123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Notary On The Run
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Melcolbert

California
21 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2016 :  1:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Melcolbert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Update: In December 2015, I got a call from a Notary in a nearby county who had accepted a rush job from Jennifer at Notary On The Run (on Sepulveda in Los Angeles). The Notary had read my review, but still accepted the job. When I told her that I was never paid for the job I did for Jennifer in March 2015, and that she likely would never get paid, she went on the "warpath". She told Jennifer that if she did not pay us, she would go back to the client (a Fortune 500 bank) and complain about Notary On The Run not paying. She had to threaten two or three more times, and badger Jennifer by text and phone calls, and incredibly, she cut me a check - 9 months late. The also paid the other Notary - a week later. Then, of course, Jennifer at Notary On The Run got YELP to remove my negative review - Yelp told me they removed my review because I "appear to be an employee of the company". I believe that has happened several times because you can view deleted reviews on Yelp if you know how.
Go to Top of Page

Melcolbert

California
21 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2015 :  3:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Melcolbert's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am a Notary. I accepted a rush job from Jennifer 310-502-0242 on April 10, 2015. That is a Los Angeles County number. She negotiated a discount off my quoted price. I submitted my invoice immediately. I followed up when it was not paid after 30 days. Jennifer told me "it was submitted to the bookkeeper"; "the bookkeeper only comes twice a month"; and other excuses. After 60 days, I asked via text when I would be paid; Jennifer instead offered me another rush job and said, "They will pay cash - you can take what we owe you out of that"...WHAT???!!! After 90 days, she did not reply to my text inquiry. Then, on Friday, Nov.6, 2015, I received another text from Jennifer offering me another rush job. When I texted back that I would need to be paid in advance, and paid for the April job, she replied: We don't pay in advance; submit an invoice. I responded, "Pay in advance or call someone else". How do these crooks stay in business?Needless to say, I was never paid. And today, Dec. 9, I got a call from a notary in Anaheim who fell for it, despite reading my warning above. We shall see if she has any success getting paid. I suspect that this "company" is a one-woman operation who preys on unsuspecting notaries when she gets jobs that are outside of her preferred geographic territory. She bills the clients and gets paid, but she never pays the unsuspecting notary who does the work. SHE is a piece of work!

Edited by - Melcolbert on 12/10/2015 3:32:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  8:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please keep informed that there are TWO companies called Notary On The Run. One in Los Angeles, and one in Anaheim California. Please mention the city of the company that you worked for as that is the only way to keep them straight.

Go to Top of Page

Deborah Bond

Massachusetts
71 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  2:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Deborah Bond's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a service of supeona for them back in December...claim the check was returned. Still not paid. got the Attorney the service was for involved and he was told I was paid. I asked him to have them provide him with a copy of the cancelled check front and back and I would be happy to back off...Same request was made of them with no response. Was contacted by a CA notary who was filing a complaint and I did an Complaint and affidavit (no I did not notarized my own affidavit)and sent it off. I am waiting to hear if anything comes of it.... I would split the fee if it was gotten because filling a bbb complaint did nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Tiwanna

Illinois
5 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  3:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did alot of signings for this company a year ago, thought they were out of business. The signings I did, I was paid within 30 days

Tiwanna P Connolly
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
4 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  09:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice to work for. They are always supportive if you need help. Paid in about 45 days.

Go to Top of Page

gobeavs

Washington
26 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  09:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit gobeavs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't worked for them recently, but I never had any issues with them. I typically received payment within 30 days.
Go to Top of Page

gzimmer

Louisiana
17 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  12:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit gzimmer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a few medical deposition affidavits for them back in April and received payment about 45 days following. No real issues other than slow payment.

Geoffrey Zimmer
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  09:57:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for this company?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.