123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Notary America
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  9:37:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for this company recently?

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=100&Notary+America
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  11:19:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote
They owed me about $300.00 last year and I reported them to The BBB and state DAs office, I'm glad to see justice was done....I wonder how much money they ripped off from us notaries!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a

3 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2006 :  2:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thought you would like to know that Elizabeth Schreiber AKA Lisa Schreiber has been involved in another business activity which also included several criminal acts.

She was eventually caught by the State of Arizona and is currently serving a prison term and will not be released until September 2006.

If you would like to know more, check out this web site:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/scripts/meeds/qreturn.asp
Type in Elizabeth Schreiber. Check out the minutes dated September 2005 and after.

Prior to this criminal activity, she was charged with crimes of forgery, drugs and prostitution and served 4 years in Nevada prison under her maiden name of Elizabeth or Lisa Hayes.

She is currently under investigation so please report any illegal activity to the Attorney General of Arizona. An acquaintance of mine has recently been served a subpoena for a court case as a victim. Schreiber allegedly notarized a lien release fraudulently.

I do not understand how she can be a notary or run a notary service with a prior criminal record. Since she was dealing with individuals from various states, surely this is now a federal case as state lines were crossed.

Edited by - n/a on 06/09/2006 3:14:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

n/a

2 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  10:14:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Recently, due solely from a gut feeling, I searched any and all records available regarding Lisa Schreiber. All I can say is "I knew it". After reading the many negative postings, I feel it is obligatory to disclose any information I have regarding Ms Schreiber. I believe her current cell no. is 602-509-2370. I understand she now is employed by Precision Title, in Phoenix, Arizona. I do not believe the employer understands exactly what type of employee it has. Her supervisors are Steve Dawson or Doug Smith, and their phone number is (623) 937-1113. Hopefully, this information will assist you in being paid the monies due to each of you.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Arizona
5 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2005 :  04:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After I actually filed a complaint with the Pima County Bad Check program and sent Lisa Schreiber an authorized "Demand for Payment" did I receive payment for a signing I did. The payment came from the Title Company though. I wonder how she did that? Anyhow, that got resolved, but I'm still out the bank fees my bank charged for her bounced check. Good luck to all!
Go to Top of Page

1stopnotary

19 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  03:19:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1stopnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I talked to the AZ General State Attorney office today ...he has had about this complaint a number of times. This is what he suggest we first do before he can further get invovled.

1. File a Complaint with the BBB (in your state and the state of AZ)
2. File a complaint with Federal Trade Commission
3. File a complaint with the Arizona state secretary for Notaries
4. File a police report with the Tucson Police Fraud Department
(520-791-4444)

I also talked to NNA about this and they said they are unable to get involve but they have a section online for CNSA how to go about this.

If they paid you and the check bounced cuz NOtary America (aka Signature one, Southwest Notaries) closed accounts,then you need to file a report/complaint with the Arizona Bad Check Program at 520-740-4100 as well.

If you still wish to file a complaint with the Arizona General Attorney's office, they do have a website where you can download the complaint form and you can send them copies of your proof, etc....

The only way to get word out is to share with as many notaries by posting these notices/alerts on message boards and for everyone to file complaints with the your state BBB and Arizona BBB. The more they hear from us it will not only lead into a major investigation but perhaps charges against her that can lead to prisonment.

I trust those who have large complaints about them will do what is best.

You can obtain alot of the BBB information about Notary America/Signature one,etc...by using your search engine. I was serprise all the infor I got..including the 3 addresses and numerous phone numbers she uses.

If I obtain any new information, I will surely let you know.

Dee, CNSA
Florida
npsa@earthlink.net

Dee Bird, CNSA
Sebring, Florida
Go to Top of Page

1stopnotary

19 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  07:46:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1stopnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you have NOT seen this yet...click on this link to read more about this company....and please FILE a complaint with the AZ BBB if you not have already. Tommarrow I'm contacting an Attorney for that area and will see about a class law suit against her!!!!! she has embezzled money from us and yet she told the BBB that someone embezzled her money....BS!!!!!!!!! she lied to them and through thier investigation they caught her in many lies!!!

http://www.tucson.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=20000121

Dee Bird, CNSA
Sebring, Florida
Go to Top of Page

1stopnotary

19 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  06:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit 1stopnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Notary America aka Southwest Notary aka SIGNATURE ONE has done it again...disappeared with funds that don't belong to them...I'm seriously thinking of not only complaining to the AZ state attorney's office and the BBB but also to file a CLASS LAW SUIT against them if anyone cares to join in with me so that we all can get paid...some way or form.

you may email me if you like!

Dee Bird, CNSA
Sebring, Florida
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  07:05:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Notary America. There phone is now disconnected. I too am a notary that didn't get paid by this company.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  12:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I initiated a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Tucson AZ (where NotaryAm is located)-- NotaryAmerica did not pay me for 2 signings. They did not respond to the BBB -- all I got was a nice letter from the BBB telling me I could take NA to small claims court. The other alternative is to contact directly the lender that you did the signing for on behalf of Notary America and request that they pay you directly.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

3 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2004 :  10:33:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ditto....I have closings from August that I have never been paid for... Allegedly, they had some checks get a stop payment put on from the BANK....I was told that they switched banks and that they had a huge batch of checks being cut last week late (wed. or thurs) and that they would be going out this weekend. We'll see....

Brian Stump
Key Closing Svcs
(765) 477-0404
Go to Top of Page

Deborah Bond

Massachusetts
71 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  2:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Deborah Bond's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wish I had known that before I took on a signing from them. I give companies 1 try...sent me a bouncing check and unless certified comes tomorrow, I'm off to the courthouse Monday AM.

Deborah Bond...
Notary Public
Eastern Massachusetts
Go to Top of Page

athomka

Florida
8 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  1:46:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This company never ever pays on time. Avoid them at all cost.

Albert E. Thomka
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.