123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Ampro National Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  7:18:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked for them for years and they are a good company. If you ever have trouble getting paid respond to the original email they sent you requesting payment. I have recieved payment in a week or so everytime after doing this. If they call me I will take the work Phil and Jevon have been around a while.

Edward Fadden
Orlando Notary
Covering all of Central Florida, Orange-Lake-Seminole-Osceola and Volusia Counties.
407-619-7777
orlandonotary@embarqmail.com

Edited by - a1etron on 03/09/2010 7:20:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  2:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Closed for them on 11/23/09 - paid 1/8/10 - figure three holidays in there so not too bad....

Good to work with too -

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Massachusetts
2 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  09:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I accepted two signings and it's been close to sixty days and no payments. I emailed them today and waiting for a response. I'll keep you posted. It seems that all the favorable postings have been in 2008 and not recent.

Edited by - n/a on 03/09/2010 10:03:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

AZSigner

Arizona
93 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  08:53:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them on 10/1/09. I noticed they had almost universally positive reviews here and on other sites so I accepted the job. Two months later I'm still waiting for payment. I called and spoke to Phil on Friday 12/4 who said he would check and call me back. No phone call yet. I called again today and their accounting department extension goes straight to voice mail. Not a good sign in my opinion.

I know many of you have made favorable comments about this company, but this was the first signing I did for them and frankly: I'm not impressed. It makes me wonder if this signing service is having financial problems, and if I'll be getting paid.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Colorado
4 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  08:50:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them in August '09. Still waiting on payment...

Edited by - n/a on 12/10/2009 08:50:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Louisiana
2 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  8:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did one Refinance for them and they were very pleasant to work for and received payment in less than two weeks!
Go to Top of Page

dawn

Pennsylvania
34 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  09:15:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit dawn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did one on March 3, 2008 for AmPro National Settlement Services and was paid at 31 days. I would work for them again.
Go to Top of Page

a1etron

Florida
77 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  7:44:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked with Ampro since they changed over from FNP document services. They are a very good company from my experience with them, they do not pay a lot, but they pay on time and are very nice to work with. I would give Ampro a A+ as a signing company.

Edward Fadden
Orlando Notary
Covering all of Central Florida, Orange-Lake-Seminole-Osceola and Volusia Counties.
407-619-7777
orlandonotary@embarqmail.com
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  10:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for Ampro National Services? Are they still in business?

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=325&Ampro+National+Services
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.