123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Dynamic Field Solutions TA Dynamic Signings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2011 :  06:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 7211

Dynamic Field Solutions - stuck me for two of them - that I did in February - deadbeats-here I come - I mean business - have left messages w/ employees - and this will be paid - because I'm contacting the title companies - in writing and the borrowers ! !

VIVIAN JONES GADDY
Asheville, NC 28805 - 828-275-2680

I must be the last one to know about them - and get stuck by them ! !

v gaddy

As I've said before...don't contact the borrowers - they're out of it as they've paid your fee via the HUD. And don't threaten to contact the borrowers - the companies will just laugh at that.

I've heard that DFS may be out of business - their website and phones are down. After confirming that the loans you closed did actually fund, you may fare better if you try to confirm their business status (which I haven't - they don't owe me any money) and then send certified demand letters to them, the title company AND to DFS's agent for service of process...here's their corporate info:

Data is updated weekly and is current as of Friday, May 20, 2011. It is not a complete or certified record of the entity.

Entity Name: DYNAMIC FIELD SOLUTIONS
Entity Number: C3078271
Date Filed: 03/03/2008
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 1540 E. TRENTON AVE. #46
Entity City, State, Zip: ORANGE CA 92867
Agent for Service of Process: VICTORIA MARTIN
Agent Address: 1540 E. TRENTON AVE. #467
Agent City, State, Zip: ORANGE CA 92867

You might also consider drafting a small claims complaint for your past-due invoices, including the title company as a named defendant, and include that with your demand letter, giving them a drop-dead date for payment or you're filing the enclosed small claims writ.

Ask for title's help, including getting a copy of the canceled check where they paid DFS. If they won't help or provide any info, send a copy of your demand letter to the title company's state regulatory agency.

But again....do NOT contact the borrowers.

JMO and Good Luck..

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell

Edited by - LindaH on 05/23/2011 06:13:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

North Carolina
3 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2011 :  6:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dynamic Field Solutions - stuck me for two of them - that I did in February - deadbeats-here I come - I mean business - have left messages w/ employees - and this will be paid - because I'm contacting the title companies - in writing and the borrowers ! !

VIVIAN JONES GADDY
Asheville, NC 28805 - 828-275-2680

I must be the last one to know about them - and get stuck by them ! !

v gaddy
Go to Top of Page

Texas
35 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  1:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit 16608's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mcrai

If this is the same company as The Dynamic Group from Ladera Ranch, CA, I have been trying to get paid for a signing from 9/21/10. Sent invoice through thier website as instructed right after the signing. Contacted them on 11/1 and was told my invoice was not due to be paid for a few weeks. Contacted 11/19 and told they do not have my invoice and must re-submit through their website again. Don't you just hate having to jump through hoops to get paid? Oh, and I got an additonal e-mail back with the threat not to contact the customer in any way.

[/quote]We are a group of notaries fed up with these companies not paying us. We have formed Notaries United. We have been able to collect 99% of the outstanding invoices we have gone after, and in about 24 hours of making contact with the signing company. If you would like us to help you, contact us at notaries.united@onebox.com We do not charge for our service. We are very busy and should get back with you within 10 hours. Hope this helps.

Binky
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Indiana
1 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2010 :  6:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If this is the same company as The Dynamic Group from Ladera Ranch, CA, I have been trying to get paid for a signing from 9/21/10. Sent invoice through thier website as instructed right after the signing. Contacted them on 11/1 and was told my invoice was not due to be paid for a few weeks. Contacted 11/19 and told they do not have my invoice and must re-submit through their website again. Don't you just hate having to jump through hoops to get paid? Oh, and I got an additonal e-mail back with the threat not to contact the customer in any way.
Go to Top of Page

Florida
6 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2010 :  4:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DO NOT TAKE ANY ASSIGNMENTS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!They take a long time to pay, PLUS charge a $35 processing fee. This fee is to add you to their $1,000,000 E&O insurance, they claim the lenders request this. I asked them for a copy for my records and did not get anything. I only got paid after I said I was contacting the bank, title company (national) and the local title agency.
BEWARE OF THEM
Go to Top of Page

Cathy

Arkansas
16 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2010 :  10:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Cathy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah! I got my last $50 that was owed to me by Dynamic Docs!!!!

Cathy Minor
Go to Top of Page

Cathy

Arkansas
16 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2010 :  8:57:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cathy's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Yes, I got a partial payment of $75, and they won't send the other $50. I don't plan on seeing it. I also don't plan on working for them again. I don't work for free....

quote:
Originally posted by Lee-AR

Cathy... better check the small print on your Confirming Order. It says if you contact (almost anyone about pay--except DFS--who doesn't respond or pay) after you've sent the docs, your fee is forfeited!!!!
I took one from The Dynamic Group, but turned it back after discovering that they were also Dynamic Field Solutions... and the above wording (not an exact quote, but the meaning is accurate) was on the Confirmation. Seems to me that this can't--shouldn't be legal.

Cathy Minor
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  6:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just Say No !!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  10:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy... better check the small print on your Confirming Order. It says if you contact (almost anyone about pay--except DFS--who doesn't respond or pay) after you've sent the docs, your fee is forfeited!!!!
I took one from The Dynamic Group, but turned it back after discovering that they were also Dynamic Field Solutions... and the above wording (not an exact quote, but the meaning is accurate) was on the Confirmation. Seems to me that this can't--shouldn't be legal.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Colorado
1 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  07:11:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Up until 2010 I have been paid by Dynamic. This year I have completed four signings with them, the first being in February, and have not been paid. Due to a family illness I have not had the time to fight for my payments, up until now, and I will pursue them with fervor. I have emailed accounting and loandocs four times in the last few weeks, with no response. I am determined to fax and email my PAST DUE invoices to them daily. Perhaps we should all do the same.

I notified them, in these requests for payment, that I will post on this forum, so here I am.

Also, as with others, they continue to inquire as to my availability for signings.

I join in the growing number of professional Notary Signing Agents who will NEVER again work for Dynamic.

Victoria
Go to Top of Page

Cathy

Arkansas
16 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  07:00:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Cathy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I sent a email to the lender yesterday, and copied Dynamic on it. I immediately got an email from Dynamic saying "Huge mistake!", in which I replied "Yes, on your part". This is the quickest they have ever responded.... I guess that was some sort of a threat....

Cathy Minor
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  6:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just say no!
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  2:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
n/k/a The Dynamic Group. New website addy -GoDFS.com, new address- 27762 Antonio Pkwy., Ste. L1-264, new town - Ladera Ranch, CA. Same people and I'd guess same game. Time will tell.

Go to Top of Page

Cathy

Arkansas
16 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2010 :  10:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Cathy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!! I should have checked here before I did. They owed me $125, and it took me 3 months to get $75 of it. I have been billing them for the other $50, and I am pretty sure I will never see it. I drove over an hour and printed docs to do this. I will never work for them again. I have contacted the lender. This is the worst company I have ever worked for....

Cathy Minor
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  10:32:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is our review page for Dynamic Field Solutions

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=133&Dynamic+Field+Solutions

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Virginia
1 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  4:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dynamic owes me $470 from signings done as early as March of 2010. I have heard nothing but lies from Vicky Martin. I don't know how many times she has told me that she has mailed me a payment check. You would think if she was telling the truth I would have received some sort of payment by now. I have been emailing and faxing Vicky my invoices and follow-up emails for months - on a weekly basis. She has gone as far as to THREATEN me because I keep contacting her. I am an honest, hardworking individual, and I am so frustrated at this point, I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions?

DO NOT WORK WITH DYNAMIC!
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  5:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Ms Martin, thank you so much for paying me the $25.00 that some how was shorted per our agreement, I suppose it was a simple accounting error or some kind of glitch in the AP system, anyhow.. as promised I am acknowledging the payment.. sorry it took me four months to do so.. but better late then never...hope to hear from you soon.. your friend
Go to Top of Page

dsikora07

Virginia
8 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  06:10:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have used the "insta pay " system for Dynamic and they told me that if i used it i would be paid $25.00 less per signing because of what it cost them to do it.. so i dont use insta pay .

have stamp will travel
Go to Top of Page

dsikora07

Virginia
8 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  06:08:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have heard they are on this site looking to see what you say ab out them and i have had answers from them from this site.. i guess you cant keep notaries off notary sites.. so they watch and learn what is going on with the notaries that sign for them ... all i can say is watch out.
Go to Top of Page

dsikora07

Virginia
8 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  06:05:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done signings for them and gotten paid .they have fine print on getting paid.. if you dont follow every turn you wont get paid.. Im not saying its easy but i do get paid from them and they have accepted my fee request..

have stamp will travel
Go to Top of Page

NotaryFarmer

Virginia
2 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2010 :  1:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I had joined this forum and looked into them before I decided to do free signings for them apparently. Live and learn. They do not deserve to be in business. Maybe everyone who has not gotten paid should get together and file a class action suit against them.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Indiana
2 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2010 :  08:16:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Positive Feedback:

I just completed a signing for Dynamic Field Solutions on 08/12/2010 and submitted my invoice using their InstaPay Plus system and was paid in full for the agreed amount on 08/13/2010.

This is the fastest I have ever been paid for a closing and I would work for them again without hesitation.

Overall, my experience with Dynamic was pleasant. Everyone I interacted with was very nice, professional, and accomodating.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  03:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DevinBluDress

I agree they are as dishonest as Genuine Title! I have filed a claim with the BBB after waiting 90 days for payment. I suggest that anyone contacted by these people not work for them. The owner Vicky is arrogant and nasty to deal with. She still has not paid me so I will work with BBB to get this resolved.

DevInBluDress

I don't know how VA BBB is but here in FL they don't help at all - the BBB is not a collection agency and will not assist in collecting past due invoices.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Virginia
2 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  4:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree they are as dishonest as Genuine Title! I have filed a claim with the BBB after waiting 90 days for payment. I suggest that anyone contacted by these people not work for them. The owner Vicky is arrogant and nasty to deal with. She still has not paid me so I will work with BBB to get this resolved.

DevInBluDress
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  06:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by asomerford

This company owes me for signings from January 2010. I've been emailing Victoria each month consistently and sometimes she replies that they are behind because of payments due them. I find that hard to believe because there were no issues with the signings I did for them and I told her so. She also has told me on occasion that a check would be cut in 10 days. I'm still waiting but will not give up. I want my money!!!

IMO you've already waited far longer than you should - it's 7 months now - make sure the loan you signed did, in fact, record (meaning your loan funded - get a copy of the recorded security instrument if possible), draft a small claims complaint naming both DFS AND the title company as defendants and include monies owed, interest, late fees and court costs in your damage claim; send the draft with a demand letter for payment within 14 days to the company - send a copy to the title company (certified mail, regular mail and fax). If you don't receive payment within your stated time frame then be prepared to file your small claims complaint with the court and get a judgment against them.

I respectfully disagree with jeb here - based on posts here and elsewhere, no they will NOT eventually pay - you have to take the bull by the horns and not wait any longer. You'll have to research your state's small claims practices and procedures but if you wait too long you'll lose your right to sue at all.

Good luck to you.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

mbs653

Maryland
45 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  12:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company doesn't pay. Be careful they use Dynamic Signins to throw us off.

IleneMd
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.