123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Docuservusa are deadbeats
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blp

Pennsylvania
14 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2011 :  07:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a timeshare signing for Lewis Notary on July 15, 2011 and they did not sell any timeshare and I still got paid. I received my check on July 27, 2011.

Brenda L Peace
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Washington
3 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  09:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't waste your time trying to get paid just send to collections and contact the title company asking them to not use this signing service any longer. I think we should all change are getting paid structure to they pay us first.

Go to Top of Page

DChambers1123

Arizona
27 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  07:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit DChambers1123's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This SS has forwarded it's mail to a new address:

DocuServ USA
P.O. Box 36
Newport Beach, CA 92662-0036

Go to Top of Page

Connecticut
10 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  3:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit 1578's Homepage  Reply with Quote
THey have owed me $200.00 for two no-sign files, they won't respond to any of my emails. They are bad news....

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Indiana
0 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  10:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info on this company. I now know how to response if they call.

Daniel C. Lewis, Managing Partner
Lewis Notary Service Inc.
http://www.lewisnotary.com

Lewis Notary Svc, Inc.
http://www.lewisnotary.com
Go to Top of Page

capripruitt

Alaska
3 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  1:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit capripruitt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Docuserv USA owes me $90 from a 07/2007 closing. I have contacted them numerous times and received just as many excuses on why they were unable to pay. Bret set up a payment plan with me as well but did not follow through. I received an email from him last week stating that he had been laid off and could no longer communicate with me. I'll probably turn this over to collections through NNA.

Capri Pruitt
Go to Top of Page

JustSign

Arizona
90 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  10:46:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by benhurt

...this signing took place 9/07 and I still have not been paid. They have placed the blame on the title company and on the client for not paying me.

Your contract was Docusev USA - not the borrowers, who it seems Docuserv is trying to make the scapegoat for their failure to live up to their contract. Absolutely ludicrous.
Go to Top of Page

PeterLusby

California
15 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  9:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit PeterLusby's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My experience with this company was overall excellent. As long as the signing goes as planned, there is no problem. Where they fall down is in treating us right if there is any hiccup in the signing. I had a huge row with them last year over a couple of no-signs where their $25 no-sign fee didn't begin to cover my expenses in printing the docs, much less my time and gas. As a result, I lost about half my business, because that's how much they were sending my way. If I had it to do over, I'd keep my mouth shut, eat the expenses as part of the cost of doing business, and still get 8 or 10 assignments a month from them.

If they would just get rid of Bret with his abrasive personality and his total refusal ever to admit he might be in the wrong, this would be a wonderful company! Theresa is a joy to deal with, and so are the rest of their people.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Michigan
2 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  10:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DOCUSERV has yet to pay for two completed signings requiring special considerations for the borrowers including an addtioonal trip to record the deed. Delinquent for almost a year... they owe me $200
Go to Top of Page

Mayhem

Florida
11 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  12:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mayhem's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Brett called me in November to set up payment plan of $50 per month for balances from June. Stated would pay the 1st of December, 1st of January then full balance in February. December check was dated December 10th, postmarked the 29th. January check came in on the 25th of Jan. (not exactly the first of the month..) They haven't paid any more since then. Just voicemail when I call, no response to email or reg mail, certified mail returned.
Go to Top of Page

dfye@mcttelecom.com

New Hampshire
681 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2008 :  08:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit dfye@mcttelecom.com's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is never a good idea to use borrowers names in any of your posts no matter what. The GLBA or Gramm-Leach Bliley Act does not allow for the transfer of personal information to the public.

Legal Eagle Para Professional Services
Go to Top of Page

benhurt

California
4 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  9:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit benhurt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
...this signing took place 9/07 and I still have not been paid. They have placed the blame on the title company and on the client for not paying me.

Subject: RE: Flores
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:16:05 -0800
From: "Bret Babos" <bret@docuservusa.com> Add Mobile Alert
To: "Wilbur jack" <ll_nemo@yahoo.com>
CC: "Johnny Antonelli" <johnny@docuservusa.com>

William:

We finally got a hold of the Flores borrower. He has stated he mailed a
partial payment for your services to us last week. If we do not get it
by Monday, we are to call him back and he will resend the full payment.
As per our contract:

c). Due to the nature of the mortgage industry, where funds are
dispersed at the close of escrow; any loan that does not close, and
funds are not dispersed - Company shall not be liable for notary
payment. In all these cases the borrower shall be billed for the notary
fee, and Contractor shall be paid as soon as fee is received from
borrower. It is Contractor's responsibility to make sure a Signing
Service Fee Responsibility form is signed by the borrower during the
closing, a copy returned to Company, and the original kept by
Contractor
for possible future reference.

We are doing everything possible to collect funds for notaries services
on files where we were never paid.

Thank you - Bret.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 1:59 PM
To: Bret Babos
Subject: RE: Flores

Ask Johnny I was ccing him on all of them
--- Bret Babos <bret@docuservusa.com> wrote:

> We have sent your signed Fee Responsibility Letter to the borrowers -

> this file did not close, and we were never paid.
> Please be patient, we
> will follow up with the borrowers in the next few days, and hopefully

> will be able to obtain the notary fee from the borrowers.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Bret
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Wilbur jack [mailto:ll_nemo@yahoo.com]
> Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:48 PM
> To: Bret Babos
> Subject: Re: Flores
>
> It has been 155 days since this signing took place.
> I think it is way
> past time for me to be paid
> --- Bret Babos <bret@docuservusa.com> wrote:
>
> > William:
> >
> > As per our previous conversation, I have sent
> letters along with the
> > signed fee responsibility letter to this borrower
> to obtain payment
> > for your services. I will follow up with the
> borrower via phone in
> > the next few days and let you know the status.
> >
> > Bret Babos
> >
> > DOCUSERV USA
> > 18023 Sky Park Circle # E
> > Irvine, CA. 92614
> >
> > ph: 949-679-3900 x 21
> > fx: 949-748-6015
> >
> > www.docuservusa.com
> >
>
>

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.