123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Pacific Document Services Inc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 3 people liked this post.2 people disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

indochine327

Virginia
0 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  9:28:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by edelske

They just called me to offer $45 for docs to be sent to me. I asked if that was "per page" - I think the lady at the other end fainted.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com

Go to Top of Page

pbs_notary

Virginia
30 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2013 :  1:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for Paul Gambs back in 2011 and have yet to be paid. I sent several emails and phone calls but never got a response. If anyone know how to reach him or how I can collect my $125, please let me know.

Gladys in VA
Go to Top of Page

catmama47

81 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2013 :  06:44:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit catmama47's Homepage  Reply with Quote
An acquaintance of mine did a signing for this company back in November 2012 and has yet to be paid. I told her this company was bad news when it came to paying the notaries. This company has also approached me about doing signings and I simply told them that I was not available.

Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2012 :  6:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Annet

I have put a lien on his home, he wont be refinancing, or selling his home without paying me. Does anyone know where he works now and have a phone number? annet forrest

annet forrest

Went the lein route with a different dud. Did not do a thing. Recall the "that's not me" affidavit that is in some packages. That's the gold key to bypass the lein. Sure it's a lie under oath, but that is how the lein is bypassed. Your best defense remains PayPal in advance.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Go to Top of Page

humanique

California
2 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2012 :  12:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit humanique's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pacific Document Signing paid in a timely manner. However, their no show fee is extremely low ($15). Additionally, cancellation communciation is lacking. In other words, they will not tell you when the appointment was cancelled to avoid the print outs.
Go to Top of Page

Annet

California
9 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2012 :  8:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have put a lien on his home, he wont be refinancing, or selling his home without paying me. Does anyone know where he works now and have a phone number? annet forrest

annet forrest
Go to Top of Page

Doris_CO

Colorado
148 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2012 :  4:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, Pacific Document Services and Pacific Document Signings are two different companies.
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2012 :  2:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just did a closing for Pacific Document Signing,Inc. located at 10801 National Blvd in Los Angeles on 3/23/12. I received my check on 4/23/12. Is this the same company? They were just fine to work with.

Go to Top of Page

auddie

California
5 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2012 :  1:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit auddie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone had any success in collecting? Is there a current address or business location for this scum bag? Small claims would cover most claims and since the work was performed the city where the claim is filed he would have to travel to that court. Why doesn't California law make this a misdemeanor at the very least when a notary is not paid? Auddie
quote:
Originally posted by Annet

Does someone have a new phone for Paul Gambs? Annet

annet forrest

Edited by - auddie on 04/14/2012 1:13:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Annet

California
9 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  9:24:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does someone have a new phone for Paul Gambs? Annet

annet forrest
Go to Top of Page

signingbrat

11 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  1:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Linda. Who did you contact @ Pacific Document. They have been out of Business since the 1 st of year?????

quote:
Originally posted by lindamcbee

Thank you groberts131, finally reached someone by telephone and facsimile for my bill from December of 2010. Interesting to see if I get paid.

Go to Top of Page

signingbrat

11 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  1:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paul Gambs does not work for Vista National..He is now in the dental sales.Vista national is owed by Al Soto..Al soto was the original owner of Pacific Document Services.He sold the Business to Paul Gambs in 2007.Al saw that Paul was running his beloved business into the ground and started Vista National.Paul Gambs has never be involved with Vista..Please dont give Vista a bad name they are a Company that pays a great wage on time.
Go to Top of Page

Annet

California
9 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  11:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
linda bee what phone number did you use, i understand paul gambs is now with vista international, but he wont answer phone

annet forrest
Go to Top of Page

lindamcbee

Ohio
13 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  11:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit lindamcbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you groberts131, finally reached someone by telephone and facsimile for my bill from December of 2010. Interesting to see if I get paid.

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2012 :  5:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by edelske

They just called me to offer $45 for docs to be sent to me. I asked if that was "per page" - I think the lady at the other end fainted.

Kenneth A Edelstein

ROFL Ken!!

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2012 :  1:08:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Kenneth A Edelstein
Go to Top of Page

Ohio
9 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  10:13:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dspencer

no pay on file completed 02/21/2008. Promises, Promises, Promises

Same here for me! Promises since 2009. I didn't do anymore closings after doing those 4 in 2009. But did keep sending reminders and called him but same story!! It's been going on a long time...MISMANAGEMENT!! Debbie J
Go to Top of Page

jschultz

California
37 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  5:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If it was me and I received bad checks from this loser, I'd be contacting the police in the city he lives in.Don't let this thief get away with it.....

Go to Top of Page

Ohio
9 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  09:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 12292

quote:
Originally posted by lompocjoe

I was stiffed on two payments, which included having to pay for e-docs and faxing back a number of papers. Frequent e-mails to Mr. Gambs produced absolutely nothing. I bet they get a real thrill out of cheating notaries.

I have been stiffed also by Mr. Paul Gambs on three checks. He mailed checks that bounced for NSF. Then when he mailed checks to cover them, they too bounced!! I have spent alot of time trying to collect through calling, faxing, and emailing. Now none of his lines are in working order. What a scam artist!! PLEASE BEWARE!!

Debbie Jarusiewic, OH
Go to Top of Page

Ohio
9 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  09:34:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lompocjoe

I was stiffed on two payments, which included having to pay for e-docs and faxing back a number of papers. Frequent e-mails to Mr. Gambs produced absolutely nothing. I bet they get a real thrill out of cheating notaries.

I have been stiffed also by Mr. Paul Gambs on three checks. He mailed checks that bounced for NSF. Then when he mailed checks to cover them, they too bounced!! I have spent alot of time trying to collect through calling, faxing, and emailing. Now none of his lines are in working order. What a scam artist!! PLEASE BEWARE!!
Go to Top of Page

Deborah Bond

Massachusetts
71 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  11:03:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Deborah Bond's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To maatty....the properties were NOT in MA and none were MASS refi's...IF they were I would have been working for an attorney (W2 vs W9) and I was in complete complience with REBA and have the paperwork to prove it. All of my money owed is for OUT OF STATE WORK...

As of end of April, 2011 have done NO MASS real estate work through the attorney or any other way.

Deborah Bond...
Notary Public
Eastern Massachusetts
Go to Top of Page

lompocjoe

California
8 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  2:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit lompocjoe's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  08:31:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by groberts131

Is this the same company as Pacific Document Signing located at 10801 National Blvd., Suite 510, Los Angeles, CA? If it is I'm sorry to hear some of you have had problems with them. I do business with PacDocs at least once or twice per month and have always been paid within 30 days. The number I have for them is 800-884-7587 and fax 800-732-4494. Their after hours, (after 6pm pst) number is 888-549-0510.

TN Notary

No..different company - I understand the L.A. company isn't too bad. The subject company here is out of Brentwood...

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
Go to Top of Page

groberts131

Tennessee
27 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  07:54:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit groberts131's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is this the same company as Pacific Document Signing located at 10801 National Blvd., Suite 510, Los Angeles, CA? If it is I'm sorry to hear some of you have had problems with them. I do business with PacDocs at least once or twice per month and have always been paid within 30 days. The number I have for them is 800-884-7587 and fax 800-732-4494. Their after hours, (after 6pm pst) number is 888-549-0510.

TN Notary
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Massachusetts
1 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  6:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just came across this posting & had to reply. For the notary from MA, you are INCORRECT. Notary signings for refis and purchases are ILLEGAL in MA. You are qouting the Governor's executive order, however, the SJC ruled on 4/22/11 in REBA v. NREIS that witness only & notary closings, even if supervised by an atty and/or employed by a lender, are NO LONGER VALID. REBA is closing monitoring recordings and filing suit for unauthorized practice of law against those individuals not following the new dec. I hope, for your sake, they do not discover your signings and would suggest you discontinue doing signings as it is ILLEGAL in MA to do so w/o being an atty.
Go to Top of Page

jfsobers

Louisiana
90 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  06:44:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit jfsobers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was shorted $10 by this company after waiting 60 days to be paid. They did promptly send a check to cover the "error" but the $10 check bounced. I have seen reports of this company shorting others as well as some NSF issues. I was told that it was a banking error, but you have to wonder. I called the bank to see if the $10 check would clear and was told that it will not. Be careful here. Have a great week, Janet
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.