123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 TL Signing Service
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

overquailified1

Nevada
23 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2016 :  08:31:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit overquailified1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have not gotten paid in over 8 months from this company. They do not answer the phone, faxes or even threatening letters. I have even sent letters to the title companies involved and have gotten no where. I used to do a few a month with them without any issues on payment. They are seriously not to be trusted. They owe me over $300 and I am sure now I will never get paid. They obviously have ethics and money issues.

Edited by - overquailified1 on 01/03/2016 08:32:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

Starz

Oklahoma
24 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2015 :  2:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Starz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Earlier this year I had finally received payment after 4 months. As a last resort I sent a very carefully worded, but nice, email to the LO and included a cc to TL Signing Services. I stated that I had not been paid and could not receive any responses from them after many emails. I simply wanted to find out from him if there had been a problem with the loan before proceeding with further action against the SS. I promptly got a response from TL SS about payment. I felt like a grade school child tattling to the principle, but if that's what it takes. I'm sure I'm on their blacklist but they are on mine in bold letters. It's shame we have to work harder to get paid for our services than it takes to prepare and complete a closing.
Go to Top of Page

Dannotary

California
265 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2015 :  04:57:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dannotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
have been very friendly with them for many years and had been a favorite of mine. Years ago, I even drove over to their office to meet them all. Last year they stopped paying, won't respond to calls or e mails. I am owed for 11 appts. and am done playing games. They are going into a collection agency today. Sorry.
Go to Top of Page

Texas
9 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2015 :  2:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Phone calls, warnings, demands go ignored. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...

Shannon Hobbs
Go to Top of Page

Texas
9 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2015 :  2:44:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the past, payment was slow...this past year I did two closings for them...stalling techniques got me paid 6 mos later after one closing and complete theft on the last...why is it they have NR (no REPORTS) rating with BBB?

I am going to file with BBB and I suggest the same for EVERYONE they have stolen from. This is unacceptable and the title companies need to know before hiring them to steal from us.

Shannon

ps. got the same "check in the mail" STALLING TECHNIQUE...

STEALING is STEALING...AND THAT IS JUST BAD BUSINESS

Shannon Hobbs
Go to Top of Page

coordinator

California
6 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2015 :  09:22:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I said I wasn't going to do another assignment with them but I did take the appointment, then realized it was TLsigning. I went ahead and did the assignment. And I got paid about 40 days after the signing. Teresa texted me and emailed me to make sure that I got the check a couple days ago, I told her yes and that she could call me anytime. We all have rough patches, I know I sure do.

Sera A James
Go to Top of Page

garyw148

California
14 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2015 :  7:46:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked with Tiffany at TL Signings for a number of years. In the last number of months I did have trouble collecting on fees owed me. I talked with Tiffany and she explained that they did have a few months of problems (stolen checks title not paying them etc.) but she did pay me back fees and is moving on with her business. Yes I will continue working with TL Signings going forward. We all fall into hard times now and then.

Gary Williamson
Go to Top of Page

lsaversl

Texas
14 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2015 :  1:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gjk-fl

Why don't you copy and paste the bad ones, the most recent ones? They're not so pretty. That one was in 2012.

gjk

Let me get this correct-they don't respond to there emails, regarding payment-which I sent 4, when you call there company on the phone they don't call back 4 calls, but they will take assignments from Title companies, take there check, and screw over the Notary-So lets get it straight, I was one of those fools, took the assignment, and didn't get paid, but look out TL your 22 years are going to fall apart very shortly

Larry Saverslak
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  4:10:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why don't you copy and paste the bad ones, the most recent ones? They're not so pretty. That one was in 2012.

gjk

Edited by - gjk-fl on 01/19/2015 4:13:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

tlsigning

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  4:08:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have worked for them for years, they are always friendly and appreciate experienced agents. I feel like friends with them. Never a problem and have always been a favorite of mine. Not all review are bad and everyone has their opinion and no one is perfect. and
quote:
Originally posted by tlsigning

quote:

We have been in business for 22 years and not sure what you are talking about and I didn't ask for your opinion]Originally posted by

gjk

[/quote]
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

tlsigning

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  4:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

We have been in business for 22 years and not sure what you are talking about and I didn't ask for your opinion]Originally posted by

gjk

[/quote]
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

tlsigning

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  4:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

gjk-fl[/i]

So, I guess everyone else on here and on Notary Rotary is lying about you too, huh? How would I know when my payment was due since you don't put your payment terms or your physical address on the confirmation? You even omitted my fee until I brought it to your attention. There is a reason why you leave these items off your confirmations. You need to make some changes on how you do business and all of these negative comments (everyone's) will go away.

gjk
[/quote]
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

tlsigning

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2015 :  3:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been in business for 22 years and not sure what you are talking about and I didn't ask for your options! ote]Originally posted by gjk-fl

So, I guess everyone else on here and on Notary Rotary is lying about you too, huh? How would I know when my payment was due since you don't put your payment terms or your physical address on the confirmation? You even omitted my fee until I brought it to your attention. There is a reason why you leave these items off your confirmations. You need to make some changes on how you do business and all of these negative comments (everyone's) will go away.

gjk
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2015 :  2:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote

gjk

Edited by - gjk-fl on 01/17/2015 2:39:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

tlsigning

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2015 :  08:40:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'M NOT GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU. YOUR PAYMENTS WASNT EVEN DUE YET AND YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT LEGAL ACTION. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
quote:

I emailed you and called you repeatedly with no response from you. You finally emailed me back five days after I emailed you that I was going to place negative comments on the forums and contact my attorney regarding non-payment if you did not respond to me by 1200 that day. You don't seem to have an issue responding now that I carried out what I told you I was going to do. Yes, you did pay me, but only after way too much effort on my part to collect it. I really tried to avoid all of this but you wouldn't contact me at all. There are many negative comments about you on this forum, so I have no idea why you are so concerned about mine. PAY YOUR NOTARIES AND RESPOND TO THEIR EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS and this won't happen.

gjk

Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2015 :  6:00:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I emailed you and called you repeatedly with no response from you. You finally emailed me back five days after I emailed you that I was going to place negative comments on the forums and contact my attorney regarding non-payment if you did not respond to me by 1200 that day. You don't seem to have an issue responding now that I carried out what I told you I was going to do. Yes, you did pay me, but only after way too much effort on my part to collect it. I really tried to avoid all of this but you wouldn't contact me at all. There are many negative comments about you on this forum, so I have no idea why you are so concerned about mine. PAY YOUR NOTARIES AND RESPOND TO THEIR EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS and this won't happen.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

tlsigning

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2015 :  2:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your paid date was 1-1-15 on this file and we sent your check out on the 6th and you said you received it yesterday. We have been in business for 20 years and planned on paying you for your 100.00 notary fee. I feel this comments and name calling is a little harsh.

quote:

[quote]Originally posted by gjk-fl

Thanks Linda, I just don't think she is at that address anymore. The 1595 address is her home

Anyway folks, if you want to work for free, accept a job from this person because she won't pay you or respond to you. She did acknowledge receipt of my invoice.

gjk
[/qote]

Go to Top of Page

tlsigning

California
7 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2015 :  2:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by gjk-fl

Thanks Linda, I just don't think she is at that address anymore. The 1595 address is her home

Anyway folks, if you want to work for free, accept a job from this person because she won't pay you or respond to you. She did acknowledge receipt of my invoice.

gjk
[/qote]
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2015 :  07:27:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Linda, I just don't think she is at that address anymore. The 1595 address is her home.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2015 :  2:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I got the address. Thanks.

gjk

Not sure what address you got...but this from the CA Sec. of State Corporations Division:

Entity Name: TL SIGNING SERVICE, INC.
Entity Number: C2355243
Date Filed: 08/15/2001
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 1595 SPRINGBROOK ROAD
Entity City, State, Zip: WALNUT CA 94597
Agent for Service of Process: TIFFANY LANE
Agent Address: 2910 CAMINO DIABLO #110
Agent City, State, Zip: WALNUT CA 94597

If you're starting true legal proceedings you're going to have to serve Tiffany Lane at the Agent for Service of Process address.

Good Luck.

Linda
http://www.columbiacountynotary.webs.com
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2015 :  08:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got the address. Thanks.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

gjk-fl

Florida
151 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2015 :  05:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit gjk-fl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have their physical address or at least the city TL is in? I'm starting legal proceedings against them if I don't hear from them today by noon. Of course they don't put their address on their confirmation, our legal contract.

gjk
Go to Top of Page

Ineedit

Virginia
1 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2014 :  12:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ineedit's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I completed a signing for this company 10 November 2014 and I have had the most difficult time getting a response for payment. To date I have not received payment nor open dialog as to when I should expect payment. I have called several times and left messages along with emails requesting payment. Totally unprofessional! I expect open communication when you contact me for a service and I accept at that point we are mutually bonded together in a contractual agreement

Linda Jackson
Go to Top of Page

coordinator

California
6 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2014 :  09:55:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did two signings for them in August, over 60 days. Been lied to repeatedly, emailed back to me (when they answer) to tell me the checks were cut and then cancelled. Sending new checks - they're in Northern California, I'm in Northern California - doesn't take two weeks to get mail. They first emailed me that the check was mailed earlier that week - a whole week after they said they would send them out. I emailed them another email that I'm going public with their unprofessionalism. That's when they finally get back to me to say that they need to figure out what is going on (REALLY???) But the person who is in charge is out and will be back on Friday - guess what? No checks and no call or email from Tiffany the "person in charge". Going to BBB, SOS and the escrow companies that hired them. Done with this.

Sera A James
Go to Top of Page

Dannotary

California
265 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  1:45:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dannotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have worked for them for years, they are always friendly and appreciate experienced agents. I feel like friends with them. Never a problem and have always been a favorite of mine.
Go to Top of Page

jfsobers

Louisiana
90 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  09:20:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit jfsobers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone with current information on this company? I almost 60 days out with a couple of different "check in the mail" dates. Thanks in advance for anyone with recent transactions with this company. Their phone number is 707-746-0345
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.