123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 National Notary Ink
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sdc1994

Georgia
2 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2013 :  6:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
58 days after closing, I finally got a check today via FedEx. After not getting any response from Tammy through my calls, e-mails and BBB complaint, I called the title company on 11/12/13. The contact I spoke to verified she was paid and proceeded to send her an e-mail, to which he copied me on. What do you know? He get's an immediate response saying and auto bill pay was done on 10/25/13, that she issued a stop payment and was going to issue me a check and overnight it. (If you read the BBB complaints, this is the same bs excuse she always gives. It's always the bank or the post office's fault. Yet, she never bothered to let me know that something "happened" to my payment. She just chose to ignore my inquiries.) She then asked me to confirm my address. I replied to her that the address she had was correct and that if she had replied to my e-mail on 10/31 where I confirmed my address, she would have known that.

Of course upon receiving the check, I called the bank to verify funds and immediately deposited. Still keeping my fingers crossed that it clears.

In the meantime, the title company and lender for that closing are now on alert about Tammy and are conducting their own investigation.
Go to Top of Page

sdc1994

Georgia
2 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2013 :  7:18:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have been swindled by Tammy at Notary Ink. I did a closing for her on September 16, 2013 and have yet to be paid. She started giving me the runaround in mid-October, promising the check was in the mail and it never showed. She refuses to answer the phone and has stopped responding to my e-mails. I filed a complaint with the BBB on November 2nd and she has yet to respond. I will be contacting the title company and am also looking into having criminal charges filed. She must be stopped!
Go to Top of Page

rwedertz

New Mexico
30 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  11:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit rwedertz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have communicated with Vantage Point Title and have advised them of the fraudulent dealings by this Tammy person. I have also communicated her criminal activities with the Better Business Bureau (which has 13 complaints about her) I and will be communicating with the District Attorney's office on the 13th of this month (Nov). It was suggested to me by one of the lawyers I work with that I should also report this to the FBI as there may well be a tenuous connection with some aspects of mortgage fraud and the fact that the electronic communications of this person are across state lines, giving it a national perspective. I will be communicating with other title companies that were (or may still be) sending her work. I am also working with two other bulletin boards, posting her activities. She is also trying to use the name Nationwide Notary Ink in addition to National Notary Ink.

Go to Top of Page

Indiana
16 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2013 :  5:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree - Do NOT do any closings for Tammy/Notary Ink. I have 4 open closings starting in May and in September she said she would stop payment on checks and re-issue. Never got check. Same exact run around. Now again now End of October she tells me the same thing. She does not answer her phone but responds to emails only. Now yesterday I told her I saw mixed reviews and needed payment. Now she doesn't respond back anymore in email. I called Armour Title and they said they will call her to ask her to pay. Probably another run around. Unbelievable how unethical, how can she feel good about herself knowing she is intentially taking advantage of us notaries by not paying us.
quote:
Originally posted by vtnotary05

I meant to add this link from the BBB, click on it to see her rating and how she deals with complaints.

http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/notaries-public/nationwide-notary-ink-in-wheat-ridge-co-90119287/complaints

quote:

DO NOT and I re-iterate DO NOT WORK FOR TAMMY HASELHORST OF NATIONWIDE NOTARY INK!

I was called in to do a an application signing for her on July 17th, which was ordered by the loan officer. After seeing her name with negative comments I sent her a reminder email about payment on August 1st, I received a "working on it" reply.

Today is September 23rd, I have gotten the biggest run around from the bank, she doesn't bother to answer, but apparently she can post on her Facebook page all day... and not answer her phone....

I'll get paid, I filed a formal complaint with the bank naming her and the LO.

Just my two cents!

quote:
Originally posted by novice41

Hello,
I've worked for Tammy for over three years now. Yes, I have had some issues getting paid, but she always came through.She's just like us in getting slow payments from the Title companies. I believe she is doing her best and is not trying to screw anyone. I just did a closing for her this week actually. Docs were early, no issues and I hope to be paid within 45 days. I will continue to work for her.
Hope this helps.

Go to Top of Page

vtnotary05

27 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2013 :  10:17:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I meant to add this link from the BBB, click on it to see her rating and how she deals with complaints.

http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/notaries-public/nationwide-notary-ink-in-wheat-ridge-co-90119287/complaints

quote:

DO NOT and I re-iterate DO NOT WORK FOR TAMMY HASELHORST OF NATIONWIDE NOTARY INK!

I was called in to do a an application signing for her on July 17th, which was ordered by the loan officer. After seeing her name with negative comments I sent her a reminder email about payment on August 1st, I received a "working on it" reply.

Today is September 23rd, I have gotten the biggest run around from the bank, she doesn't bother to answer, but apparently she can post on her Facebook page all day... and not answer her phone....

Just my two cents!

quote:

Hello,
I've worked for Tammy for over three years now. Yes, I have had some issues getting paid, but she always came through.She's just like us in getting slow payments from the Title companies. I believe she is doing her best and is not trying to screw anyone. I just did a closing for her this week actually. Docs were early, no issues and I hope to be paid within 45 days. I will continue to work for her.
Hope this helps.

Go to Top of Page

vtnotary05

27 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2013 :  10:09:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just my two cents!

quote:

Hello,
Hope this helps.

Go to Top of Page

novice41

Pennsylvania
7 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  9:13:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

kristancrawford

Virginia
8 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  5:56:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tammy called me June 5th (a Wednesday) to do a closing that evening. I checked the forums and there were mixed reviews so I asked if she would be willing to submit payment electronically. She had no problem with that. She emailed my payment confirmation and I received my check today (June 10th). Signing was very smooth, no issues. I'll happily take work from Tammy again.

Kristan Crawford
Go to Top of Page

kandy1099

Pennsylvania
121 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  08:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit kandy1099's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Closed a loan in July, it's almost November still NO PAYMENT!

Go to Top of Page

wellzie

Pennsylvania
8 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2012 :  10:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did June closing, it is now day #79 and no payment.
Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2012 :  3:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, today is number 50 since I closed the loan for this company. I sent an email asking for my payment on the 14th, she told me my payment would be here over the weekend. It never showed up, no return call, no email. It has been 2 weeks and still nothing. I sent another Email with no response.. I gave her until the weekend to get my check to me if not I will start collection procedures..I'm glad you were able to get paid, at least one of us is..LOL
quote:
Originally posted by 11789

I got this notice on June 12 for a signing I did on 5/29. I received the check on June 16.

Your payment to JAMES DAWSON for $XXX will be sent on 06/12/2012 and guaranteed to arrive by 06/18/2012.

Pay toJAMES DAWSON

Amount$XXX

Send on06/12/2012

Guaranteed by06/18/2012

Confirmation numberXXXXXXXXX

Payment type:CheCK

This was the third signing I've done since my post all paid in less then 30 days.

It's O K to live on the edge,....that's where the fruit is!

Go to Top of Page

California
28 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  09:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got this notice on June 12 for a signing I did on 5/29. I received the check on June 16.

Your payment to JAMES DAWSON for $XXX will be sent on 06/12/2012 and guaranteed to arrive by 06/18/2012.

Pay toJAMES DAWSON

Amount$XXX

Send on06/12/2012

Guaranteed by06/18/2012

Confirmation numberXXXXXXXXX

Payment type:CheCK

This was the third signing I've done since my post all paid in less then 30 days.

Go to Top of Page

Diana

Pennsylvania
45 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  08:31:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How long did it take for you to receive payment? It has been 40 days since I completed a closing for them and I still have not received payment, call back or return email.
quote:
Originally posted by 11789

I decided to do this after lengthy talk, paid on time, no problems, fair fee. In my opinion there is no excuse for none payment if you do the job correctly.
I did this job because of my questions to and answers from Tammy. She knew I was reluctant and offered no pressure for my to take the job. I'm glad I did and would again.

Go to Top of Page

California
28 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  10:14:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I decided to do this after lengthy talk, paid on time, no problems, fair fee. In my opinion there is no excuse for none payment if you do the job correctly.
I did this job because of my questions to and answers from Tammy. She knew I was reluctant and offered no pressure for my to take the job. I'm glad I did and would again.

Go to Top of Page

lightk

Alabama
108 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  08:33:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit lightk's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Boy, was I ever stupid!!! Took a last minute signing in July and still haven't been paid. Tammy seemed so nice on the phone. She answered my calls the day of the signing and also responded to my email I sent later that evening.

That's the last I've heard from her. No replies to emails or phone calls.

Beware - do NOT take signings from her, unless you want to waste your time, gas and paper.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

New York
1 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2011 :  4:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not gotten paid for a $125 loan signing job I did back in February 2011 for Nationwide Notary Ink (AKA National Notary Ink and Notary Ink). It is now 7 months later...September 23, 2011...without any payment...an absolute disgrace!

At first, there was some kind of title company problem that lasted four months. I had to call and email both the title and signing service company about a dozen times to get things partly resolved (getting the money to the signing service). The signing service got paid in mid-July 2011. Tammy, who I get the impression is the owner of the company, informed me by email at the same time that I was "in the next check run." Two-and-a-half-months later no check has materialized. II believe Tammy has every intention of keeping my $125 forever. There should be some way to ban Tammy and her multi-named companies from doing business. I will be working on accomplishing this by contacting the Better Business Bureau in Colorado and the Attorney General's Office there. Others should do the same to protect notaries from this outrageous behavior.
Go to Top of Page

windycitynotary

Illinois
19 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2011 :  07:38:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit windycitynotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe "National Notary Ink" is now "Nationwide Notary Ink" - they have the same address in Wheat Ridge Colorado - correct me if I'm wrong. I did a signing for Tammy there and found the communication lacking, and then when it was time to pay me, they disappeared. After numerous unanswered emails and very aggressive calls on my part (I only ever got their voice mail) I finally got an email that I'd be paid and finally got a check 7 weeks after the closing. They refer to themselves as just "Notary Ink" on the phone, possibly to avoid notaries looking them up with National Notary Ink or Nationwide Notary Ink and seeing bad reviews. They did accept my "last-minute fee" of $175 and did not ask for fax backs, even on a 150-page FHA refi....which was odd. I'll pass on any future calls from them but of course they probably wouldn't bother to call me again after my campaign of harassment for payment....
Go to Top of Page

Michael Hocevar

Colorado
6 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  11:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tanya was very slow to pay me, I live 45 miles from her house so when I was in the neighborhood I stopped in front of her house and she seemed very glad to pay then and happy to see a signing in person. I guess being a face in person helps a lot.

Michael Hocevar
Go to Top of Page

LeapFrog

Idaho
35 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  10:55:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit LeapFrog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was paid on 4/6 for a signing on 2/23/2009. That works for me!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

jnknpo

Hawaii
13 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  09:42:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit jnknpo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Payment has finally been made. There are no outstanding debts with National Notary Ink.

Just a heads up to all notaries, especially those with non-payment issues with Evolve IT. Bill Gimbel is using a new company name under Vista National. Anyone having non-payment issues should ask for money upfront.
Go to Top of Page

FCN2008

New Mexico
11 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  6:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit FCN2008's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have had a great experience with Tanya. She is very good at what she does and she actually has experience from both sides of the business for what we do. If you want more information please contact me. You will not have to worry about getting paid!

Edited by - FCN2008 on 04/02/2009 7:03:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

jnknpo

Hawaii
13 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  11:32:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit jnknpo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This company has many red flags. I did a signing for her in February and still have not been paid. At the time I accepted the assignment, Tanya mentioned that she had a bunch of returned checks for another notary and asked if I knew her. I told her that I did not, but after speaking with the notary, she invalidated Tanya's comments.

When following up on my own invoices, Tanya again stated the "returned check for address" story. I didn't accept that, so she gave another excuse of she ran out of checks and is waiting for new checks to come in. I still didn't accept that, so she stated that the agreed fees would be cut in half. After not accepting that excuse also, she stated she would put me on her do not use list. Without hesitation, I agreed.

Just a heads up to all notaries, especially those with non-payment issues with Evolve IT. Bill Gimbel is using a new company name under Vista National. Anyone having non-payment issues should ask for money upfront.
Go to Top of Page

kimcole132

North Carolina
100 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  11:19:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had a positive experience with them? They called me to do a closing this afternoon.
Go to Top of Page

gbaugh

Texas
21 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2009 :  10:26:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tanya, at National Notary Ink explained to me that their company had not been paid by the Title Co. Apparently the Lender had problems getting the loan signed off on and they had to re-do their papers and everything snowballed. I have been paid the $200. for the two signings and all is well. National Notary Ink pays on a 30 day bais (normally) and as of this date, that is where we stand.

I will continue to do closings for this company and trust that their word is good and this was just a one time occurance.

After three months of back & forth, I got nervous since Dynamic Solutions has never paid me for any of the work I did for them.

I'm going to do a better job of being on top of "my business" and wish all of us luck in our dealings with the Signing Companies we trust to get our business.

Go to Top of Page

saenz

Texas
7 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  10:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit saenz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
those jerks
Go to Top of Page

gbaugh

Texas
21 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  11:59:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed a signing request on October 21, 2008 with a confirmation fee of $100. They called and asked if I would repeat the signing on November 14. Tanya said the docs were incorrect and she sent me a new confirmation for another $100. as I was essentially completing a new request with all new docs. Then I was asked to re-sign additional docs in December. I have been told multiple times by "Tanya" at tanya@nationalnotaryink.com that my check for these signings is in the mail. It was mailed December 16 and then it was mailed January 23, 2009. As of this date 1/30/09, I have not received payment for the work I completed in October.

I know one thing Carmen has preached to me, "watch who you work for and don't do anything for anyone that has bad reports made on them". I'm sorry it's cost me so much money to learn not to trust a lot of these "Signing Agencies".
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.