123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Superior Notary
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

moralesservices

Florida
3 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2018 :  04:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit moralesservices's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by notaryslife

They have changed to a new system of sending out emails to their notary distribution list (without their permission I might add). They have lopped off $15 from my fee and have a response button of availability. This puts to much control and power to these agencies to turn us into cattle, and it is way too stressful. I won't work with any agency that has such disrespect for its notaries. So selfish to only think of how easy it is to send out an email.

quote:
Originally posted by lfloyd

I do a lot of work for them and they pay within 30 days of closing Great Company . The one in Wylie, Tx

Lisa Floyd

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life

I have also worked for this company twice. They gave me a call for the third signing & told me the package size was 21-29 pages $80 full faxbacks. I agreed because it's close to home & I'd met with this signer twice already. Got the package 43 PAGES! I contacted them to advise I wouldn't have taken this assignment for their price since package was twice as large & asked for more money (specific amt not relevant to my post). She replied with $85. When I protested the $5 additional fee for TWICE THE SIZE package, she emailed "this is our set fee for this amount of pages. we will reassign." I say --GOOD RIDDANCE -- and have marked their company down on my naughty list. It is important to note that as of this conversation, I had not been paid for the first two signings yet, so I was definitely not negotiable on my fee at that point.

Shelley H Morales
Florida Notary Public
NNA Notary Signing Agent
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  5:06:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They have changed to a new system of sending out emails to their notary distribution list (without their permission I might add). They have lopped off $15 from my fee and have a response button of availability. This puts to much control and power to these agencies to turn us into cattle, and it is way too stressful. I won't work with any agency that has such disrespect for its notaries. So selfish to only think of how easy it is to send out an email.

quote:
Originally posted by lfloyd

I do a lot of work for them and they pay within 30 days of closing Great Company . The one in Wylie, Tx

Lisa Floyd

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

lfloyd

Texas
10 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2012 :  11:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Lisa Floyd
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2012 :  1:10:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When there are several Superior Notaries we need to delineate which one we're referring to. There's one in Wylie TX this forum doesn't recognize. There are many others who use this agency name, at least three I'm aware of now. Please delineate which service you're referring to. Thanks.

Superior Notary Services

PO Box 2585

Wylie,Tx. 75098

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

PennyG

Texas
28 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  1:29:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do a lot of work for them and they are fantastic. Very pro~notary!!

~PennyG~
P.E.G. Notary Services
A MINI Mobile Notary
Go to Top of Page

Lisa T.

California
391 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  10:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lisa T.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, they meet my fee and pay within 30 days. Love them
Go to Top of Page

LadyK

Illinois
10 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  11:28:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like them. They pay well and as promised.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Pennsylvania
4 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  08:45:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you can not get too deep with anybody. the best paying companies i had are now gone or not paying. phones are not being answered. i get checks dated a month before i get them.

i had a signing cancelled. it wasn t cancelled. they called another notary i know and got a lower fee.

first you see the lower fees. then come the late checks. then no checks.

eleanor cohen
Go to Top of Page

saenz

Texas
7 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2009 :  9:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit saenz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I worked for them and they always paid on time
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Pennsylvania
4 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  1:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i did receive my payment.

eleanor cohen
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  08:12:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LindaH

I did a quickie signing for them on 5/21/08 - one page Addendum to Purchase Agreement - their payment terms are net 30 days so I've not received a check yet...I would have thought that considering my invoice was only $45 (not too far from home and one notarization while in the neighborhood) I would have received a check by now - the 30 days are up Saturday - we'll see..

Nice to work with, though..

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell

Should update this so you all know - received a check for this on 7/3/08.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Pennsylvania
4 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  07:31:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have a past due from november and i am waiting for an answer. of course a/p does not answer their phone.

eleanor cohen
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  07:13:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a quickie signing for them on 5/21/08 - one page Addendum to Purchase Agreement - their payment terms are net 30 days so I've not received a check yet...I would have thought that considering my invoice was only $45 (not too far from home and one notarization while in the neighborhood) I would have received a check by now - the 30 days are up Saturday - we'll see..

Nice to work with, though..

Linda
Go to Top of Page

LSS33

8 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  12:36:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit LSS33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Always have been paid and totally professional company.

Go to Top of Page

RonAnotary

California
29 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  3:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit RonAnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YES Jeremy, I did get paid. When I wrote my first post about Superior Notary Services I forgot I had done a previous signing for them. Both signings, the most recent on April 23rd, were paid within 30 days. I would definitely recommend doing business with Superior Notary Services anytime!! A very friendly and pro-notary signing service.
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  10:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope that Ron lets us know if he gets paid by Superior Notary. Does anyone else have any information on this company?

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=349&Superior+Notary
Go to Top of Page

RonAnotary

California
29 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  3:54:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit RonAnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just completed a Annunity Contract signing for Superior Notary Services, Wylie, TX. My invoice payment is not due, just yet, but they seemed very professional when they called me. Their agreed upon fee was very reasonable. We'll just have to "wait & see".
Go to Top of Page

jhmiller

Georgia
8 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  2:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit jhmiller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
has any one out there ever worked for this company, I am not sure if they are good payers or not don'twant to get in to deep with them before finding out about them.

john h miller
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.