123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Clear Source Title Agency and UPS chargebacks!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lee-AR

Arkansas
678 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  07:11:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bears repeating: Never, ever put your name as the sender, do an on-line shipping label, or order labels. Only pick up labels at stores or boxes & handwrite them with same 'from' & 'to'. You can have a Fed-Ups account for ordering supplies (envelopes, etc.), but if you order labels, they have the info needed to be able to bill you--so don't do it.

Go to Top of Page

JeanScott

Ohio
8 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  05:59:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit JeanScott's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jbelmont

Has anyone worked for this company recently?

Go to Top of Page

n/a

Montana
2 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  07:49:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This one I really never had a problem with.

sandra l evans
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  10:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Has anyone worked for Clear Source Title Agency recently?

http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=314&Clear+Source+Title+Agency
Go to Top of Page

n/a

0 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  06:05:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm just not sure about small claims in a different state, that seems like a difficult thing to do. And it's too late to dispute the charges with my credit card company and Clearsource is ignoring my bills and statements and acting like they are "working with UPS" -- totally not doing the right thing. THank you for the advice tho!!
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  04:44:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's why my name never appears on an airbill....I have no courier accounts and won't have them. Package recipient is always package sender. A few people got burned by EFS for hundreds of dollars after they shut down and left FedEx or UPS holding the bag - the couriers charged back to the shipper - the SA.

Let your credit card company know you're disputing the charge - they should fight it out with them. If not, I'd send the company an invoice for the amount charged with a copy of your credit card bill/invoice and if they don't pay it, file a small claims action - they'll end up paying court costs and interest on the amount due, too...

Good Luck!!

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

n/a

0 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  04:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone else had UPS chargebacks from Clear Source Title Agency? I am FURIOUS. The owner, ********, will not respond to emails or faxes with the charges that have all been charged to my UPS account when their account was closing dating back MONTHS AND MONTHS. When I spoke to him on the phone he said they were "working with UPS about this" but UPS says NOT true. Not to mention, the charges were already paid by my on-file credit card and I can't even dispute them with UPS. I cannot believe this guy won't do the right thing but this is a warning to all of you not to work with them. If they won't pay for UPS charges, they won't pay YOU! I learned my lesson to put the receiver as both a shipper and a receiver on the handwritten UPS slips instead of generating them online. Unbelievable. Someone please make me feel better, this is just so infuriating. Thanks for the rant time.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.