123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Pinnacle Real Estate & Precision Closing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2010 :  12:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here is a link to our page about Pinnacle Real Estate Services

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=178&Pinnacle+Real+Estate+Services

Go to Top of Page

Kentucky
26 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2008 :  12:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit 007's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don;t confuse these with Pinnacle Title of Louisville, KY, they pay

Go to Top of Page

2awnry2

Utah
7 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2008 :  09:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit 2awnry2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow! Outstanding!! Thank you so much for your post westlund. I'am grateful, due to non-payment of services myself since February of this year. It gives me hope now. So many letters sent to Pinnacle, the BBB and collective services. Only to be sent an email "out" of responsibility for payment. I too recently contacted the lender only to receive a email passing the responsibility back onto Pinnacle. Now that i have read your post, i'am going to be in pursuit of the Title Insurance Company for proof in the pudding. Hopefully i will be fortunate enough also to receive something that has been long over due and i believed was useless also or a write off. Unfortunately the market is bearing more of this lately and we all need to be more cautious about who/where we accept work from. It would be great if we could still get work from any source, whether Title/Escrow, Lender and/or Signing Service and be paid at the table upon arrival of services rendered. The middle man "Signing Service" could still be present to bring work to us, but they will have to obtain their funds after closing. Dreaming, i guess.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
4 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  11:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed a signing in Jan. 08 for Pinnacle Real Estate Services. This was the first and only time I was not paid for a signing. Due to their non-payment I contacted the Title Company and Lender and neither one would assist as they both stated they no longer work with Pinnacle. I ended up sending in a compliant to the DRE and they responded stating Pinnacle never got paid so they could not pay me and advised me to contact an attorney. I was just going to give up on collecting but decided to try one more thing. I sent a letter to the Title Company requesting evidence of payment. Long story short, I ended up receiving payment a couple of weeks ago from the Title Company. Don't know if it was because of my compliant to the DRE, or not, but just tells me to not give up on collecing payment.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  7:20:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did a signing back in May of 2008. Still no payment. Shortly after the signing I got a call stating that they are not associated with Pinnacle Mortgage and not to call Pinnacle Mortgage for payment. I highly discourage anyone to accept a signing from this company.

Maureen Lazar
Lancaster Mobile Notary
Go to Top of Page

esnotary

California
125 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  12:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit esnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't been paid for a closing I did March 3rd. Dawn actually sent me an email 6 weeks ago saying they were nearly bankrupt, but I called her bluff saying that they are still calling people for signings knowing they are not going to pay. I think they're theives and I wish there was legislation to handle this type of situation.

Go to Top of Page

Steele

California
21 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2008 :  06:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steele's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think they have been out of business for a while and I was burned by them. Beware.
Go to Top of Page

Lkemp

Arizona
13 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2008 :  1:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have heard Pinnacle Reat Estate is out of business. No one answers the phone. I am trying collections but I don't think I will ever get paid. They owe me from Jan. 08

LDK
Go to Top of Page

Starz

Oklahoma
24 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  10:42:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Starz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I read that Precision Closing they changed their name to Multi Fund. Can anyone else confirm that??
Go to Top of Page

susanbryant

Missouri
15 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2008 :  02:24:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit susanbryant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you have information on how to get ahold of Precision Closings>

Susan Bryant
Go to Top of Page

bondmobilenotary

Idaho
41 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  09:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit bondmobilenotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know they are still in business as I did a signing for them about 45 days ago. I did not check the boards, my mistake. I have started calling and faxing, e-mailing my invoice. I only started yesterday so do not know how things will go.

Kathy

Kathy Bond
Go to Top of Page

n/a

2 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  07:07:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Precision Closing - haven't been paid since Nov. Wondering if they are still in business. Pinnacle Real Estate - haven't been paid in over 2 months. Have tried calling both companies this morning and all I get is their mailboxes. Does anybody know if they are even still in business. Looking for any recourse on how to collect these payments.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.