for the 11th and then he dismissed the case. So I am back to filling a small claims!! Has any one else taken any kind of action? Please advise, and your outcome. Best of luck to us all!!

~Staci R. Pluris~
Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  11:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Robert Charles Goo AKA R and R Group. Has filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Indianapolis IN. Meeting of Creditors will be held at US Courthouse, 46 E Ohio St, Indianapolis IN, RM#416A On JAnuary 4, 2012 at 10am.. Sad that it is being held in Ohio, I am in NE PA.. He is filing Chapter 7.
Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  11:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

We have a new blog entry about this company. We have heard that they have filed for bankruptcy, but I have no official evidence of this.

http://blog.123notary.com/?tag=rr-group

Meeting of Creditors will be held at US Courthouse, 46 E Ohio St, Indianapolis IN, RM#416A On JAnuary 4, 2012 at 10am.. Sad that it is being held in Ohio, I am in NE PA.. He is filing Chapter 7. Robert Charles Goo.
Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2011 :  10:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

We have a new blog entry about this company. We have heard that they have filed for bankruptcy, but I have no official evidence of this.

Last week I received a letter in the mail of Notice of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy case against Robert Charles Goo. (I'm assuming that is Rob). It lists an address and his social security number. There will be a meeting of creditors on January 4, 2012 at 10am at The US Courthouse 46 E Ohio St, Indianapolis, IN Room #416A.. Its sad that its all the way in Ohio. I am in NE Pa.. I guess I will not see my money!!
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  11:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2011 :  11:30:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did 2 closings for Rob in Jan 2011, I have jumped through hoops trying to get paid. Still Nothing!!.. I have reported him to the BBB, ripoffreport.com, olddebts.com and everywhere on the internet I could find to get the word out about this piece of crap!.. Now, 2011 tax season is here, there is a form to file for Non Paying clients. Ask your accountant they will know. I'm sorry I cant remember the name of the form... But Avoid this company at all costs!!!!
Go to Top of Page

PenelopePitstop

Maryland
4 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2011 :  9:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am wondering why in the world would you continue to take signings from R&R when they haven't paid you for two closings. I do no more than two until I am paid. Unless it is one of my established clients.

I suggest you re-think this for all new clients.

PenelopePitstop
Go to Top of Page

Kkristensen

Colorado
13 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2011 :  6:45:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a purchase closing on 3-25-2011. He has neve paid me. I got tired of his lying. I tried getting compensated through the title co. She reported him to their supervisor. This is the 1st time in 2 years I haven't gotten paid.
quote:
Originally posted by Kkristensen

quote:
Originally posted by stevenj

The R&R Group currently owes me $375.00, which dates back to 12/31/2009. That was my first signing for them. I agreed to complete another signing for them on 1/5/2010, which I was never paid for and thought maybe if I did another, they would finally pay up. So I did another on 3/29/2010, but still didn't learn and continued to do two more on 12/8/2010 and 12/15/2010, thinking they would eventually pay. Well, it never happened and they just ripped me and many others off. It looks like they have worn out their welcome with everyone it seems. If not, Beware and DO NOT agree to do anything for the R&R Group! They will NEVER pay, nor do they even have the decency to respond to any calls or emails to them. Someone needs to shut this crooked company down. They are a complete rip off and would steal from their own family if given the chance!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE R&R GROUP!

H. Strobl Realty, Inc.
A Tradition of Personal Service!

Go to Top of Page

Kkristensen

Colorado
13 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2011 :  6:42:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stevenj

The R&R Group currently owes me $375.00, which dates back to 12/31/2009. That was my first signing for them. I agreed to complete another signing for them on 1/5/2010, which I was never paid for and thought maybe if I did another, they would finally pay up. So I did another on 3/29/2010, but still didn't learn and continued to do two more on 12/8/2010 and 12/15/2010, thinking they would eventually pay. Well, it never happened and they just ripped me and many others off. It looks like they have worn out their welcome with everyone it seems. If not, Beware and DO NOT agree to do anything for the R&R Group! They will NEVER pay, nor do they even have the decency to respond to any calls or emails to them. Someone needs to shut this crooked company down. They are a complete rip off and would steal from their own family if given the chance!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE R&R GROUP!

H. Strobl Realty, Inc.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Wisconsin
1 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2011 :  8:44:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

H. Strobl Realty, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

mentalmi

Pennsylvania
37 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2011 :  07:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit mentalmi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Spoke to Rels Settlement Services. The company that hired R&R. They are going to pay me then deal with R&R. If anyone else dealt with the same company you can call Heather at 952-238-6429 at RELS. She should be able to help. Good Luck
Go to Top of Page

alawhorn1

Alabama
5 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2011 :  5:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rob,

Is the epidemy of a loser ...I did a closing back on December 7th, 2010 and still have yet to be compensated. He has told me every lie in the book but yet to receive any payment. I researched and notice a company of Mortgage Signature Services is operating under the same phone number, NOTARIES BEWARE!!!!
Go to Top of Page

josei1

2 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2011 :  6:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SAME OLD STORY HERE

Rob is less than professional lets say. I did 2 jobs for this firm, 1 in October 2010 and 1 in November 2010 and I have yet to receive payment. I've faxed and emailed invoices every month and spoken with Rob as well #FRUITLESS

the first sob story was that he thought the check had been mailed already. the last sob story was that their system QuickBooks software and/or computer crashed. That was nearly 2 months ago. And yes the fool tried to get me to close again. Never again, 'fool me twice'...

Josei Washington,DC
Go to Top of Page

RonAnotary

California
29 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  9:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit RonAnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sounds like, to me, Rob is living up to his name. Robbing the NSA's of their fee by not paying. Certainly glad I've never accepted a signing from them.
Go to Top of Page

mentalmi

Pennsylvania
37 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  03:51:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit mentalmi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been waiting for payment since Sept. 2010. Rob just keeps giving sob stories and saying that they might take a while to pay, but they always pay. I called him on that and said I found them listed on another notary site under a different name and there were complaints about non payment. He said that wasn't true, that as we were speaking he was writing a check for someone from December of 2009. Quote" I may pay late but I always pay" I have had to fax my invoice 3 times. He claims his Quicken keeps crashing and his brother keeps deleting his email or loosing the fax. I tried the BBB, but they are not a member so there is nothing they can do. He also told me he is tired of us calling and threating him or yelling at him that he has problems too...WHAT A JOKE IS PUTTING IT MILDLY!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  3:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I HAVE DONE TWO CLOSINGS TOO MANY FOR THIS COMPANY BACK IN FEBRUARY 2011 TOTALING $150. I HAVE CALL SEVERAL TIMES, SENT SEVERAL EMAILS AND THEY HAVE REFUSED TO SEND MY PAYMENT. ROB IS A LIAR CLAIMING MY "CHECK WAS ON HIS DESK AND HE FORGOT TO MAIL IT OUT". THAT WAS OVER TWO WEEKS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR WORK THAT I DID WITH CARE AND PROFESSIONALISM.

Edited by - n/a on 04/21/2011 4:15:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

notarynicky

Wisconsin
2 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  08:45:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, this Group is a joke. Not only do they not pay but Rob lied to me saying that the check was in the mail. (He has cut me my check 5-6 times according to him) I thought they were located in Indiana, even if the mailman were to walk me my check I would have received it by now.

NotaryNicky
Go to Top of Page

jackie12

Maryland
6 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  06:08:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do not Work for this GROUP Rod is such a liar
Go to Top of Page

CopperheadVA

Virginia
420 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  6:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rob called and represented himself as working directly for a TC. Then the confirm came through with the R&R Group listed as the one who hired me for same TC that Rob had represented that he worked for. Very sneaky. I e-mailed back asking for clarification, and Rob admitted that the job was through the R and R Group. I turned the job back due to what I felt was deceptive behavior, plus the fact that they have such a poor payment rep.

CopperheadVA

Go to Top of Page

Rebecca Kalsow

Indiana
10 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  09:37:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did 2 loans for this group and definitely won't do anymore...after many e-mails and phone calls...I finally e-mailed and told them I was turning them over to my attorney for collection...amazingly enough I got my check for both signings within 3 days!! But they e-mailed and said they don't pay for 45 days...I called and left them the message that was not acceptable to me and I cannot wait that long for payment! My cousin on the other hand kept doing work for them ..the last one she did was a cash closing with a lovely realtor and she was very rude and filed a complaint against my cousin who in turn got a call from R & R Group and they pretty much told her she didn't know what she was doing and wasn't trained properly...she was extremely upset and definitely won't do work anymore from these idiots either...don't know what they will do now because we were the only notaries in this area for them!!

Rebecca K
Go to Top of Page

mrmees

Wisconsin
14 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2009 :  4:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally got paid on May 26th. Feels like Christmas. How twisted is that?
Go to Top of Page

mrmees

Wisconsin
14 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  12:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did a closing at the end of March. It is now May 6th and I have yet to be paid. I won't do another for them.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  3:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Christine R

I did a closing for this company on 7/23/08 and I have not been paid. Has anyone done work with them? They are in Indianapolis, IN.

Christine Moya Ross,
Notary Public, CSA

Christine....did your loan fund? And if not, did you have an agreement with the company that they'd pay you anyway if it didn't fund? After all this time I'd suspect either (a) you fell through the cracks and they just plain forgot and can't figure out why they had/have extra money; (b) the loan didn't fund and they don't pay for no-funds; or (c) they're on the downslide, ready to go out of business and you're out of luck..On the other hand it could be just a plain, innocent overisight.

I'd not sit back on this any longer if I were you - I'd contact them first thing Monday morning and find out what happened. In the meantime, check your confirmation and make sure you're paid if the loan doesn't fund - they may have specific language on there of what their policy is in that regard. Also, you don't say where you're located - check the property records to see if your loan funded - if so, you're ready to counter them when they say "oh, that never funded"...

Good luck..

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

Christine R

Michigan
17 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  06:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christine R's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for this company on 7/23/08 and I have not been paid. Has anyone done work with them? They are in Indianapolis, IN.

Christine Moya Ross,
Notary Public, CSA
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.