123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 Beware of Notaries Express Signing Service
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1 1 person liked this post.1 person disliked this post.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

alin6527

California
5 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2018 :  12:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, i have that experience, provide service but no pay.

ALISON L LIN
Go to Top of Page

mariabakies

Connecticut
42 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2017 :  1:58:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had to chase them down for my payment each and every time I have done anything for them. The latest payment took 3 months to receive. I won't be doing anymore work for them. I bet they don't wait 3 months to get their paychecks!

Go to Top of Page

psmkkk

Alaska
5 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2016 :  1:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to post an update referencing my continued relationship with Notaries Express and staff

I previously mentioned and completed (2) previous signings for Notaries Express and as of today 12/5/2016, I have been compensated for them.

Moving forward, I was recently ASSURED by the Notaries Express staff that this would not be an issue for any future signings I may complete for them.

With that, I sincerely believe and hope this to be true.

Edited by - psmkkk on 12/05/2016 1:30:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Susan Cook

California
13 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2016 :  12:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Retraction: I meant Express Notaries. My apologies!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Susan Cook

California
13 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2016 :  11:57:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This outfit is completely unscrupulous. I handled a signing for them on 6/24. I left for vacation on 6/27. On 6/28 I received a call from them regarding the fact that I missed one of two signatures on a Name Affidavit. I was told to contact the borrower and set up a time to rectify the situation immediately. After some harassment by William Croce, I informed them that I was out of state on vacation and would handle it upon my return. He said he would get another notary. Fine. Then, on July 13 (over two weeks later!), I get a call asking me to go out and get the doc resigned. Ok. Did it, and acknowledged it the day it was signed (7/13). They then tried to tell me that I was to BACKDATE it to the original signing date. After, some discussion in which I let Mr. Croce know in no uncertain terms that I had no intention of doing so, I received a call from someone else at the company, whom I let know the same thing. The next thing I get is a correction of the original order zeroing out my payment altogether. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE GUYS unless you have no problem doing something illegal!

Edited by - Susan Cook on 07/14/2016 12:04:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2016 :  1:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dannotary

No fund- no fee policy. Won't work for any company with this policy. How do we know if it didn't close unless we call the borrower or title co. If you contract to do work, and you didn't make any mistakes, you get paid regardless. Sorry all you no fund- no fee companies, that's the real world.

Right you are Dan. My answer is PayPal up front. Then the motto for the notary becomes: No fund - no care. It was NOT your fault. As you so correctly said "you didn't make any mistakes" then you (per MY policy) have no reason to refund!

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

Dannotary

California
265 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2016 :  07:48:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dannotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No fund- no fee policy. Won't work for any company with this policy. How do we know if it didn't close unless we call the borrower or title co. If you contract to do work, and you didn't make any mistakes, you get paid regardless. Sorry all you no fund- no fee companies, that's the real world.
Go to Top of Page

StLLadyT

Missouri
7 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2016 :  11:32:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit StLLadyT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just spoke to Judy at Notaries Express. She was very professional and communicative. She asked what I would charge for a reverse (after establishing that I had never done any), and she quickly approved the fee I requested, saying they pay in 30 days as long as I turn in my W-9 and credentials. Then, without provocation, she said she would waive the "no fund, no fee" policy, and she did include it in the order in writing.

Unfortunately, shortly after I received the order and called to confirm with the borrower, I got a voicemail from Judy saying that the signing had been cancelled by the borrower. Kind of strange since I had just talked to him, but things happen, I s'pose!
Go to Top of Page

estre68132

Colorado
5 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2016 :  12:47:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the second time....I have had to chase down my fee from them....this time..two months overdue! I have just found out they have a "no fund, no pay" policy....which should apply to their clients, but they apply it to their service providers. So if a loan doesn't close you won't get paid.

Mary K. Villalba

Edited by - estre68132 on 02/09/2016 07:49:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

On the Go

Nevada
26 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2015 :  10:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

This company doesn't pay! And they are mean about it
Run! Do not work for them
Go to Top of Page

Florida
14 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2015 :  09:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We should all just say no to the stipulation ( No fund no Fee ) then they will begin to wave that due to pressure and in time drop it.

RAP
Go to Top of Page

Dannotary

California
265 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2015 :  7:37:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dannotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I remind everyone again, that they are one of those undercapitalized companies who has the policy of 'loan doesn't fund for any reason,no fault of yours, you don't get paid'.
MY policy is to never work for any company who has this policy, and like Ken E says, 'my policy is the one that is relevant'.
Go to Top of Page

OregonMobileNotary

Oregon
15 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2015 :  10:45:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit OregonMobileNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ok, I get it! I performed a signing for Notaries Express of Rocklin, CA on December 1, 2014. I just recieved payment, 60 days later on 1/30/15 and that was after I had called them asking for payment. This is just unacceptable to me. Their advertised payment policy is 30-45 days which they seem to violate with total disregard for the hard working notaries doing the work for them. I think I will double my fee when working for them if they ever call again. If they don't hire me, I am better off.
Go to Top of Page

ChuckSchilling

Wisconsin
10 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2014 :  3:24:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just got a call from another notary in the area that we coordinate with eachother from time to time and they were asking me about this company since I had written a bad review. I wanted to follow up because I did get paid for that January closing in April and then I did a couple of signings for them in May and got paid approximately 30 days after doing the work.

I have nothing negative to say about them at this point, I may have had a bad luck experience with that signing in January or perhaps they cleaned up their process either way they have been friendly and paid me about 30 days after the signing for the last few I've done.
Go to Top of Page

ChuckSchilling

Wisconsin
10 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2014 :  08:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did a closing for them back at the end of January still waiting on payment, doesn't seem promising at this point.
Go to Top of Page

Stone Pony

California
31 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  09:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have closed a few loans for Notaries Express this year. Payment received within 30 days on each assignment. Fair price and will waive the no fund/no fee policy if negotiated up front - and I require that in writing. If they won't waive it, I simply decline the job. No hand holding, no fax backs. Easy communication. Will continue to work for them. I work by the adage...sc..w me once, shame on you. Sc..w me twice, shame on me.
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  1:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have gotten TWO complaints about this post. Please use polite dialogue at all times to make your point. If I get another complaint about this string, I will have to remove selected sentences, or remove the whole string. If a particular member is being rude regularly, the first step is to contact that member and ask them to "clean it up" so to speak. We have not had a problem on the forum for several years. Let's keep this a socially acceptable place to visit!

Go to Top of Page

edelske

New York
815 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  4:00:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit edelske's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When one notary attacks another notary we all suffer, as the image of our common worth declines. I see the Forum as a place for the free exchange of Ideas, Solutions, Legal Issues, and many other items of useful information. I often disagree strongly with the -concept- discussed, but never the person doing the posting. No one should be defamed for their opinion.

Kenneth A Edelstein
Mobile Notary, Apostille / Legalization Processing & Fingerprinting
http://www.kenneth-a-edelstein.com
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  9:40:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
N/A, your comment is non applicable and in total contradiction of a long pattern of how this company targets victims while keeping a certain number of happy notaries to testify on their behalf. Hitler kept his Germans happy too at the expense of others. Evil tends to work this way and suckers like you play right along with it to keep the parasite in business.
quote:
Originally posted by n/a

I don't get these attacks on Notaries Express. I have been working for them for at least five years and find them to be very nice people.I visited their office in Walnut Creek last month. I have done 20 signings for them in the last two months and have always been paid within 30 days.Steve has been very helpful in answering questions on documents when I am in signings.The pay is in line with the other six or seven companies I work with on a regular basis. They certainly never offered me $275 for a signing!

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  9:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, you must be ------------------- to have such a good experience and the way you wear it on your sleeve, LOL. -----------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
Originally posted by TerrieG

I agree with the last comment... I don't understand the attacks either.

Notaries Express has not only paid my invoices within 30 days, but
they are a really nice and friendly group of people.

And when I have questions about the job, they answer the phone and are
completely patient and upbeat. No fax-backs, they have plenty of
business, and they don't squabble about the fees. What more could you
want?

I really enjoy working with Notaries Express, and I hope they continue
to send business my way.

Terrie Gillett
Notary San Rafael

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  9:30:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I won't do business with them because they play games with payment and are one of the few that has a policy of not paying the notary if the deal doesn't go through. It's not worth the risk and they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

notaryslife

California
348 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  9:27:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are a fool for accepting those payment terms and do an injustice to the rest of us by accepting them. You must enjoy ------------------------------------ to put up with that B.S. from an agency.

quote:
Originally posted by Gerry

I have handled a few for this company. Never any problem. Payments range from under 60 to under 90 days. Just part of doing business, I am sure I will accept more signings should they call me.

G L Grummons

Sincerely yours,

Notary's Life
Go to Top of Page

yrodeo11

Montana
3 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2013 :  4:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to concur with many of the notaries regarding Notaries Express and Svitlana. I did finally get paid, but it was painful. I had to send letters and copy the title company. It was not until I threaten to report them to the state of CA, did I finally get me check.

Although I did not have rude conduct from Svitlana, she was definitely not responsive. I can live with a 60-day payment, if that is the policy, however I do not work for free. This company does not pay if they do not get paid by the title company. I explained upfront to the scheduler that my fee is not dependent on them getting paid, and they waived the no payment/no fee policy in writing. In the end, even though I sent proof of this, they did not want to pay me.

This is not a company that I choose to service. There are too many good ones out there to waste my time chasing my pay check.
Go to Top of Page

Gerry

Missouri
10 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  10:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have handled a few for this company. Never any problem. Payments range from under 60 to under 90 days. Just part of doing business, I am sure I will accept more signings should they call me.

G L Grummons
Go to Top of Page

garyw148

California
14 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  7:54:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you talking about Notaries Express Signing Agency in Walnut Creek Ca.? I have performed over 40 signings for them and have been paid for each one within 60 days. Many notaries do not like waiting 45 to 60 days for payment. I see this at a large number of S.S. and I have accepted it and my overall cash flow does not change.

As for Notaries Express, when I interact with Josh or whoever at Notaries express they are always polite. Is there another Notaries Express out there?

Gary Williamson
Go to Top of Page

n/a

California
1 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  05:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Notaries Express of Walnut Creek, Ca does not pay if the loan doesn't fund, Beware!
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.