123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Doc Pros - Murrieta, CA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

yvonne1134

California
13 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2015 :  06:23:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked for DocPros for at least 6-7 years and they are getting worse at paying on time. I did a signing on 5/25/2015 and was told the payment went out 6/30, still no payment!! (I realize we had no mail Saturday for the 4th of July, but we are both in California, how long can it take).

I am now due for a signing completed on 6/3/2015, wonder how long that one will take.

Lastly, I ALWAYS HAVE TO CHASE THE PAYMENT!!!!! This is the most frustrating part.
Go to Top of Page

dhelmic2

Mississippi
28 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2015 :  04:29:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit dhelmic2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have done many assignments for Doc Pros - Murrieta. Sometime they do pay a little slow, but I have always gotten paid. Last payment received was 25 days from assignment.
Go to Top of Page

Retiredkop

Colorado
29 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2015 :  2:35:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I handled three assignment for Doc Pro last year, and two the year before. It took forever to get paid by them. Each one took three demands for payment, and a couple took four. I'm done with them.
Go to Top of Page

OregonMobileNotary

Oregon
15 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2014 :  5:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit OregonMobileNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do not know just when these companies like Doc Pros get paid but I suspect it is a lot sooner than they pay us, the notaries doing the work. It is not unusual for me to ask how much they are offering at the start of negotiations? To which they always offer some lowball offer to see how hungry I am. When you refuse to bite and then quote what you want for all your time and expenses, they say "all I can offer is xyz" which is always more than they did offer. To which I now answer, why didn't you start with that amount?, to which they do not answer. Sometimes they come up a little more, sometimes not. If I do not value my work, why should they?? State your fee and hold your ground and call for your check at 30 days. Merry Christmas to all.
Go to Top of Page

Louisiana
4 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2014 :  3:11:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a job for them in September and at the end of November, I inquired about payment. They apologized for the oversight and said a check was in the mail. 10 days later, I still had not received the check. I sent another inquiry and was told a check is in the mail today. We'll see.

Amy in New Orleans
Go to Top of Page

lcox60

Illinois
22 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2014 :  08:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have found you need to send an invoice at the end of the month for any closings you completed that month, email to accounting@docpros.net, or just send them an email that you have some jobs over 30 days old you are looking for payment, you will get a check within 7 days. I don't know why we have to constantly ask for payment, you would think they have a better system, I have a feeling that those notaries that do not keep on top of their accounts receivable and do not follow up will just get lost in the shuffle and not get paid. I am in a rural area and they usually get my fee approved. I find them very nice to work with, not a whole lot of hand holding like some of these other signing companies I have tried to work with.
Go to Top of Page

ValleyNotary

California
9 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2014 :  3:28:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm so amazed how many complaints this company is getting! I absolutely love working for them. They are nothing but super friendly to me and pay me on time. I hope this will work out for the rest of you because they have been nothing but fantastic to me
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  07:03:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Way to go, Joannie. You're singing to the choir here. I think we all need to start contacting escrow and title and working for them directly. Tell the escrow and loan officers these companies aren't paying us. This is a vicious circle. Why do we need the middle man to stiff us ultimately? Ridiculous.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

joannieh

Michigan
40 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2014 :  6:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My advice about DocPros is to just let them go with the wind. I know several notaries to whom they owe money. One notary they owe over 2K and for more than four months, and he calls regularly, they just aren't paying. They are rude when you insist they pay immediately. They even tried to pay me less than the quoted amount for no reason.

They have been exhibiting the same behaviors lately as the companies that shut their doors and stiffed notaries after the mortgage meltdown.

My advice is to let them close quickly so they won't drag every notary down with them. Call the lenders and title companies when they don't pay. The title companies are responsible for the validity of the Mortgage. If the notary isn't paid they can declare a Financial Interest and the Mortgage is just paper. I've prepared the letters to the Registrar of Deeds to invalidate. But the Title companies make sure I'm paid once they know I know the law. CA notaries vs Ameriquest Ruling: "If for ANY REASON A NOTARY WOULD NOT RECEIVE THEIR FULL FEE A FINANCIAL INTEREST EXISTS." This applies to the companies that make you sign a statement that they will deduct for anything. They know they can't. PERIOD.

As notaries we have to collectively grow a back bone. These issues don't come up with the good companies. So, why do we allow the bad companies to remain active. We can shut them down.

For those in states other than California wondering how a CA judgment can affect them. It doesn't matter where the Precedent setting ruling came from. All states have notary rules or laws prohibiting Financial Interest. Therefore, as the only Court Ruling on the issue of Financial Interest of a notary this one applies to all states.

I sure love law school.........

Joannie

Edited by - joannieh on 06/13/2014 7:03:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

wayneclemons

California
46 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  2:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit wayneclemons's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Folks, here's the story...

They will not pay unless you tell them to pay you. This is how companies profit. Newbies who don't keep track forget they did a job for a certain company and that company gets to keep your $50 lowball fee you accepted.

Wayne

www.ExclusiveMobileNotary.com

www.FaceBook.com/ExclusiveMobileNotary

www.Twitter.com/ExclusiveNotary
Go to Top of Page

OregonMobileNotary

Oregon
15 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  2:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit OregonMobileNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Follow up to my previous comments on Doc Pros. I received my check today after 45 days. Check was cut and mailed at 38 days with no explanation or apology.
Go to Top of Page

OregonMobileNotary

Oregon
15 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  2:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit OregonMobileNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carla

Why does this company feel that a $65 fee is acceptable for over 100 printed pages, fax back,driving one hour round trip and 2 hours of my time! They are nuts and so is the notary who accepts their menial offer!

This is not the only company offering pennies for 100-150 pages, sometimes printed twice, with multiple notary acts plus travel time and lengthy table time going page by page with signer(s), plus mailing or fax back. You learn to let those low-ball offers go to beginner notaries that are hungry to get started. I was taken advantage of when I was green, but no more. I quote my price and that is it - take it or leave it.
Go to Top of Page

Carla

Tennessee
53 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  12:35:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why does this company feel that a $65 fee is acceptable for over 100 printed pages, fax back,driving one hour round trip and 2 hours of my time! They are nuts and so is the notary who accepts their menial offer!
Go to Top of Page

OregonMobileNotary

Oregon
15 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2014 :  6:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit OregonMobileNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I handled a Mobile Notary assignment for DocPros on 3/27/14 with their standard 30 day payment promise but no payment yet. I called them and their operator said they would cut a check that day which was three days ago. It should have been here by now but no check yet. Maybe it will arrive tomorrow - wanna bet?? Previous negative postings on this site have me concerned. I will now check with this site before accepting out of town assignments.

Edited by - OregonMobileNotary on 05/08/2014 6:57:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

jdavisva

Virginia
67 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2014 :  6:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
O boy. I just accepted a reverse mortgage app for tomorrow though them. I have completed a reverse mortgage closing signing but this is my first application. It's not a lengthy application so I don't foresee a problem. I just hope they pay net 30. Hoping for the best.
Go to Top of Page

Retiredkop

Colorado
29 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2013 :  4:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gave me a reverse application in the next town. I gave them a deal (Never do that again)and did the initial contact, completed paperwork and mailed it back. 3 months later I was called to do the final. We negotiated a reasonable fee, and hour later I got an e-mail saying the signing was cancelled, followed by a call from the borrower to confirm my appt. I told her it was cancelled, and called Doc Pro. Was told it was cancelled and assigned to another notary by mistake. That notary didn't show up, Doc Pro calls me back and offers it to me 3 days later. I accepted and asked it was a direct mail back w/o fax backs. Packet didn't come in until 2 hours prior to appt. The said there were a FEW pages to fax. Turns out they wanted the whole 130 page packet e-mailed back the night of the signing. I refused to go!
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2013 :  12:25:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 007Notary

This fact should alert anyone not to work for a company that does not vet it's own employees to make sure they don't have criminal backgrounds since they lay eyes on notaries' social security numbers and have access to borrowers' personal and private information.

And THAT is why I use an EIN only and always refuse to provide a SS# when asked by a company.

- Tyler Soares -
Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent
www.mobilestocktonnotary.com
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  07:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I wonder if Amanda got her old job back at DocPros now that ANS lost its business with Valuamerica due to the overwhelming NSA calls to Valuamerica's accounting team. Many notaries called VA about unpaid fees as they were duped by ANS, not just one or two.

She has just been paid the last $30K Valuamerica owed ANS before they ceased working with the Kirkish's. That $$$ won't last long the way the Kirkish's live high on the hog in Wildomar. There are still many unpaid notaries who are owed somewhere in the neighborhood of $10K.

Shame on DocPros for giving Amanda Kirkish the tools to dupe hard working notaries.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

Christine

Oklahoma
21 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2013 :  12:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"This fact should alert anyone not to work for a company that does not vet it's own employees to make sure they don't have criminal backgrounds since they lay eyes on notaries' social security numbers and have access to borrowers' personal and private information."

Wholeheartedly agree! Great post, Cheryl.

Have a great day!
Christine Oldham BS PMP CNSA

www.BrokenArrowMobileNotary.com
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2013 :  08:08:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What's really interesting is that they did not do a background check on Amanda Kirkish who worked for them for five months before starting her own Signing Service, Accurate National Signing Service in Wildomar before moving the operation to Lake Elsinore. Of course they are no defunct, since Valuamerica cut them off on July 10, less than a year from inception of ANS on August 2. They claim to be BK, but they are living high on the hog on notaries unpaid fees.

This fact should alert anyone not to work for a company that does not vet it's own employees to make sure they don't have criminal backgrounds since they lay eyes on notaries' social security numbers and have access to borrowers' personal and private information.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2013 :  10:32:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DocPros just sent a mass email stating they now are expecting notaries to be NNA Signing Agent Certified "because it's becoming a requirement by lenders", otherwise expect to be put on a 2nd tier list.

So they now want us to spend more money to make less than what most other companies offer who do not specify on where our NSA certifications are from.

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

AKnotary

Alaska
36 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2013 :  5:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I may regret this, but after speaking with Docs Pros Accts payable person and hearing her say she would place my account in a net pay for 20 days, I have agreed to accept 1 more order. She made excuses for the past 2 orders and delayed payment(5 months & 8 months for payment). We'll see how this goes!

Vicki Kluever
NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent in Alaska
907) 539-7111
Go to Top of Page

IntegrityNotary

69 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2013 :  07:32:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DocPros offered me $25 for "only" 20 pages with two notarizations. No way!

They should know by now, after working with me for over two years,that I would not accept an offer that cheap

Had me thinking it was N3 on the phone!
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2013 :  10:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm noticing they're slipping in their offers too for a very upscale part of California. They offered $65 for a no print docs with borrower signing at 8:30 and I pretty much hung up on her prior to her asking my fee. That is really low ball scum sucking lizards offer. I noted on a HUD once they took 50% of the notary fee split $200. I think they expect a lot of our fee.

They're slow to pay lately too, 45 days and I have to send past due notices. I just got a check and noted they left out one of my invoices. They're dipping low lately.

quote:
Originally posted by TGS1985

New all time low for Doc Pros.

Was just contacted to perform a 120 page signing for only $65.00. Looks like they trying to sucker inexperience notaries now on the cheap. That said, why they think I'd do it when I been doing business with them for over two years now I have no idea...

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

TGS1985

California
208 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2013 :  4:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit TGS1985's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New all time low for Doc Pros.

Was just contacted to perform a 120 page signing for only $65.00. Looks like they trying to sucker inexperience notaries now on the cheap. That said, why they think I'd do it when I been doing business with them for over two years now I have no idea...

- Tyler Soares -
www.saccitynotary.com
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  9:45:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not to be confused with Doc Pro of Irvine, CA. Has anyone worked for them?

Read their review page:
http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=355&Doc+Pros+%2D+Murrietta%2C+CA
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.