123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 The Notary Biz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2014 :  10:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HILARIOUS!

Well tell them you're going to be reporting them to the CFPB and the US Department of Justice for mortgage fraud across state lines.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

stampy

Tennessee
1 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2014 :  5:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finally got Eric's attention. lol. NotaryBiz has not paid me for a closing I did for them in Oct 2013. They never reply to emails or phone calls. I have called and emailed dozens of times. So I emailed "Eric the Prick" saying that I hope someone finds him and Liz soon and shoots them. Boy, did I get a response, he emailed me immediately to tell me that their attorneys told them to send it on to the authorities, (like they have an attorney, right) And I told him that I hope they do send it on the the "authorities" as then the authorities would see all the times they committed fraud.

I also filed a complaint with their Attorney General. including the original title company that hired them and the mortgage company.

He gets really upset easily.

Now I think I notify the phone company authorities that they are using their phone to constantly commit fraud.
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2013 :  06:49:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CORRECTION: This biz operates out of Orange County, not San Diego County.

How to report non payment issues

http://www.orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=117

Liz Hueg and Eric Hueg are not notaries, they have a consistent pattern of not paying notaries.

How they stay in business is completely beyond my comprehension, but let's not allow this to go on any longer. Obviously, they have some connection with an escrow or lender. Why isn't escrow tired of hearing about notaries not getting paid?

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2013 :  06:45:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't you all think it's time to file a formal complaint with the San Diego District Attorney's office re. nonpayment. Notarybiz has a long history of not paying their notaries. Seems to be a trend.

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

sunrise

Michigan
1 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2013 :  09:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been trying to get paid by NotaryBiz as well. Did a closing back in February still have not been paid. I have e-mailed left messages no reply. I spoke with Title and they paid Notary Biz. I will not accept any work from them and intend to post to other sites about their not paying Notaries.
Go to Top of Page

Pfeiffer

Florida
3 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2013 :  07:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS????? OMG - I have never worked with such a horrible company!! Ms. Liz threatened me when I inquired about a 120+ late payment to me!! I recommend her to NOONE!!!

Susan M. Lakso
Go to Top of Page

peanut20

Minnesota
38 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2013 :  1:19:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im amazed there is anyone out there still willing to do business with Liz, I collected by harassing her endlessly, she will claim shes going to take legal action for harassment but I wouldn't worry, she dosnt have money to pay her bills but shes going to hire an attorney to file suit ya right! To collect just keep calling non stop, then call her title co.'s and tell them to look at the blogs about her.

john
Go to Top of Page

BucksMSA

Pennsylvania
13 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2013 :  05:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit BucksMSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Learned my lesson: 1) Check companies with this site if you are not familiar with them and 2) I sent the confirmation to Fee Guarantee (Skysail) and will take 3% less if they can chase them for the money Skysail has this company listed as a company they recognize and have it in their database so they must be familiar with doing business with them.

quote:
Originally posted by 007Notary

That's because Eric Hueg is now working as a loan officer on the east coast as of May 2013. Liz closed Lake Forest office and only address on her is her home in San Clemente.

Lots of luck collecting as I'm pretty sure there's no money left to pay notaries for their hard work, it's already been spent!

Another one bites the dust!

007Notary

Go to Top of Page

007Notary

California
92 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  11:01:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit 007Notary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's because Eric Hueg is now working as a loan officer on the east coast as of May 2013. Liz closed Lake Forest office and only address on her is her home in San Clemente.

Lots of luck collecting as I'm pretty sure there's no money left to pay notaries for their hard work, it's already been spent!

Another one bites the dust!

007Notary
Go to Top of Page

Sean

2 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2013 :  12:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck on getting a response. Eric and Liz screen their voicemails, emails, etc. They claim they will call you back in 24 hours, but they never do. I am surprised this company, let alone type of people exist in society. I am looking into action lawsuit, so closing companies like the Notary Biz cannot ask you to do a closing for them flat out lie to notaries about their services ... it is in the works...
Go to Top of Page

ahagans

Virginia
2 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  03:57:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone give me a contact email and phone number for Eric Heug please? I have 3 invoices outstanding with them and would like to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Angie

Angie
Go to Top of Page

ahagans

Virginia
2 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  03:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sean

Looks like I been dooped by thenotarybiz as well. I was contacted by Eric Hueg on 04/02/2013 to do a closing for him, we agreed on a fee and I completed the signing. Their website say's payments are made in 30 days or less if they get w9 from you. I sent my w9 to them and its been over 60 days. I have yet to be paid. Its unbelievable that a company like this can stay in business.

Angie
Go to Top of Page

Sean

2 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2013 :  01:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like I been dooped by thenotarybiz as well. I was contacted by Eric Hueg on 04/02/2013 to do a closing for him, we agreed on a fee and I completed the signing. Their website say's payments are made in 30 days or less if they get w9 from you. I sent my w9 to them and its been over 60 days. I have yet to be paid. Its unbelievable that a company like this can stay in business.
Go to Top of Page

ddpoll

Utah
6 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2013 :  09:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are thinking of doing work for these people I would tell you to think again. Be careful and ask for the money to be sent to your PayPal account before doing the work, unless you enjoy chasing and waiting for your money. I completed a signing in February and am still trying to get paid.
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2013 :  8:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just received the check today for my January closing, hope it doesn't bounce! I was sending emails to as many email addresses I could identify. It seems Eric does the paying so add him to your email blasts. I had threatened ratting on them to the Secretary of State, the State Attorney General, the BBB and anybody else I could think of. I did notify the title company and the lender a couple weeks ago. I'm sure they will never call me again, at least I hope they are smart enough not to call me again.

EGW
Go to Top of Page

fourmat1

Arizona
12 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2013 :  7:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI-Just put a complaint in to the BBB - for those of you who are having problems, I suggest you do the same. This might help us get paid.
Go to Top of Page

fourmat1

Arizona
12 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2013 :  6:52:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am owed a January 2013 signing and have not had any luck with getting payment. Does anyone have an email to send the invoice to other then payments@thenotarybiz.com?
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  08:25:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be contacting the title company and the lender/processor on the January 25th deal I didn't get paid on. I see on the settlement statement that they got paid, there's no reason they shouldn't pay me. (Unless they are the sleazy characters they seem to be.) I, for one am not accepting any assignments from them ever again, not that they would ever call any notary a second time.

EGW
Go to Top of Page

Christine

Oklahoma
21 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2013 :  06:41:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much to everyone for sharing your experiences here! It helps all of us, but we also learn how to respond and how to manage these less than professional folks . . . :D

Christine Oldham BS PMP CNSA
Go to Top of Page

closer4u

Tennessee
14 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  11:13:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Turned The Notary Biz over to collections and been informed they are not at the location listed. There needs to be a format for the closing companies to follow. We have lost money due to poor management. I am contacting the lender & title companies to report this business practice.
Go to Top of Page

egw91145

Florida
62 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  7:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had reservations about this company when I saw their phone and fax numbers are the same. Did a closing for them in late January, not paid yet....

EGW
Go to Top of Page

novice41

Pennsylvania
7 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2013 :  9:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
Liz at the Notarybiz is an absolute monster.I begged and begged for payment and she said she was going to press harrassment charges against me for wanting to get paid.She told me she wasn't paid by Title so therefore I don't get paid. I called Title and they E-mailed over a cancelled check they paid her with. She is a bold faced liar and please, please,please, nobody work for them, unless you like working for free.
Go to Top of Page

closer4u

Tennessee
14 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  3:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have a current addres on this company. The addres I am showing is: 110 East Avenida Palizada, Suite 301, San Clemente, CA 92672. I received today an envelope which I mail on 03/02/2013 as
"UNABLE TO FOWARD".Have they closed an left us holding unpaid invoices? Would the lender have a current address? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

nyreguy

New York
1 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  07:44:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Obviously The Notary Biz is going to screw everyone until they either have no notaries who will work with them or no business.

I can't wait for them to call me to do a closing. I'll say Yes and when I know who the lender is I will contact the lender to give them a heads up about The Notary Biz. Of course, I will NOT do the closing and when they follow-up with me to find out where the documents are they will get a dose of reality and be embarassed with their lender/client.

This might be a strategy for others to follow.
Go to Top of Page

sunjoy42

New York
3 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2013 :  6:09:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first dealing with this company turned out that they wanted me to do a refi, turned out the refi address was in Pennsylvania but they gave me a New York address (I'm in New York). They agreed to pay me $25 printing fee. I had to chase them for the $25 it only took 10 days to get paid. So when they called me again I agreed. Did a loan refi job on 12/5/12, but didn't receive payment within the 30 days as promised. Contacted them by email then finally called on 1/15/13 spoke to Eric got some excuse about title company not paying them and they will have to possibly start legal proceedings but are giving them one more week but he would keep me informed. Didn't hear back. Then I got a call and he wanted me to take another job but I told him I was reluctant because he already owed me money and he said he still hadn't gotten paid but he would pay me immediately through paypal. He said that he will have to stop dealing with this company and start legal proceedings against them. He paid me through paypal but I had an emergency and had to cancel the job I agreed to take, but I had not gotten info to contact borrower yet. I think the Universe was working for me and showing me a sign because before my emergency Eric called with another job for a day that I wasn't available. Since reading all the posts about them I think I will leave them alone and not work for them in the future. I also learned to check 123Notary before working for any new companies. Thanks for all the posts!

LJWMS
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Maryland
3 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2008 :  06:51:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I highly recommend this company.

dc

dc
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.