123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 ASAP Pro
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mariabakies

Connecticut
42 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2016 :  10:56:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am waiting on payments from June and July and have called several times.

Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2016 :  6:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StLLadyT

I've just had a very pleasant interaction with ASAP Pro. It was a last minute assignment, but they offered a very reasonable fee. I expressed concerns about their reputation for payment, and they assured me that it was only a few people that have had bad experiences, but they would pay me with PayPal to make this signing go smoothly. By the time I finished the closing, I saw the PayPal notification on my phone. I would gladly work for them again.

I don't put the request on my calendar till the payment is received.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2016 :  05:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GOTCHA!!!

"and they assured me that it was only a few people that have had bad experiences, but they would pay me with PayPal to make this signing go smoothly"

I'd suggest you go read the ratings on NotRot - the ratings, not just the forum comments - there are More than "only a few people that have had bad experiences" - their 1-star ratings go back for almost 2 years.

You got lucky - and you were paid via Paypal because they couldn't find anyone else to bite. I'd really be careful taking any more from them.

**Note** - no personal experience here - have never worked for this company thanks to the previous feedback provided by other notaries...didn't become a victim.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

StLLadyT

Missouri
7 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2016 :  7:18:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit StLLadyT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've just had a very pleasant interaction with ASAP Pro. It was a last minute assignment, but they offered a very reasonable fee. I expressed concerns about their reputation for payment, and they assured me that it was only a few people that have had bad experiences, but they would pay me with PayPal to make this signing go smoothly. By the time I finished the closing, I saw the PayPal notification on my phone. I would gladly work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

Randlyman

California
20 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2016 :  2:32:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also have tried several times to get paid for signings in January & February. Emailed accounting, had messages sent to Lisa but got no response. Beware!
Go to Top of Page

dgenoway

Texas
4 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2015 :  12:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hoping I get one more assignment from them, because when I send docs back to the lender with POD or they don't get docs. Hmmmm, I bet they would pony up then.
Go to Top of Page

azharalam

California
2 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2015 :  1:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit azharalam's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since I signed with snapdocs free website I got a lot of messages to accept for signing. I tried hard and fast for the last 15-days I did not get a single order through their website.

Azhar Alam
Go to Top of Page

clarkj5780

Texas
1 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2015 :  4:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit clarkj5780's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Still trying to get paid for a 8/25/15 closing. I have emailed Lisa at least 3 times with no reply, called the office a couple of weeks ago and was told she was out of town, emailed again, yet still no reply and no check has been received.

I do not appreciate being treated like this and will never do a closing for this company again.

Go to Top of Page

Torudi59

Alabama
12 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2015 :  05:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still trying to get paid for a 06/12/15 closing. I was told in 21 July by Lisa via email that it just became due for payment but never received any other responses or payment.. I have emailed repeatedly and left messages but nothing.

Rhonda Hall, CNSA
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2015 :  04:31:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Would the people who don't mind someone having the use of their money for a few months, interest free, please contact me.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

n/a

13 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2015 :  09:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ASAP Pro Notary used to be a great company, but now they do not pay before 90 days. I will not work for them again unless they pay me up front through PayPal in addition to the 3% fee that PayPal charges.
Go to Top of Page

StamfordNotary2

Connecticut
5 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2015 :  05:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit StamfordNotary2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got a call from them in November 2014 to do a signing. I checked their reviews here and said "hmmm... it looks like other notaries have had trouble getting paid. I'm not sure I can do this signing for you." The caller (Lisa, the owner) said "I can send you payment by paypal now."

She did (with an extra 3% added to cover Paypal's fee) and I did the signing. No problem!

Not sure what I will do next time they call - insist on payment up front, or give them the benefit of the doubt and take my chances.

Edited by - StamfordNotary2 on 01/28/2015 05:17:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lala

New York
6 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2015 :  10:06:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also having problems getting paid, but that seems to be the norm with them now. I have to chase down the money EVERY time and although they always end up paying, they get more creative every time with their excuse. Here's the latest I received just the other day

"Hello,

We do apologize for this delay. We were recently informed that our check processor missed an entire spreadsheet of payments. Yours was among those signings. We are working with them to get this rectified this week. You should receive this payment shortly.

Thank you,

ASAP Accounting Dept."

Too funny and a bit sad
Go to Top of Page

Lala

New York
6 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2015 :  10:02:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dgenoway

I am still trying to get paid from a signing I did April 25, 2014. This is their response to why I have not been paid. Response dated December 10, 2014. "Hello,

It appears this signing did not transfer from the website into the accounting system. I do apologize for this issue.

I have manually entered this and have asked payment issue with the upcoming check run.

Please note, per the notes on the order and the confirmation, this signing is set to pay out at $xxx."

Thank you,

ASAP Accounting Dept

Now they are trying to short me $25.00. Be careful accepting assignments from them as they do not pay unless you ask for it.

Still have not received payment. Getting quite a bit frustrated. I have forwarded their confirmations, but no response from the 10th of December. I will NOT accept another assignment from them.

Go to Top of Page

dgenoway

Texas
4 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2014 :  2:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am still trying to get paid from a signing I did April 25, 2014. This is their response to why I have not been paid. Response dated December 10, 2014. "Hello,

It appears this signing did not transfer from the website into the accounting system. I do apologize for this issue.

I have manually entered this and have asked payment issue with the upcoming check run.

Please note, per the notes on the order and the confirmation, this signing is set to pay out at $xxx."

Thank you,

ASAP Accounting Dept

Now they are trying to short me $25.00. Be careful accepting assignments from them as they do not pay unless you ask for it.

Still have not received payment. Getting quite a bit frustrated. I have forwarded their confirmations, but no response from the 10th of December. I will NOT accept another assignment from them.
Go to Top of Page

Ronie

Texas
11 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2014 :  06:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am having problems collecting for jobs done in August. ASAP Pro was one of my favorite signing agencies.
Go to Top of Page

mhartyswaleh

Texas
5 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  3:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"DO NOT ACCEPT SIGNINGS FROM ASAP PRO" unless you are prepared to wait greater than 60 days! I have emailed and called them regarding a closing I completed August 27th. I have been repeatedly told the check was processed and/or mailed. The worst part is not being told the truth. The only thing I do not like about this job is "chasing my money".
I'm not sure why 123 lists 9 positives and 1 negative posting, when clearly they aren't paying in a timely manner according to 2014 posts. Granted they are friendly, professional and docs are quite timely BUT what good is that if you can't get paid!

I closed a loan for them in July and was paid in October. At the time, I was told accounting was out of town. That's seemed somewhat valid.
Maybe they are having financial difficulties, but the title companies pay them when the escrow closes, so why not pay your notaries in a timely manner. Especially considering they quote that "payment will be received in 45 days".
I will try to contact the owner and find out what's really going on with ASAP PRO.
Go to Top of Page

dxkraus

Washington
14 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2014 :  11:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure what numbers you're calling, but the numbers for ASAP Pro Notary are NOT disconnected. Doesn't mean they're not slow pay. They are.

quote:
Originally posted by 4359

ASAP Pro has not paid me on work I did in June 2014. I have tried every number and they are all disconnected. Deadbeats!

k rew

Go to Top of Page

Washington
6 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2014 :  4:25:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ASAP Pro has not paid me on work I did in June 2014. I have tried every number and they are all disconnected. Deadbeats!

k rew
Go to Top of Page

JoniSchmidt

Texas
17 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  09:16:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Lee. I LOVE working with everyone at ASAP, but it seems they don't pay anymore unless the Notary requests payment. Just today, I requested payment for a closing completed on April 25. Their pay is fair, their docs are always sent in a timely manner, and their communication with the Notary is great.

Since they always do pay (eventually), I will keep them on my list of preferred companies, and post a note on my phone to request payments on Day 40 after the closing.
Go to Top of Page

Lee

Texas
7 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2014 :  09:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have worked with ASAP for many years. Always paid on time until last two years and they seem to be getting further behind on paying. The 45 day payment promised in the confirmation order is not being met and I have had to request payment at the 60+ day consistently in the past two years. Otherwise they are great to work for. Getting behind in paying causes much concern to the signing agents. Hoping payments will get back on track this year so concerns for payment will go away.
Go to Top of Page

tibertlm

Wyoming
8 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2014 :  2:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit tibertlm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Going on 90 days from date of signing. Lied about process date which came and went.
Go to Top of Page

TopFuel

Illinois
5 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2012 :  08:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had an open invoice for 3 months now.
Go to Top of Page

txsignr

Texas
4 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2012 :  09:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done closings for ASAP Pro Notary for almost 6 months. "Everyone" has been very professional, easy to work with, someone is always available to answer questions and the best part of all...pay is timely. I love working with them and I will certainly go out of my way to accommadate them. Shout Out to April, Lisa, Debbie, Max...and everyone else!

Mobile-Redi
Go to Top of Page

saenz

Texas
7 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  10:06:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit saenz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They are good, pretty much the best i worked for, I wish they would call me again, (sniff, sniff)
Go to Top of Page

jfsobers

Louisiana
90 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2008 :  6:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit jfsobers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ASAP Pro Notary Services
1500 Corporate Circle, Suite 14
Southlake, TX 76092
Tel: 817-421-2171/Fax: 817-886-2211
Has anyone had any problems with this company? I am almost 60 days with one signing. A rep for the company, Lisa posted on another board that I was paid... I don't have the money. She claims to have sent it (albeit after the 45 net had come and gone). I am supposed to receive it Fed Ex tomorrow. Just looking for input. All the information I found was favorable but nothing recent either way. Thanks in advance, Janet

Janet Sobers, Notary Public
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.