123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Country Wide & Full Spectrum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  05:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unless you're referring to an entirely different company, I believe they were bought out by Bank of America quite some time ago.

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  7:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any news on this Countrywide Home Loans?

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=155&Countrywide+Home+Loans+%2F+Full+Spectrum

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=80&Full+Spectrum
Go to Top of Page

claudia

Texas
54 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  3:57:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit claudia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well I have done work for country wide full spectrum. It took almost six months to get paid and the did pay a huge amount. It took a lot of phone calls and reminders before I received payment but with the price they gave me it was worth it. I think they get your name through documents that you have done for country wide through other signing companies. If you are good they know it and are willing to pay you. Perhaps quite late but they do pay. Scared me though cause they owed me right at the time when a big bank bought them out.

Go to Top of Page

Terik

Texas
16 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2008 :  10:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Terik's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The first 2 times that I worked for Countrywide it took 6 months each time to get paid. They are so big, no one knows what the other one is doing. The last time I worked for them I told them, that I would not go out unless they doubled my usual fee. I charged them $250 and they did not hesitate. They paid it 3 months later, after the usual calls and emails each week. I'll will do it again (for double).

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Virginia
1 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2007 :  01:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How do you get signed up for the company?

quote:
Originally posted by riter

quote:
Originally posted by Janiscj.

I have to agree--Countrywide/Full Spectrum is by far one of the best companies to work for. Quick to pay and their employees know what they are doing. They have the signing business down to a fine science of knowing how and what to do. What a rarity!!

How does one get signed on with Countrywide/Full Spectrum?

Ray

Edited by - n/a on 02/16/2007 01:09:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

dfye@mcttelecom.com

New Hampshire
681 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit dfye@mcttelecom.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Read Carmen's post below about four down. Good luck.

Legal Eagle Para Professional Services
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
5 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:53:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have to agree--Countrywide/Full Spectrum is by far one of the best companies to work for. Quick to pay and their employees know what they are doing. They have the signing business down to a fine science of knowing how and what to do. What a rarity!!

How does one get signed on with Countrywide/Full Spectrum?

Ray
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
5 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  10:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Ray
Go to Top of Page

Janiscj.

Wyoming
6 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  06:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Janiscj.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

crtowles

California
553 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  12:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most folks here are probably not going to just hand over this information as this is a direct lender. You will need to do a search on google and/or yahoo and see if this brings up anything. You may need to advertise more; this is how I got a couple of branches that call me from CW. I didn't find them, they found me.

Good Luck!!

~Carmen
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Illinois
1 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  9:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,everyone! I would like to know how can I get in contact with Countywide/Full Spectrum to do work for them?

Thanks,

T
Go to Top of Page

bajorek

6 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  3:11:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit bajorek's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do at least 25 closings a month for Countrywide. I have ALWAYS been paid on the day funded and they pay my $175 fee regardless of distance. I do not fax ANYTHING to them. I only deliver the package.
I LOVE doing Countrywide loans, there are never any surprises.

Dana in Arkansas
Go to Top of Page

naplesnsa

Florida
6 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2006 :  02:19:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit naplesnsa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In fairness to Countrywide and Full Spectrum, please note that each "Branch Office" has its own policy regarding closings.
I close approximately 10 CW/FS loans per week which originate from several different branches, all through a major Title Company and have never been stiffed or shorted... they are definately my best customer!

Contact the Branch Manager that hired you. Or, check the HUD-1 to see who exactly is being paid the "Notary/Settlement fee" and contact them.
Go to Top of Page

toms

6 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  06:12:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit toms's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My company pays everyone call me at home (516) 798-6281. T. Sirianni
Go to Top of Page

Deb in KS

Kansas
6 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  04:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Deb in KS's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got a call one afternoon from a Loan Officer with Countrywide/Full Spectrum, he needed a signing done that night. I told him I was already booked, which was true. He then offered to pay $500 if I could find a way to do it. I said ok, but it will have to be at least 10:00 pm, that was fine with him and with the borrowers. I did the signing, and true, there were about 20 pages to be faxed and approved before I sent the package back, but for $500, I can be pretty accommodating. They didn't have a Fedex account number to give me, so I said I'd put the $19 Fedex fee on my account if they'd reimburse me, and they agreed. I received a check for $519 less than 15 days later. I'll work for them anytime, and they don't have to pay $500.
Go to Top of Page

AmandaC

18 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  08:51:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit AmandaC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Countrywide was the higest amount and the fastest I have ever been paid. No complaints here.

I think it depends on the individual "branch". I dealt with an office in Pasadena.
Go to Top of Page

silvertip

7 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2005 :  9:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit silvertip's Homepage  Reply with Quote

servicelink is not a good company!
they work with crooked lawyers!
I posted the facts under sirianni=no pay
nuff said.

SilvertIp
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  12:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have done several Full Spectrum / Countrywide thru Servicelink and no, Servicelink does not pay well at all. Full Spectrum / Countrywide has called me twice. The first time they called my home and talked to my wife and told her they would pay $500.00 if I would do a signing for them that night. I was on a signing where I could not get a signal on my cell phone. When I got the message, I called them and they told me they liked my work and were willing to pay that amount because they were in a bind but they did not know if they could get in touch with me and had found someone else.

A few days later they called me again and offered me $200.00 to do a signing which I did. Because Servicelink would not accept a Power of Attorney that the borrower had given them I had to do the signing again and they paid $200.00 for each trip for a total of $400.00.

I don't like to fax all the docs they want faxed back but when they pay the price, I don't mind it as much.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

5 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  04:02:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did a closing for them in Nov. I Have called 17 times and faxed an invoice each time, still no reply. Every time I call it is the same story. We have no record of this,please fax us an invoice, and the conformation.....blah blah blah. They may get me once, but not again.

Eric M Loveless(president)
Ace Document Services, LLC
3002 Westgate St
Mobile, AL 36606
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Virginia
1 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  08:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I must agree that Full Specturm is horrible to work for. But if you negoiate your fee, not too bad. I did work for them thru the title company Service LInk and the "most they could pay" was $85 for e-docs. I accepted it not realizing all that had to be done. Late docs, oh yeah then afterwards faxing pages upon pages to both the Loan Officer and the Title company. Then with Service LInk you have to invoice at the end of the month but then they do pay quickly. Now I've told them never again for $85. I get much better pay and even though you wait to invoice the check comes quick. Countrywide I have done (forget thru which company) and they have a lot of docs but basicly it goes ok.
Go to Top of Page

mike-ca

Nevada
10 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  03:01:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit mike-ca's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i do a lot of work for full spectrum and they have always paid on the 1st or 15th

mike/ca
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Pennsylvania
3 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2004 :  11:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a job closing for them in Sept. and called last week to inquire about my pay. They had no record of an invoice and I was told I sent it to the wrong person. I faxed another one to the person I was speaking with...10 days later...I'm still waiting...
Go to Top of Page

n/a

2 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2004 :  12:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We do a remarkable amount of business for both Countrywide and Full Spectrum, but through signing services, not direct. Prompt payment comes through the signing service.
Denise M. Lund
We Notarize, Inc.

Denise M. Lund
Owner/President
We Notarize, Inc.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  04:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree..completely.
had the same thing in June - never got paid + almost an hour driving + edocs were ready almosy at the time of the signing...
Go to Top of Page

n/a

3 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2004 :  03:51:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completely disagree! We do a lot of business with Full Spectrum and never have any problems getting paid. Perhaps that is just one experience.

I would like to encourage notaries to view what people have to say about certain companies... but not ALWAYS feel the way that they feel. Many people have many different experiences with companies than others. I just hope we can all make our own opinions!
Go to Top of Page

n/a

2 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  7:53:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These companies want you to do the work like yesterday but don't want to pay you. I did a closing back in July, 2004, have sent numerous invoices, emails, faxes, and made several phone calls with all promises to pay.

These companies I highly recommend that a notary not do signings for on a direct basis. I would prefer to work through another agency to do the closings for these people to ensure prompt payment.

Additionally, their rules and guidelines for closings stink as well as the edocs will arrive 15min to 45 min prior to closing and you may have to drive an hour to get to the borrower. UNBELIEVABLE. Avoid them like the plague.

Rose
CSA
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.