123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Good 2 Go Notary Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Good2GoNotary

New York
2 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2012 :  10:08:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Good2GoNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not sure if you're posting about the right signing company CDLD90. First of all there's no one named Shannon that has ever worked for Good 2 Go Notary Svcs. Secondly, we pay out on the 15th of every month not the 30th. Thirdly, who's Jay? I'm looking everywhere for an email from Jay and I do not see one. Please advise.

quote:
Originally posted by CDLD90

Thanks for Jay's e-mail. That was a big help. I too accepted an assignment. Shannon lied about the number of pages involved in printing and told me I would go there to collect signatures. It turned out that several of the pages were blank and needed filling out. This required several phone calls with my phone as I can not advise him on what to enter on the forms. It was a nightmare but I suffered through it. Collected several other documents they requested (I waited as he looked for them through piles). I realized the fee paid was too low but I was committed and completed job successfully.

Payment on the 30th means to me that if bill is submitted before the 30th your bill will be paid!! After the second 30th passed I contacted them and was told it would be paid in the next couple of weeks. That is so unfair.

Life is not a race, Do take it slower. Hear the music, Before the song is over.

Edited by - Good2GoNotary on 04/12/2012 10:11:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

CDLD90

Florida
8 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2011 :  03:04:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for Jay's e-mail. That was a big help. I too accepted an assignment. Shannon lied about the number of pages involved in printing and told me I would go there to collect signatures. It turned out that several of the pages were blank and needed filling out. This required several phone calls with my phone as I can not advise him on what to enter on the forms. It was a nightmare but I suffered through it. Collected several other documents they requested (I waited as he looked for them through piles). I realized the fee paid was too low but I was committed and completed job successfully.

Payment on the 30th means to me that if bill is submitted before the 30th your bill will be paid!! After the second 30th passed I contacted them and was told it would be paid in the next couple of weeks. That is so unfair.
Go to Top of Page

VEstridge

New York
6 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2011 :  06:30:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked with Ricky for several years and my only complaint is that I do not get enough work from him! I love working with Ricky. He is professional, helpful, all the elements you look for in a signing company. Ricky has always paid me for my services and even paid me more when a reverse mortgage signing took longer then expected due to lender error. Even with the 30 days for payment, its a lot better than some companies who are now taking over 60 days to pay. I never worry that I won't get paid by Ricky. I wish more signing companies out there were like Good2Go Notary.

Go to Top of Page

Good2GoNotary

New York
2 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  8:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Good2GoNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This notary WAS paid as promised as are ALL notaries that do work for us. I am amazed that Erica1203 did not update this thread to reflect that she was compensated. This incident took place during the recession when business slowed down tremendously and closings came to a screeching halt.

Many notaries, signing services, lenders and title companies closed their doors. Some downright refused to pay their notaries and vendors for outstanding jobs but we did NOT. Instead we asked for a little more time which we used to gather our resources and tap into our reserves in order to meet our financial obligations to our notaries and others.

All of our notaries at the time were very understanding as they knew that they would be paid however Erica1203 apparently had her doubts and chose to post her grievances here instead of coming to me directly. I'm sorry you felt cheated by the delay but I assure you that you would have felt even worse if we did not pay you at all.

We are a honest, financially sound, signing service. We pay ALL our notaries within 30 days and can provide you with countless notary references to attest to it upon request.

Thank you & God Bless.

quote:
Originally posted by Erica1203

I accepted a small call from Good 2 Go Notary Services in December 2007. The customer paid them with a credit card before I went to do the signing. Ricky Salmon told me when I took the call, that he would mail me a check right away. I didn't receive the check & emailed him about it. This is the response I got:

"Due to recent downturn in the market we are 1 month behind on payments to our notaries. We sincerely apologize for the delay. You will receive payment for this assignment by the end of this month. Thanks for your patience. It is greatly appreciated."

I feel cheated. He got paid with a credit card before I even went to the customer's house. I accepted it for $25 because it was by my house & the customer had the document. Why couldn't he mail my $25?

Life is not a race, Do take it slower. Hear the music, Before the song is over.

Edited by - Good2GoNotary on 09/07/2011 05:05:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

dre10yonkers

New York
6 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2011 :  12:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit dre10yonkers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great company to work for! Pays in a net 30 like clock work. I do about 10 closings for him a month.

Priority Notary, Inc.
Andre Hatchett
President
279 North Broadway
Yonkers, New York 10701
866-236-0783 Toll Fee
914-325-4039 Office
914-473-8284 Cell
914-375-1587 Fax
andre@prioritynotaryinc.com
www.prioritynotaryinc.com
Go to Top of Page

crazylady916

Oklahoma
8 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  4:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit crazylady916's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I hope you have something in writing agreeing to payment? I got ripped off by a local mortgage company in St Louis when I lived there, and I had the email but I never knew what to do with the info. I never got paid. The Owner or manager told me he wasn't going to pay me. @@
Go to Top of Page

Erica1203

Texas
10 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  11:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erica1203's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I accepted a small call from Good 2 Go Notary Services in December 2007. The customer paid them with a credit card before I went to do the signing. Ricky Salmon told me when I took the call, that he would mail me a check right away. I didn't receive the check & emailed him about it. This is the response I got:

"Due to recent downturn in the market we are 1 month behind on payments to our notaries. We sincerely apologize for the delay. You will receive payment for this assignment by the end of this month. Thanks for your patience. It is greatly appreciated."

I feel cheated. He got paid with a credit card before I even went to the customer's house. I accepted it for $25 because it was by my house & the customer had the document. Why couldn't he mail my $25?

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.