123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 24-7 national notary network
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ValleyNotary

California
9 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2014 :  2:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That makes me so sad to read this because I've worked for this company as a notary for so many years and I've always gotten paid and Tracy has been nothing but so nice to me. She's the first person to give me a chance in this industry. This doesn't sound like her at all.

Go to Top of Page

Lala

New York
6 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2014 :  09:05:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also owed money from 24-7 "the Nationwide Notary Network" from April of this year. Did a lot of signings for Tracy with no problem getting paid up until April. Emails/calls not answered. Anyone else having this problem???
Go to Top of Page

3 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2014 :  08:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit 10703's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have attempted to contact 24-7 for the last 30 days with no response. Emails and phone calls are unanswered. Not paid for invoices from March and April. Have done many closings since early 2013 with no problems. Anyone aware of business failure or other problems?
WE Notarize

Go to Top of Page

dlove

Missouri
14 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  6:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is getting really confusing, Notaries 24/7, Notarize 24/7, now 24/7 Nat. Notaries Network??? Seems they are all trying to snipe business from each other. Does anyone have a preference? I have never done a closing for these folks, however I have for both Notaries 24/7 and Notarize 24/7. they both paid OK. Just curious if one of these co.'s is a little shady and trying to capitilize on the other's good name??? Any thoughts?

David G. Love
Go to Top of Page

why is it so

11 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2012 :  6:20:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a job for 24-7 in May and was paid 5 weeks later - standard billing period. No problems.
Go to Top of Page

notaryatl

Georgia
4 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2012 :  10:23:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit notaryatl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmmm...I have done several signings with them and have always gotten paid. It takes up to 60 days sometimes though. And Tracy is always super nice.
Go to Top of Page

clmillet

Louisiana
7 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  09:12:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got a call yesterday from N-3 phone number but he said that he was with Century Notary.
Go to Top of Page

dbillman

Florida
29 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2011 :  8:12:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit dbillman's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmmm? I did work for N3 on 11-18-10 and was pd on 12-20-10 after submitting my invoice when the signing was completed. I did a signing for 24/7 Natl Notary Network on 12-28-10 and am awaiting payment. Guess I did not put the two together until reading this post (can not remember why?). I will have to see how payment goes and will up-date. But first experience went fine.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  12:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rjaynotary

I left messages on every voice mail and Tracy's (manager and/or owner)cell phone regarding two past due signings, one from Sept but no one bothered to call back. I threatened to call Title companies but... still no call. I just called title/escrow and they were very helpful. They called Tracy and Tracy called back! She acted very nice but said "it only does you more harm than good to call my clients" - sounded like a threat. I replied, "if you don't call me back, I assume I am not being paid. How much more harm could I do?". She said she put the one check in the mail (not holding my breath) and will work on the other one but she is owed 10K from clients and gets 1,500 calls a day and cannot return all of them. Here is the kicker, she said "you have always done great work for me but since you went around me and called my client, I cannot use you any more". Are you kidding me! Does she think anyone would want to work for her?

She says this to every notary cause she told me the same thing I tried for 4 months to get paid on one file I will never work for them again!
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  01:30:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Visit our review page for 24/7 The Nationwide Notary Network

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=140&24%2F7+The+Nationwide+Notary+Network+%28+N3+%29

Go to Top of Page

Angel444

11 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  05:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some time last summer, I accepted a job from them. After accepting the assignment, I found out I had a conflict - forgotten Dr. appointment. When I e-mailed and told them I would be 20 to 30 minutes late - at the most - they called me and told me if I could not be there exactly on time that they would not give me anymore sigings. When I refused to cancel my doctor's appointment they took me off their list. Just as well - they were low pay and late pay. Called me 5 times within a 20 minute time frame wanting a tracking number on a job I had just completed - I had already told them as soon as I could get to UPS and get a tracking number I would call them. I don't need this kind of hassle.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2010 :  10:45:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I left messages on every voice mail and Tracy's (manager and/or owner)cell phone regarding two past due signings, one from Sept but no one bothered to call back. I threatened to call Title companies but... still no call. I just called title/escrow and they were very helpful. They called Tracy and Tracy called back! She acted very nice but said "it only does you more harm than good to call my clients" - sounded like a threat. I replied, "if you don't call me back, I assume I am not being paid. How much more harm could I do?". She said she put the one check in the mail (not holding my breath) and will work on the other one but she is owed 10K from clients and gets 1,500 calls a day and cannot return all of them. Here is the kicker, she said "you have always done great work for me but since you went around me and called my client, I cannot use you any more". Are you kidding me! Does she think anyone would want to work for her?
Go to Top of Page

ggebbia2

New York
5 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  05:20:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did closings with them way back in May 09 still have not gotten paid. When i call they tell me to call on Wednesday between 12- 3 and speak with David. I have emailed and faxed my invoices over. No response. I dont know how they stay in business.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

1 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  6:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did signings in June and July 09. Called in Sept. because I saw they pay 90 days +. Not too happy about that. Told I was not set up in system right, check will go out. Nothing. Called by Tracy to do another signing but I told her no until I get paid. Called back and had some money to send me. Still no check. 9/29/09 trasfered to David. Check will go out today! 10/04/09. Still no check. Will not work for them again. Will be calling their Title Co. and mortage company next.

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Montana
1 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  3:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for them on 5/20/09. They are now 90+ days overdue paying me. I called and spoke with Tracy on 8/9 or 8/10. She saw my signing in their records and nicely asked me to email David at ddavid@24-7nnn.com. I emailed twice on 8/10 and 8/13. No response. I decided to check them out (which I should have done before accepting the assignment) and once I saw the complaints I wrote a 3rd email asking for a response by 8/19 and a payment in full in my mail box by 8/26. To date I haven't received a call or email I am going to proceed with what I told them I would do which is to start posting my situation on notary sites. I also told them I would call the lender and request that they no longer do business with 24-7 Nationwide Notary Network. I will also follow up my call with an email with all the negative postings I find on them so that the lender knows I'm not the only one complaining.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Arizona
3 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2009 :  10:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i did one in may.im sending first invoice we'll see what happens.

cynthia agans
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Florida
1 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  7:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agreed to do one for them today at 4:30 and it is now 10:30 and they are sending someone else, but it will be 11:30 before they get there. I ended telling them off and telling them to take my name off their list. they thought I was being funny. Its my reputation on my end and they never have to deal with the borrower. I do know that the mortgage company was notified by the borrower so maybe something will come of it. We can only hope these terrible companies get the message and loose business.
Go to Top of Page

Lisa T.

California
391 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  9:06:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lisa T.'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
I only did one loan signing for 24/7 NNN out of San Clemente, CA. I had to send a certified demand letter threatening late fees, attorney involvement, and a bounced check fee if their check didn't clear the bank. I gave them 10 days from the date of my letter to pay up. I received a check on about the 7th day and it did clear. Then a few days later they called offering another signing. Not only did I decline but asked them to remove my name and number from their database.

I don't work with anyone I have to chase down to get paid.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

Missouri
4 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2009 :  4:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find it is best to always follow your gut. I received a call for a last minute closing. Caller stated I have been in their system for more than 2 years, however, this was the first time I heard from them. She began giving me all types of sells lines before answering a simple question. That automatically flared up my "beware" instincts. I declined, politely of course. I then logged on to 123 to review 24/7's history and now know I was right. thanks Jeremy for providing this tool.
Go to Top of Page

claudia

Texas
54 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  3:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit claudia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I find that this is a good company they don't like to pay very well but still will if under pressure. But did you all know that they carry a 500,000 insurance on the notaries that sign for them. Thats pretty good safety net one perhaps we should all think about
Go to Top of Page

lbmobile

New Hampshire
14 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  07:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit lbmobile's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did a signing for 24/7 National Notary Network on 12-26-07. I got paid 3-20-08. They did call me and apologize for being so late. Laurie
Go to Top of Page

Steele

California
21 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  07:04:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Steele's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for Tracy's last name. Yes, she has always been super nice to me, but I don't work for free! Nice doesn't pay the bills. I have turned them over to collections. Thanks again for the info.
Go to Top of Page

jandjnotary

Illinois
38 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  3:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, it is the same company. Good luck with getting paid. They will eventually pay, but in how much time, your guess is as good as mine!

James Coda
Go to Top of Page

Adele

Nevada
13 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  12:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Adele's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is 24-7 the same as 24-7 Nationwide Notary Network? I did a signing 2/29/08 and still not paid.

Adele Vandehouten
Go to Top of Page

wmkryger

New York
29 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  07:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked for 24-7 from 2006 through the present. I have always received payment for closings performed. Their staff has always been very pleasant and efficient. No complaints from my end!
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  12:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know the owner's name? Tracy ________?
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.