123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Banc Serv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jeff701

Florida
7 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2016 :  05:42:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys do realize that Title companies budget 150-200 dollars for closings right?

Regardless of them sending your docs overnight or not, you need to get your rate.

If you are getting much less they are taking your money for doing absolutely nothing and you are doing all the work and bearing the responsibility!

Stand your ground.

Go to Top of Page

Notary_Narayan

New Jersey
32 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2016 :  10:55:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Outside of California where some notaries make as high as $175, Do not accept anything less that $100. Charge extra, for anything more than 100 pages and fax backs should be extra $15.
Now it said it.. Who wants to stick by it?
I do practice what I preach.
Go to Top of Page

Notary_Narayan

New Jersey
32 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2016 :  10:52:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FAIR PAY, FAST PAY !! That is my mantra

Why do notaries keep complaining about low pay and have forgotten the art of negotiation?

Secondly NOTARIES need to get Organized and set floor rates by each stat below which a respectable NSA will NOT accept assignments. This is NOT union, but a common consensus. ( unless you are desperate and then you spoil it for every one )

I recomment you all read this book or hear the audio version of it.

Don't Say Yes When You Want to Say No: Making Life Right When It Feels All Wrong Mass Market Paperback – October 15, 1975
by Herbert Fensterheim (Author), Jean Baer (Author)
Go to Top of Page

realstar

Arizona
11 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  07:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit realstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've done signings for them for years with NO problems...

Carol Kempton
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Colorado
3 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2011 :  8:53:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bancserv is one of my favorites. They have always accomodated my fee, and pay quickly. They also give me tons of work.
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  7:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Negotiate...or just say no.

Go to Top of Page

yvonne1134

California
13 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2011 :  11:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked for Bancserv since 2005 and lately they have ben calling for sigings where the docs are overnighted, thus lowering the signing fee to $50.00. This is just too low, they do pay very quickly (never more than 2 week, in my experience) but my goodness the fee is low! Last signing was 150 pages.

Edited by - yvonne1134 on 10/22/2011 07:35:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Virginia
4 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  12:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone done their Countrywide reverse mortgage course/test? I got the invitation in December and finally took the time to do it. I'm curious if I'll get any assignments.
Go to Top of Page

claudia

Texas
54 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  3:36:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit claudia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree Banc Serv pays low but pays low but quickly.
Go to Top of Page

abain66

New Mexico
10 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  8:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit abain66's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Never had to argue over fees and always get paid quickyly.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

New York
2 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  2:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I do a signing for them every couple of months. They pay on the low side but I get paid without any hassel. Also I don't have to rebill them for work they know that I did at what price.
Go to Top of Page

foxymim

Nebraska
10 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  06:27:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit foxymim's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good Company-pay a little less than other companies

Foxy
Go to Top of Page

beccamiller

Utah
10 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  10:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit beccamiller's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I also do a signing every few months for them. They pay on the low side, but again small packages that go to the borrower and I actually like their website for status/update. I am getting sick and tired of phone computer mazes that don't get me to the place I am supposed to be reporting status to. They pay quickly and consistently.

Becca in Utah - Venting
Go to Top of Page

wmkryger

New York
29 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2008 :  10:53:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I completed a closing for them in November '07 and received timely payment.
Go to Top of Page

bondmobilenotary

Idaho
41 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  10:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit bondmobilenotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did one for them last week. They paid on the low side, but you got payment within 2 weeks.

Kathy Bond
Go to Top of Page

JustSign

Arizona
90 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  09:54:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love working for them. Friendly, courteous, organized, simple signing instructions. And, they pay 2x a month. Really like them.
Go to Top of Page

MikeC-California

California
6 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  11:30:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit MikeC-California's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have worked for BancServ for a number of years and they have always been a very good company to work for. Pay me a decent fee and I know I can count on getting paid. The staff is very friendly and helpful. No fax backs and very easy to work with. Just finished a couple of signings for them and also just got a check for a mid March signing. I give them a top rating.
Go to Top of Page

RonAnotary

California
29 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  09:03:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit RonAnotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for BancServ back in Nov.'07. They paid well and within 30 days. IMO a good company to work with.
Go to Top of Page

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  05:07:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After being in their database for like 12 years, I'm finally getting a few from them. Nothing stands out in my memory as being bad except that they simply will not put your fee on the CO, but they do pay as agreed.
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  10:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have experience with this Bancserv?

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=104&Bancserv
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.