123Notary
Enter Zip, City, or County... i.e. orange,NY or 90019
Search Method:    regular time edocs
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion ForumDear Signing Agents,
You need to REGISTER and have a password to post or reply to discussion topics. Please remember, your password for your listing on 123notary.com is NOT RELATED to and is different from your password on the forum. Your password on the forum can be whatever you want it to be.
Lookup a specific signing company, word, or phrase
Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum
Register | String Format | Index Format | Active Topics | Hot Topics | Preview Topics | Advanced Search | Members | Profile | Tutorial | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The 123notary.com Forum for Signing Agents
 Signing Companies
 LSI Local Solutions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
1 -1  Be the first person to vote!
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Indiana
16 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2014 :  7:18:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

LOL and now that Service Link bought out LSI it's even worse now. They told me that I'm not getting closings because my fee's should be $55.00 with edocs/ too many signing agents in my area and tonight I spoke to a borrower with LSI that scheduled a closing with me and she is saying that SHE DOES WANT TO DO AN ON-LINE CLOSING. So, not only is the business dropping , but they are trying to have the borrowers do online closing. That takes us notaries out of the picture completely.
quote:
Originally posted by IntegrityNotary

I've tried for three years to sign up with LSI (filling out the entire notary packet) and each attempt has been unsuccessful.

Finally, last week I get an email response. Apparently there are hundreds of notaries on their waiting list and due to the downtrend in volume they would not be adding any more service providers to their network.

Go to Top of Page

Indiana
16 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2014 :  6:53:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL and now that Service Link bought out LSI it's even worse now. They told me that I'm not getting closings because my fee's should be $55.00 with edocs/ too many signing agents in my area and tonight I spoke to a borrower with LSI that scheduled a closing with me and she is saying that SHE DOES WANT TO DO AN ON-LINE CLOSING. So, not only is the business dropping , but they are trying to have the borrowers do online closing. That takes us notaries out of the picture completely.
quote:
Originally posted by youngster

Used to be one of the best companies to work with. Always has had pretty high demands of notaries. Don't know what happened...but they have really gone downhill. Pkgs. are huge. Usually late with docs, sends confirmations with no contact #s, assigns same signing to a couple of people, assigns closings that have already been completed, sends POA docs with no POA wording on signature line and expects you to do lots of manual corrections. Too much extra work and frustration. Most problems from Pennsylvania group (LSI East), Calif. (LSI West) still well organized. Can't work for them anymore. Most signing agents I know dropped them long ago.

Go to Top of Page

IntegrityNotary

69 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2013 :  11:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've tried for three years to sign up with LSI (filling out the entire notary packet) and each attempt has been unsuccessful.

Finally, last week I get an email response. Apparently there are hundreds of notaries on their waiting list and due to the downtrend in volume they would not be adding any more service providers to their network.
Go to Top of Page

jocelynj

Utah
30 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2013 :  09:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree that LSI is great, but they have fallen behind as far as getting docs to me in a timely manner. They pay fairly, and they don't micromanage, but they are hard to get a hold of.

Jocelyn Waters
Go to Top of Page

GentleGiant

North Carolina
11 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2013 :  5:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been closing loans for LSI since 2003 and now with this ACH Deposit they are paying me under 20 Days.......I have nothing but Respect for LSI(CA)or (PA)....I'll take all of their business.....
Go to Top of Page

youngster

Maryland
44 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2013 :  12:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit youngster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Used to be one of the best companies to work with. Always has had pretty high demands of notaries. Don't know what happened...but they have really gone downhill. Pkgs. are huge. Usually late with docs, sends confirmations with no contact #s, assigns same signing to a couple of people, assigns closings that have already been completed, sends POA docs with no POA wording on signature line and expects you to do lots of manual corrections. Too much extra work and frustration. Most problems from Pennsylvania group (LSI East), Calif. (LSI West) still well organized. Can't work for them anymore. Most signing agents I know dropped them long ago.
Go to Top of Page

Minnesota7

Minnesota
23 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2012 :  08:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have worked with LSI for several years and put them in the top three companies I do closings for. Their direct deposit has worked perfectly. Tina and all the schedulers are very fair with their fees. Always polite and respectful. I highly recommend LSI. Sure is a shame that all of us have to put up with the ding-bat signing companies that are out there.
Go to Top of Page

Ruth Simons

36 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2012 :  7:53:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ruth Simons's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love doing signings for LSI. I've been doing their signings since 2004/2005. Just a note, that they are now offering payment via ACH directly to your account. It saves a lot of time, and you end up getting paid a lot quicker. It's pretty slick. You receive an email when they send the payment and withing a day or maybe 2, it shows up in your account. I'm seeing payments within 20 days now.
Go to Top of Page

micheler96

California
43 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2011 :  10:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit micheler96's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I really like working for LSI. I've found them to pay on time & work w/ me in terms of distance for a Borrower.

Michele Ryan
Go to Top of Page

Steele

California
21 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2011 :  8:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steele's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How much are you getting for signings? I used to get work from them and they asked me to drop a $25 print fee down to $18.

Go to Top of Page

LeahMN

Minnesota
13 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2011 :  1:38:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LSI (CA & PA) are wonderful to work for. I work part time as a signing agent and I try to get only 4 signings per week. I am so busy with LSI I am not available for all their signing appts.

FYI...LSI will also email you instead of calling for signing appts.

Also, If you printed docs and went to signing table, but the customer
cancels, LSI will pay you the full agreed upon $$. Some companies have you sign a Contractors Agreement and it states you will only receive $30-50 if the signing is canceled. I always change the agreement to the full amount and initial the margin. I deserve the full amount of payment after reviewing, printing and driving to the customers home. It is not my fault the documents are drafted wrong!
Go to Top of Page

bnichols

16 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2011 :  11:20:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

jbelmont

California
3106 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  01:47:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit jbelmont's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Read our review page about LSI. They have the best review on the list.http://www.123notary.com/signco-idv.asp?sid=125&LSI+%2D+A+Fidelity+National+Information+Services+Company

Go to Top of Page

Patti

California
20 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  11:08:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Patti's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One of my best clients. Love them

NorCalNotary
Go to Top of Page

CopperheadVA

Virginia
420 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  10:56:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just Google them for their website. But be prepared for a 30 page sign-up package, and you also have to pay for their background check or provide one to them that you've already had done.

CopperheadVA

Go to Top of Page

tonyagreer

Tennessee
3 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2010 :  06:57:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the best contact to get signed up with this company?

TonyaG
Go to Top of Page

youngster

Maryland
44 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2010 :  11:19:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit youngster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nothing but good things to say about this company. CA group and PA group are top notch. Very professional and you never have to worry about getting paid. Other companies should be so easy to deal with.
Go to Top of Page

LindaH

Florida
1754 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2010 :  3:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Minnesota7

Just got a check from LSI yesterday. I have had many closings with LSI and always get paid promptly and never any hassle. Highly recommend them. If you are like me and have been ripped off by some of the low life signing companies, it sure is nice to get a call from the companies such as LSI where you know for sure you will be paid. Stay away from Liberty Law Firm/Jason Mcdonnell. Got ripped off out of $130 by this low life. Made over 20 calls and finally giving up on that one.

Bill

Bill, don't give up....a law firm? File a complaint with their bar association; check MN Small Claims Statutes - you may be able to file a small claims suit right where you are (as we can in FL) and not have to go to their state (not sure where Liberty is) but seriously...do NOT give up on it...

I'd hit them with the bill plus late fees and interest...then costs of collection...

Linda
www.notarydepot.com/notary/lindah
http://www.notary.net/websites/LindaHubbell
Go to Top of Page

Minnesota7

Minnesota
23 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2010 :  07:57:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got a check from LSI yesterday. I have had many closings with LSI and always get paid promptly and never any hassle. Highly recommend them. If you are like me and have been ripped off by some of the low life signing companies, it sure is nice to get a call from the companies such as LSI where you know for sure you will be paid. Stay away from Liberty Law Firm/Jason Mcdonnell. Got ripped off out of $130 by this low life. Made over 20 calls and finally giving up on that one.

Bill
Go to Top of Page

Mpoppins

Illinois
10 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  6:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LSI is one of the "good guys" I love this company and will work for them anytime! Five stars!!!
Go to Top of Page

KCKirkwood

Utah
9 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2010 :  1:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love them!!
Go to Top of Page

tomthenotary

Maryland
82 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  9:07:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great company
Go to Top of Page

asomerford

North Carolina
18 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  06:53:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great company to work for and pays promptly.
Go to Top of Page

cmihalik

New Jersey
26 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  4:18:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And I absolutely, unequivically agree! I love, love, love this company and all the employees...especially my favorite scheduler...
quote:
Originally posted by DianaNotary

I will give LSI 5 STARS for customer service, notary support and timely payment.

Go to Top of Page

DianaNotary

California
171 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  11:06:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit DianaNotary's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I will give LSI 5 STARS for customer service, notary support and timely payment.
Go to Top of Page

Phyllis John

Florida
42 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  2:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phyllis John's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not sure what to make of this compnay. I did a closing for them on April 30,2007, when I inquired about payment I was told that my name was not listed on the original closing request. I have the file and all it's attachments I went back and looked at the loan number, because that was what they needed. and then that wasn't good enough so they requested more information. I have a UPS tracking number, and once again, that won't help, because it could have been a resign. I called and now that story is we don;t have the flle anymore it's been shipped out for storage so will have to send for it and we should get it back in a few weeks. "This sounds like stalling to me". This is crap! Do they think we get a kick out of sending out fax after fax and email after email and phone call after phone call just to say "HEY,SEND ME THE MONEY" on a file that I never really closed!!!
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Mobile Notary / Signing Agent Discussion Forum © 123notary.com Go To Top Of Page

Tips for using the forum
The most important feature on the forum is the search box. You can look up a particular word, phrase, name of a company, and see a potentially large list of search results with which you can obtain data. Filters are also valuable. If you want to find popular posts, you can use the number of views filter. You can also see whats new with the active topics link. Email us at info@123notary.com if you need any help using the notary forum.

Resources
The notary public resource page is valuable as it has links to all of the free information pages for notaries. Pages linked to the resource page include a page that teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of your listing. Another page teaches you all the secrets of getting paid. There is a link to our free list of signing companies. There is also a glossary, learning tools, and much more. If you are a notary, the free tips we give are invaluable.

Popular pages
If you visit 123notary.com often, you might want to visit some of our most popular pages such as the California notary, Texas notary, Florida notary, and New York notary pages to browse the site. We also have valuable pages for notaries such as the free list of signing companies, and the resource page. Please also visit our get notarized and notarized letter page.